::mod-karen79's food diary::

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
thought i'd start this food diary to seperate my rants from my daily eating! i hope to post on here most days and want to be able to look back for inspiration on what to eat when i can't think!

monday 28th july 08

breakfast: sliced banana, grapes, 0% greek yogurt and sweetener

lunch: 2 x w/meal rolls (2 x hex b), chopped boiled egg, 3 tablespoons reduced fat salad cream (3 sins), lettuce, tomato, cucumber and space raider crisps (3 sin)

...to avoid eating a cake i ate a pack of vegetarian sushi (1 sin) after lunch

dinner: cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce, quorn pieces, mushrooms, extra pasta, reduced fat cheddar (hex a)

haven't had any snacks as dinner was at 8pm and haven't been hungry after that.

total sins - 7

Last edited:
tuesday 29th july 08

off sick from work today - haven't had a big appetite.

breakfast: hi-fi bar (hex b)

lunch: 4 x ryvita (hex b), reduced fat cheddar (hex a), pickle (3 sins), cheese curl crisps (3.5 sins)

dinner: omelette - made with 2 eggs, mushrooms, peppers, onions, reduced fat cheddar (hex a) and ketchup (2 sins)

snacks: minimilk (1.5 sins)

total sins - 10

friday 1st august 08

still off sick!

breakfast: 2 x alpen light bars (hex b)

lunch: vegetarian sushi (1 sin)

dinner: 2 x quorn chinese pork style burgers (1 sin), sin free spicy potato wedges, corn on the cob, tomato ketchup (2 sins), reggae reggae sauce (1 sin)

snacks: 28g shreddies (hex b), skimmed milk (hex a), sweetener, 2 x minimilks (3 sins), french fries (4.5 sins), 2 x morning biscuits (2 sins)

total sins = 14.5

Last edited:
saturday 2nd august 08

slept in late and won't be having breakfast as it's now 12pm!

breakfast: a lie in!

lunch: 2 x w/m rolls (2 hex b) filled with chopped egg mixed with 1 tbsp low fat salad cream (1 sin) and 1 tbsp extra light mayo (1 sin) and salad plus space raider crisps (3 sins)

dinner: ???

snacks: fresh pineapple,

total sins = 5

Last edited:
ended up having no dinner and no more sins :( went to see a friends new flat and ended up staying there until around midnight - came home and now i'm off to bed. i'm hungry but i don't like sleeping straight after food.

i'm in the zone right now and loving it! :D

sunday 3rd august 08

went to ikea in bristol and was too disorganized with my food, but still managed to stay on plan :D

breakfast: 2xalpen lights

lunch: ploughmans sandwich (sins for margerine, pickle and maybe extra bread....guess at 8 sins)

dinner: mushroom chow mein (6 sins?)

snacks: nowt!

total sins = 14

1st day back at work after 4 days off sick and the weekend...not exactly organized!:argh:

monday 4th august 08

breakfast: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

lunch: vegetarian sushi (1 sin)

dinner: mushroom chow mein (6 sins) followed by 6 mini babybel lights (2 x hex a) and half tbsp pickle for dipping (0.5 sins)

snacks: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

total sins = 7.5 sins :D

Last edited:
tuesday 5th august 08

breakfast: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

lunch: tinned tomatoes on toast (hex b)

dinner: omelette (made with 2 eggs, onion, mushroom and cheese (hex b)), ketchup (2 sins) and a packet of french fries (4.5 sins)

snacks: salad with bbq sauce (2 sins), 2 x minimilks (3 sins)

total sins = 11.5

Last edited:
wednesday 6th august 08

breakfast: wholemeal toast (hex b), scrambled eggs, ketchup (1.5 sins)

lunch: wholemeal roll(hex b) with cold quorn fajita pieces and extra light mayo (1.5 sins) plus space raider crisps (3 sins)

dinner: jacket potato, cheese (hex a), beans, salad, bbq sauce (1 sin)

snacks: 2 x minimilks (3 sins), strawberries

total sins = 10

Last edited:
saturday 9th august 08

breakfast: wholemeal toast (hex b) and baked beans

lunch: still full up from the beans on toast, so just had 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) to keep me going! ...had some leftover cold sin free roast potatoes.

dinner: linguini with homemade tomato chilli sauce and grated cheese on top (hex a)

snacks: 4 x quorn picnic eggs (4 sins), solero (5 sins)

total sins = 9

Last edited:
sunday 10th august 08

breakfast: 4 x weetabix (2 x hex b), semi skimmed milk (hex a)

lunch: jacket potato, baked beans, salad, bbq sauce (1 sin)

dinner: leftover linguini with homemade tomato chilli sauce and grated cheese on top (hex b)

snacks: 8 x quorn picnic eggs (8 sins), melon, 2 x sugared almonds (2.5 sins)

total sins = 11.5

Last edited:
monday 11th august 08

breakfast:
half a melon

lunch: scrambled eggs on w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

dinner: ???

snacks: golden light crisps (4.5 sins), hi-fi bar (hex b)

total sins =

just had a really lovely dinner :) today could count as a success express day as my dinner was mostly chilli and salad :D

monday 11th august 08

breakfast:
half a melon

lunch: scrambled eggs on w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

dinner: quorn chilli with melted cheese on top (hex a) with sin free potato wedges and salad

snacks: golden light crisps (4.5 sins), hi-fi bar (hex b), 2 minimilks (3)

total sins = 8.5

tuesday 12th august 08

breakfast: scrambled egg, tomatoes and beans on wholemeal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: crackerbread (hex b) quorn beef slices, pickle (1 sin), golden lights (4.5 sins)

dinner: quorn chilli with melted cheese on top (hex a) with small jacket potato and salad

snacks: 4 squares milka chocolate (7 sins)

total sins = 13.5

Last edited:
wednesday 13th august 08

breakfast: shreddies with skimmed milk and sweetener (hex a and 2 x hexb)

lunch: small jacket potato, 2 x plain quorn fillets and half a plate of brussel sprouts (*parp!) extra light mayonnaise (1.5 sins)

dinner: quorn fillet (6.5 sins), sin free roast potatoes, sprouts (more!!!), carrotts, cabbage and cranberry sauce (2 sins)

snacks: nowt - too full from dinner and all those sprouts in my stomach!

total sins = 10

Last edited:
just went to eat a can of chickpea dahl. i normally have the one from asda, which is free, so bought one from sainsburys the other day, thinking that would be free too. i opened the can and there was about 3mm of oil on top, so i checked the sins online and it worked out at 11 sins per can on a green day! that's going in the bin!

friday 15th august 08

breakfast: nothing - had a long lie in and felt sick from last nights sin-fest!

lunch: shreddies with skimmed milk and sweetener (hex a and 2 x hexb)

dinner: pasta mixed with a tin of chopped tomatoes and laughin' cow extra light triangles (hex a) ...this was disgusting!

snacks: 4 quorn picnic eggs (4 sins), milka chocolate (6 sins)

total sins = 10

Last edited:
I had the Asda chickpea dahl last night with brown rice - so yummy..
What makes this free on green and like you say the sainsburys is not??
Fat content??
Nxx

Back