Monday always a good day to restart!

YAY I am so happy for you! Now you need to mark it off your mini goals!

THANKS MEGANROSE!
Yeah it is strict you weigh all your food. But the thing is you can eat and so long as you vary your meal choices I find it easy to stick with. Having a CD product everyday with this is allowing me to have a 'treat' for the day.

AM can I really tick it off I am not yet at 75?? Although pleased to report this morning another 300gm loss. Fingers crossed to be 75.1 on Tuesday that will make 2kg's in one week if I can do it! that's 4.4lbs.

Okay I will tick it off. My waist to should be 76cm by Tuesday and that will be another mini goal ticked off.

Oh and this morning I woke up feeling thinner! Was a great motivation to keep going.

Bren
X

Whoo hoo, this is really working for you. So pleased you have found something that works! Stick with it and those mini goals will all be getting ticked off! Yee Haa

That's the plan AM. Today was okay, I must admit to a little nibbling and I didn't go to the gym. But still going to do some floor and ball work now for 10 mins before I go to bed. Looking forward to getting to work tomorrow as busy as it will be it means routine and no nibbling can happen there.

A friend is coming to the gym tomorrow with me so that is a definite.

Water has been about 2.5ltrs today so not bad. My aim is 3ltrs.

Not going to jump on the scales until Tuesday now. I might gain a little tomorrow from the nibbling and dont want it to put me off. Realistically i know it was around 200 cals extra and probably wont mean much but I dont want to be deterred from my goal of loosing and staying with what is working.

For me weekends are the hardest, particularly Sunday as i can controll Saturday's and only be a little tempted. The key to long term success is not to let that become a daily habit/allowance which sundays can sometimes be for me. Roll on Monday and my Tuesday WI!

How are you feeling today??

Bren
X

Hey Bren,

You have so got his in your head.... well done. I am really struggling today. I feel like crap so wanting to eat. Just back from my brother's birthday dinner and didn't cave... I am so proud of myself cos this morning didn't think I was going to make it through the day but now I have done the dinner thing, I won't fail now. Going to the gym in a bit but cos I am so sore will be taking it super easy - my tummy feels like I have done three hours core work! Have a great day at work and good luck for Tuesday - drink lots of water and flush out any toxins from the nibbling. I know what you mean, sundays are always the worst for me too!

Well done on the party. Same with you, you are in the zone and focused. It's exciting to think about how much we might weigh in... well for me 5 weeks I suppose? i fly home on the 20th of Sept. Hoping to be another 5kg's lighter and weighing in around 70/71.

Already guzzling that water and should have 600ml down before I leave this morning!

Bren
X

You'll be in that LBD in no time!

LOL it's a very very very small LBD, size 10 and in my pics. Bought it when I was thin and never got around to wearing it.....

x

Funny, I was thinking about some of my outfits today and some of them I have never worn! We'll get there togetherxx

Hey Bren,
How is it going? I hope you're well! I haven't been around that much as I've been so busy. Hope all is well x

Hi Shantel, I've had ups and downs and the ups again both motivationally and scale wise!! How are you?

I have just weighed and not happy..... i know it's the end of the day, TOM and I have nibbled yesterday and not so much today but scales show a gain! Hoping it's fluid and just about to go to the gym with a friend and guzzle another ltr of water.

Bren
X

Hey bren,
It will definitely be water retention but I understand how frustrating it must be. I have my 6th weigh in tomorrow and it looks like I'll only have lost 3.6lbs in 2 weeks of 100% SS. It's so annoying, I might move up to SS+ to kick start my metabolism xx

Good idea hun. Have you done any SS+ weeks yet?

Get ur arse to the gym, guzzle the fluid..... you are retaining water, not fat! Your nibbling yesterday wasn't nearly enough to put weight on! You had a brillant week last week lets do it again this week girlie! I know you can!

Yep sitting here for 15 mins just waiting for my friend and going to get another 1.5 down in the next 3hours before bedish time!

Totally think it's because TOM. Scales told me a 1.3kg gain!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for the morning. It had to be the week I restart and get it together that TOM falls on the very first WI! typical.....

NOT GOING TO LET THIS DETER ME!

Might not eat dinner later as it might be too late. Might opt for an apple (on my plan). Dont like to eat after 7.

Bren
X

ps promise I am not starving myself (LOL if only!!)

No I haven't yet, but might stick at SS for another week before I make any decisions about SS+

It's definitely water retention Bren, you'd have to eat 7000 calories over your daily minimum to gain 1.3kg. Hang in there hun x

Yeah I know lots of water for me!

As for making a decision, do what you think. Although it's doing the SS+ week that does really help at this point. Just make sure you can get back into SS though, in your mind that is. If yes then go for it!

Bren
X

See you tomorrow Shantel and keep up the great work darl!

Well I have been to the gym and have then proceeded to have; atkins bar, nuts, 50gm of mozzarella cheese and 2TBS of sultanas! It's definitely TOM. It's the only time when I am truly ravenous for a day.

So thinking I will weigh tomorrow and wont be too harsh on myself until Friday as that's when my fluid retention should go.

So I have made all my meals for tomorrow as I will be there until 9.00pm! Here's hoping for a good day and a positive reading on the scales.
Bren
X

Back