Monday 18th june starters.

becky_1701

How many ars starting today? Thought it be nice to start a thread for us to support each other and take it day by day.

How much do you want to lose?
What are your 3 exante meals?
Are you planning on doing any exercise? What? How long per day?

I want to lose about 30lbs if i get there maybe a bit more.
Im on 3 chocolate shakes a day as dnt like any others
Yes im planning to exercise 20 mins a day of step aerobics.

Has anyone got myfitnesspal? I writedown all i drink and eat on there and i think its gd at keeping track. And i put my exercise in as well

I'm starting today Becky. I'm only doing it until i finish my packs (got about 2 weeks worth).
I'm 2 shakes and a bar. Exercise wise, i'm not sure.
I like the idea of a thread just for todays starters, can keep each other going x

I'm re-starting (again!) today. Keep starting and then falling off the wagon :( I'm aiming to get down to 10st7lb which is the lowest I achieved and where I feel content with me :). Off on hols in October so that is my goal (although I did the same last year and then piled it back on:()

I've had success in the past with LL (7st) & CD (the 2st regained!) and am quite happy with the shakes and the bars, but I'm afraid I've had enough of the VLCD soups as I hate the aftertaste. I'll have a shake (whizzed with some ice) in the morning, another for lunch and then a bar in the evening. I cheekily asked for a sample of the porridge (as the CD one was nice) and they've sent 2, so I'll try one of those this week.

I have to admit that I'm a bit lazy when it comes to exercise, but must really try to get my bum off the sofa in the evening and go for a fast walk as it must help speed things along. I have myfitnesspal, but only ever used it when doing SW or diets with 'food'!!

Best of luck to us all anyway!!
x

Hi Girls I'm Joining you today.

Sat will be my weigh day, but I wanted a final play last weekend, so instead of waiting another week I'll just jump in.

Was chuffed I'd initially lost 4Stone but shocked to see its decreased to 3stone and I'm still 6stone over weight. :mad: v cross with myself.

Enough Boo Hooing time to get back on wagon.

Most likely meals a Shake, Bar, Porridge. I like Starlights tack of a WS meal at the weekend, find i'm much less likely to put on weight so quickly again.
Exercise slight prob for me, however aiming for a least 10mins walk every day but can do the mile if up to it every other day. Digging out my Pedometer. Using the Xbox Kinect, can't quite get my head round "your shape" but loving the Dance Central 2 :)

Lots of family and friends have had slow but steady and amazing weight losses with WW and SW but I don't seem to have the patience/stamina. So doing a 12 week blast really want to get off this SeeSaw and back to normal eating.

Today will be tough but worth it. Why do we keep putting ourselves through it. Def sticking to it this time!

Good Luck folks.

:)

ps to reach target I need to loss an Average of 4 ish lbs per week.

im re-starting today as well ive put about 2.4lb on top of my start weight in march, ive currently got some shakes left over from march, strawberry, chocolate, banana and vanilla not sure on exercise yet i just want to get a full week 100% which i struggled to do last time around my goal im just trying to get to my bmi target which is about 12 and half stone so have at least 10st to shift :(

I'm starting today Becky. I'm only doing it until i finish my packs (got about 2 weeks worth).
I'm 2 shakes and a bar. Exercise wise, i'm not sure.
I like the idea of a thread just for todays starters, can keep each other going x

Good luck hun x

I'm re-starting (again!) today. Keep starting and then falling off the wagon :( I'm aiming to get down to 10st7lb which is the lowest I achieved and where I feel content with me :). Off on hols in October so that is my goal (although I did the same last year and then piled it back on:()

I've had success in the past with LL (7st) & CD (the 2st regained!) and am quite happy with the shakes and the bars, but I'm afraid I've had enough of the VLCD soups as I hate the aftertaste. I'll have a shake (whizzed with some ice) in the morning, another for lunch and then a bar in the evening. I cheekily asked for a sample of the porridge (as the CD one was nice) and they've sent 2, so I'll try one of those this week.

I have to admit that I'm a bit lazy when it comes to exercise, but must really try to get my bum off the sofa in the evening and go for a fast walk as it must help speed things along. I have myfitnesspal, but only ever used it when doing SW or diets with 'food'!!

Best of luck to us all anyway!!
x

Awww wow thats great that you lost so much weight on LL. an im a restarter to. My 4th or 5th try lol. I am not great with exercise but am trying over past few days to get my bum into gear and do some lol

Hi Girls I'm Joining you today.

Sat will be my weigh day, but I wanted a final play last weekend, so instead of waiting another week I'll just jump in.

Was chuffed I'd initially lost 4Stone but shocked to see its decreased to 3stone and I'm still 6stone over weight. :mad: v cross with myself.

Enough Boo Hooing time to get back on wagon.

