Monday always a good day to restart!

I know but I just want to be thinner when I go home in just under 4 weeks. I've done pretty good today 3 coffee lollies and about 8 yoghurt coated fruit pieces (really really small ones) oh and a fresh date to help with the toilet issue.... it worked!

Also I find that taking the flaxseed oil and not the tablets on this plan I lost weight. It's since I started taking the tablet version that the weight stalled so back to the liquid.

Not going to weigh in the morning just going to wait until Thursday and then again on Sun/Sat. Thinking if I weigh on both weekends that I will stay on the straight and narrow.

How is everyone today??

Bren
XX

Sounds like a good plan, Bren. What is this plan you're on??
I'm good today, I'm no longer obese I'm overweight so really happy. You will be thinner when you go away Bren x

You will definitely be thinner.... remember when the weight stalls, measurements change - making you thinner!

No time for measuring this morning. And I avoided the scales too. Not going to go on them until tomorrow or Friday which is when CDC would weigh me but she is away and I will not be able to go until the following Friday. I am trying to rid the doubt that I have in my mind as I think this is holding me back.

I am still feeling bloated and haven't been to the gym since Saturday....! Thinking about finding one close to work this week so I can go after school, between the beginning of makeup. Just would like to do 30 - 40 mins. This is something else that I think is attributing to the slow losses at the moment.

Next week I am going to try to go everyday until i leave for Perth and blitz my body for 3 weeks with exercise!

Well done Shantel on your loss! Wow look at all that weight you have lost in 8 weeks! Fantastic!

Bren
XX

Erase the doubts Bren, you know you can do it. Keep going :) Good luck on finding a gym closer to home and thanks for the lovely comment x

Bren how bout a very brisk walk.... even round the track?

Well I am going to WI at home tomorrow as CDC cannot see me until the following week. I am nervous and stressed as I have nibbled and last time I jumped on the scales it showed a gain!

Trying now to drink lots of water and not nibble when I get home late tonight. Still feeling bloated even though I have been to the toilet. I dont feel fat though just the same as a week ago.

I do appear to be fighting with my mind and not allowing myself to think that I will or can loose this weight, which I feel is a major problem at the moment. I know I can but I dont believe I can. Do you know what I mean?

Bren
X

Bren, I know exactly what you mean... I am struggling myself at the moment... must be something in the water!!!! Stick with it, not long to go now!

I KNOW it's not long to go but.... I have only lost 1.2kg's in nearly 2 weeks. lets hope for a miracle on Sunday morning when it's officially the 2 week mark. 3 weeks left really to make a dent in this weight.

This morning a 200gm gain.

Feeling positive today, just doing some house work and then off to the gym. I have to go into school today for the final night of the production yay!!! I'm exhausted. Bowel movements have happened and I feel some what lighter LOL!!

Drinking my first ltr now and have marking and reports to do, as well as the gym session in the next 5.5 hours. Might even get my nails done?? Just want to stay on track today and drink at least 3 or more ltrs.

As of today I aim to gym every day or exercise. Actually 6 days a week would be just as good that way I should not loose my motivation to exercise. Might even write me a plan.

I need to believe in my positive thinking now and get happier with my body and allow this weight loss to happen instead of fighting it.

xx

Good luck for wi, I am a bit anal this time round bout my gym sessions. I have three written out, which I have put on a spreadsheet then mark off what I do, how many reps, date etc. Need to start one for the cardio I do too!

GOOD GIRL!

I will get onto that some point hopefully tomorrow??? Still haven't got to my marking..... But been to the gym baked hubby's bread for the week and got a beef and red wine casseroule on in the slow cooker.

I've drunk about 1.8ltrs of water so far and it's just gone 12pm. Shower then reports, then off to pick up hubby and go to performance. Sleep well and chat soon.

xx

THANKS Megan! xx

I lost 200gm this week. But that's okay it's been a tough week and i have learnt to kerb my nibbling. I really think now it's crunch time and I can get on with it for 3 weeks.

Bren
X

Megan your WI is today???? Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine!

Today I am doing well 2 little hick ups but not letting that put me off. Should guzzle some more water though. Gyming with a friend tonight and then fish for dinner.

Going to try and do my measurements in the morning. I always forget. Thinking about adding 73kg's to my mini goals just to help me along.

Bren

DO IT DO IT DO IT to all of the above!

had an awful time last night just couldn't stop picking! Feeling really disappointed and hoping that this is the moment I can turn things around.

Hey today is a new day... of course you can turn it around and remember if you pick draw a line under it... don't let one decision to pick allow you to pick all day/night.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Back