ProPoints MommyB's food diary

And another !! ( so far)

milk allowance 2
B-2 bread 5, bacon 2, oil for cooking 1 total 8 ( had 1 teaspoon ketchup too but not counted it well under the suggested portion)

L-quorn cottage pie 5, leeks 0, fresh pineapple 0

D- 1/2 pack tilda mushroom rice 4, asda aloo sag 10 ( est)
s/f jelly 0, evap lite 1

Snack-banana 0

Total 31/31
weeklies 34/49

Well done mommyb!! Good luck with WI tomorrow!! I'm sure you'll have an amazing loss xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck :) xx

I like that :) x

That's the girl!!! Well done.

What was your secret weapon this week??

secret weapon ? er yes.. I actually followed the plan and amazingly it worked-who'd have thought eh ?

Only half a pound away from my stone. Problem is I am away this weekend at a rally. Bikers not renowned for their healthy eating !!

U little star! U will get that little 1/2 :) xx

Interesting, I meant to ask you about the biker connection.

I have an FJ1200 myself, that needs a little TLC, but things are so hectic at the moment, I can't find time. Enjoy the rally!

Four wheels move your body, but two wheels move your SOUL!!!

Fj1200, very nice CT !! mrB used to have a TRX850, but now ,following his midlife crisis ( LOL) he has a Harley Dynaglide sport, so I am now treated to a most sumptuous backseat !!

Food hasnt been bad today,but I havent planned or tracked properly- I think my head is in rally mode already-however I am going to be straight back to 100% on monday.
I will get my stone award next week !! I will, I will , I will !!!

Have a good weekend! We will be here on mon :) xx

Had a brill weekend ( if you ignor the bit where I fell downstairs and hubby accidentally hit me in the face with my own helmet LOL) and am ready to be back at it tomorrow.

Havent tracked or counted anything but shall assume that my weeklies have all been used

Bk to it now then :) xx

HI mommyB, fell downstairs :eek::eek::eek:

Hopefully you were sufficiently inebriated from the booze that you didn't feel any pain :D:D:D

Glad you're back to us safe & reasonably sound ;)

Unfortunately Connor I was stone cold sober,but was at least wearing my leathers thus proving that the extra padding is worth it !!. Oh and we no longer have a bannister at the top of the stairs thanks to my attempts at gymnastics LOL

Food today

Milk 2

B-banana 0, ww cereal bar 2, ww yog 1 total 3
L- 2 bacon 2,oil 1, egg 2, toast 2,spread 1, toms,mushrooms 0, apple0 total 8
snack 3 rice cakes 2,sweet chilli philly 2 total 4.

dinner pasta6 , pesto 2, cheese 4, total 12

total 29/31

I rock !!

Sounds yummy! Might try dif Philly flavours ;) xx

MommyB - What "gymnastics" you get up to on your Dirty Biker Week-Ends is your business - :D:D:D

Glad the leathers saved your carpet burns & blushes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't creep on here after 11pm, and not expect to get a little ribbing...;)

Sneaks in a little earlier this evening but hasnt tracked today and had a chinese for tea:copon:
Have to say it's not looking good for this week folks !!:sigh:

Oh well there is always next week lol! Good luck :) cx

Back