Monday 18th june starters.

Hopefully this abysmal summer will have improved by 14th July dubs. Can't beat Cornwall if the weathers good but for the last few years we've had a bit of a hammering from the rain. Still can't rain 4eva so sun might be saving itself for July.

Sounds great. Cornwall is within reasonable striking distance from us, so we go there regularly when we've got time off work but it must be a bit of a trek for you. Not that my geography is that good. How long does it take you?

I didnt have anything, my daughter finally went to sleep so i had a lie down as well. Had my 2 "meals" for the day know. I have done 11 mins exercise got 9 left to do so i have done my minimum of 20 mins

Thank dubsndice and good luck

Well done Becky you must feel much better and proud for not giving in, one of the toughest times lack of sleep with poorly babies. keep it up and good luck hun.

Im not doing to bad on my first day . . . . a bit of a late start cause delivery was just after 10 but i waited with a rumbly tumbly cause i wanted to get going.
had a few dizzy moments and feeling a little tired but i guess body needs time to adjust.

I can not wait till i have a list of weeks with great weight loss as my signature like the rest of you . . . . it really is great motivation and WELL DONE ;)

Dubs, I am in the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire so the M5 goes straight thru the county. Thats a long trip for you with little ones - good luck. Becky - well done. bet you feel proud of yourself for not giving in to the stresses. If we can all just make it to bedtime tomorrow is another day.

I started on tuesday 19th but thought i would say hi in here :) day 3 and after a bad day yesterday feeling ok today!

Good luck for day 4/5, i gained a couple ozs from yesterday (yes i had a slip up) feel exhausted today, took me ages to sleep then my daughter had me up early so feel like a zombie today *groans and walks like a zombie* lol

"Dawn of the Becky" - well I hope your Zombification subsides as the day goes black coffee and water all the way baybeh!!! :)

I had my best day yet yesteday "feeling" wise, albeit touched with the trots and slight achy legs - feeling great today - *so far* but dreading the weekend -my nemeisis hope I hold tight !!!

I think shes nearly well but its sleep. Shes going down at usual time and then taking 3-4 hours to get to sleep (usually takes her 1 hour) and then waking up at nrmal time so shes getting 3 hrs less then normal each night and gets 1 less nap a day as well so theres another hour so thats 4 hours a day shes losing right know, and today is day 4 of it so thats 16 hour less sleep.

Meant to be going cinema tonight but unsure as the person i am going with is sick with a cold

Keep strong Becky - it's so difficult when kids dont sleep, touch wood my 2 DS are little snooze bags!

Well done Dubs - another 2 out the way! Got on my scales and I'd put one on?! Yesterday they were showing I'd lost 9 since mon, so not sure if they are a bit dodgy?! I have started TOTM this morning so im hoping that may be something to do with it?! :) does anybody else put on during monthlies?

Am tucking into my first porridge at the moment and it's ok! Bit thicker than the CD ones used to be, but I nice change and filling :)

My day off today, when me 4yr DS and I usually mooch the shops and have our 'drink and a yummy' - will be strong today and just have the drink lol!

Lots of luck to everyone today xx

Morning folks. Great to see everyone so positive - day 3/4 definitely seems to be a turning point hungerwise. My scales said another 2lbs down today. I'm thrilled! Good luck with everyone's weekend/shopping trip temptations. I sadly don't get out much anymore. Had to give up my job at Christmas to look after 94yr old mother in law who can no longer live alone so stuck in as she is pretty much housebound. Our house is on the side of a hill with lots of steps to get in/out and I can't get her out on my own. She has dementia so can't be left alone and is incontinent so much like the babies some of you have - I thought I'd finished with all that when by babies got bigger. Lol.

Shift working husband is asleep cos he's on nights so 'adult' company a bit limited. MIL has so far told me this morning that she was abducted overnight by a religious sect and the Police had to break in then arrested her!! You have to laugh or you'd go mad.

Going to have brekkie a bit later so I've got more left later on so just on coffee and water at the mo.

Well...cant believe I am having to say this but its goodbye from me :( as yesterday I found out that I am pregnant.
Unplanned and not really sure how I feel yet but obviously have to take health into consideration and that means eating healthily so, unfortunately I am now lumbered with a zillion shakes etc to get rid of.
Wish you all the best of luck with your journeys, I know you can do it xx

Lorlorx, thats brilliant news! Don't make it sound like a bad thing, having buried 2 of my 4 children over the years I know that every child is precious. I know the shock when yr not expecting the news is a surprise and it will be life-changing but once he/she is here you'll wonder how you survived life without them. OK weight loss will have to go on hold but there is all the time in the world after your due date. Perhaps some of your packs will still be in date and you can shift any baby weight with them. Fate is a strange thing and it was obviously meant to be. Good luck XX

Thanks for your lovely words, I am so sorry for your losses :( you are a really strong lady! I know the tone of my post sounded down, I am in shock but I know I already love this baby, just scared about coping with 2 under 2 and all of that! Had a rough preg and labour last time and also PND so anxious about all of that. But as you say, perhaps it is meant to be :) thank you so much, you have made me feel a lot better xx

Lorlorx, can understand your shock, but just think - having them close together means they will both be at school quicker and fly the nest quicker so you can do your own thing. They will also be more likely to be close when they are nearer in age.
Don't know why I am preaching this as the difference between my eldest and youngest is 12 years and I ended up doing the primary school run without a break for 20 years. Lol X

Haha yes my youngest sister is a 10 year gap younger than me! So my mam and dad did the same as you lol. I agree I think the age gap will be lovely, there is lots of positives once I get my head around it xx

Congratulations Lorlox, lovely news - a small age gaps works great my daughters were 15 months apart, and looked so cute together it got the nappies/bottles and sleepness nights out of the way quickly and then I went and did it all again !!! lol 16 year gap between the 1 st and last < is found of a treat

Yours and bubs health is way more important so tuck into lummy veggies and protein galore Best of luck xx

Back