Most likely meals a Shake, Bar, Porridge. I like Starlights tack of a WS meal at the weekend, find i'm much less likely to put on weight so quickly again.
Exercise slight prob for me, however aiming for a least 10mins walk every day but can do the mile if up to it every other day. Digging out my Pedometer. Using the Xbox Kinect, can't quite get my head round "your shape" but loving the Dance Central 2 :)

Lots of family and friends have had slow but steady and amazing weight losses with WW and SW but I don't seem to have the patience/stamina. So doing a 12 week blast really want to get off this SeeSaw and back to normal eating.

Today will be tough but worth it. Why do we keep putting ourselves through it. Def sticking to it this time!

Good Luck folks.

:)

ps to reach target I need to loss an Average of 4 ish lbs per week.

3 stone is still fab tho hun, its still an achievement to lose that much. Good luck

Me me! Well I have to start tomorrow as my pack didn't arrive today but id love to join you! I would like to lose around six stone or get to a size 12 :) I'm going to try everything this week so shake soup and bar each day I think! My aim is to just get through the first week without caving, then il be up and away with it! I'm gonna do 30 mins wii fit each day as I heard that overdoing the exercise on VLCDs will make us ill. Good luck everyone im so excited xxx

oooh good luck hun, and good luck for trying everything lol. The only one I havent tried yet is the soups, Theyve changed the shakes (I think) as the chocolate ones taste better know then they used to, Ive got old packs of strawberry which I dnt like but plan to keep to the side if i do run out of chocolate so my back up shake lol

ive never tried anything like this before so im pretty nervous/excited lol hope i can stick at it and hope it works in a good way for me, i read zillions of reviews and stuff on here before ordering xx

Evening ladies. I'm an 18th June girl too. At the moment I'm doing SW with friends. We used to go to groups but quite frankly found them a waste of time. :eek: The consultant didn't really help. She would talk to the same women week after week only talking endless drivel about "are you upset that you only lost half a pound!" OMG really! These same women would eat a sausage roll and chips because they were hungry and they wondered why they didn't lose weight!! So we decided to start our own little group. We still weigh in every Thursday morning pay our £5.00 into the pot, instead of SW's! and then have a lovely breakfast. We're going to use the money to go out to dinner. SW of course! I have lost 2.5 stone so far and have about another 2.5/3 to lose but in a a bit of a rut at the moment any tips. Should I stick with SW or change to something else? Good luck everyone
icon7.gif
x

Well, day 1 was a success!! 100%, no picking (where I've fallen down in the past!) and 50 min walk with a friend - so i'm chuffed and feel good :)

Just hoping that the willpower remains for day 2! Started with a strawberry shake & ice...

How's everyone getting on? x

Ooh thats gd. I do admit i have some biscuits but i have a sick baby who screamed for 4 hours straight last yesterday so i was streased. I didnt have anything else tho so i still call that an achievement as my calories were still under 900. Going to make my chocolate shake in a moment.

Thats great that u did 50 mins walking x good luck for today x

I restarted yesterday and was 100%!

I've a lot to lose (9 stone to get to my interim goal) and want to do it by the end of the year.

I'll be walking as exercise (if it ever stops raining!)

Good luck ladies xo

HI Becky - great idea

I *MEANT* to start yesterday but the damn packs didnt arrive till 2pm boooo!!!:mad:

So started this morning, I plan a bar for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a soup for tea,

I REALLY struggled my way through the toffee nut raisin bar this morning, is it me or are they bloody filling???? I m also trying to think of ways to get my quota of water in me as its way more than I would normally drink in a day so am gonna have to keep a check on myself and remember to down some

Anyway good luck all the ladies out there - we can SOOOOOOOOO do this!!! ;)

Hi Everyone, I'm a day behind as I too havn't received any packs till today. Am fired up with enthusiasm at the mo - hope it lasts. Did LL 4 years ago but have managed to pile it all back on thru stressy stuff. Sounds like everyone's going great guns - well done. I hope to do plenty of long walks up hills with small energetic puppy Maisie but all the rain recently has made me want to snuggle down on the sofa. Laziness is one of my weaknesses and part of my prob in the first place so am going to have to give myself a stiff talking to! Keep up the good work - we can do this.

Hi girlies! I started today with a whizzed up choc shake with ice ;-) i have about 5 stone to lose to get down to my wedding weight (b4 my 2 babies!) so with 6 months b4 I turn 30 I need it gone! Let's do it together girls!!! X

Im not good at drinking water but what i do is get a glass which is 250ml fill it up then neck it. 4 glasses is 1 litre, i literally just drink even if im not thirsty as i find it helps hunger pains. I got an exante delivery today, another 50 choc shakes lol. I cnt stand there bars so if i do have any i use tesco ultra slim as from wat people say you can have them instead of exante bars

Good luck, when my mum lost alot of weight last yr wat pushed her on was her husband saying she was going to quit and fail. She lost 3 stone then because of that lol. So good luck and prove him wrong x

Back