ProPoints MommyB's food diary

Oooo what is a toning studio? Is that like toning tables? X

Milk allowance 2

Breakfast
2 bacon 2, egg 2, spray of oil 1, mushrooms 0, slice toast 2, spread 1 total 8

lunch
meatfree burger 2, roll 3, cheese slice 1, ketchup or relish 1, veg sticks or salad 0 total 7

Dinner
Rib eye steak 6, free veg roast in 1 spray of oil 1, olives 1, ww lemon tart yogurt total 9

Snacks
ww torillas 2
2 chicken nuggets 2
1 small chocolate rice crispy cake 1

31/31 get in there !! spot on

shall have some wine tonight out of my weeklies ,wm just about to send MrB off in search of some.

Enjoy the vino x

Oh I am !!! and my dinner was lush !! never had a rib eye steak before, we did them in the geogre foreman and they cut thru like butter-will be buying them again.

Ooo I want to try steak again.., always found it tough but might hunt out George! X

yummies! well done

Thank you, and welcome:)

How many pp in any of bambi's relatives!?

Venison is very low fat -the best sausages I have found are M&S which are 2 points each and very nice. You can get smoked venison from waitrose which is really nice for a special treat and 2 points for half a pack. Grill steaks come out at around 4 or 5 each depending on where you get them-Asda's are 4 according to the list but my local one dont have them so cant tell you if they are any good.

Ooo I want to try steak again.., always found it tough but might hunt out George! X

I think it's easy to over cook things in the george, we did our steaks for 2 mins and they were just right,tho MrB prefers his a bit pinker.

Morning folks.
Had a sneaky peak on the scales and it looks as tho actually sticking to my points might just be working LOL:D

Food plan for today ( need to work out exact points)
B-toast and jam
L chicken salad wraps
D slow cooked gammon joint with pots and veg

and thanks to some wine and a nibble of cheese last night my weeklies now stand at 25/49 used

Sounds like another yummy day and I'm glad the scales are playing nice :) x

found your diary mommyb!! will try and read back a few pages later to get caught up xxxx

Welcome !
I have a main diary in the silver members section and started this one to track my food. I think I shall keep them both going but this one shows signs of becoming just as 'chatty'. Maybe i will keep the main one for my general ramblings and this one for more specific diet/food related things-ah who knows-see I am off rambling already !!:D

can you post the address of your other one mommyb so i can find it too xxxx

milk allowance 2
B-2 toast 5, low fat spread 1and jam 1,total 7
L wrap3,chicken 2, teaspoon e/l mayo 0, lettuce and toms 0, 30 g cheese 3, sugar free jelly 0, evap lite 1 total 9 (18 so far)
D slow cooked gammon joint 4 with pots 3, carrots 0,leeks 0, broccoli 0, cauliflower 0, sticky toffee pudding 7 custard 2 total 16

Snack - ww chocolate orange bar 3
31/31

weeklies 31/49

Last edited:
I want sticky toffee and custard :( lol x

Monday 6th june

milk allowance 2
B- 1/2 tin of peaches ( in juice and drained )0 total 2% greek yogurt with honey 5 total 5
L-small tuna steak 4, 1/2 pack of tilda mushroom rice 4, green beans0, ww raspberry tart yogurt 1 total 9

snack-1 pear 0, 1 banana 0

Dinner-200g pasta 6, 1/2 tub dolmio stir in sauce 2, 40g cheddar 4,ww rich choc dessert 2

30/31

weeklies 31/49

Last edited:
Sounds yummy! Xx

Tuesday 7th june

Milk allowance 2

B-1 toast 2, low fat spread 1, 1 egg2 fried in one spray of oil 1 total 6

L-baxters chunky lamb casserole soup 6, 3 rice cakes 1, scraping extra lite philly1, tinned peaches ( drained) 0, 2 tbspns evap lite 1 total 9

D fish fillet in batter 5, BNS chips 0, peas 2, 1 tbspn estra lite mayo 0, total 7

Snacks ww tortilla chips 2, pear 0, small bit of chicken 2, cadbury's twirl 6 total 10

Total 31/31
weeklies 34/49

Another good day :) x

Back