MONDAY Hour X Hour

Hello the girls! Great to hear that everyone is feeling so positive - amazing what difference a few days of sunshine can make!

I managed to cook for my other half and his in laws yesterday without any temptation to eat what I was making and had no problem sticking to my mushroom soup while they all tucked in, even though it was my favourite main meal and I had made banana baileys creme brulee for desert too! Go me!

Right, who's up for downing a pint with me? Water of course :tear_drop:

Thanks Lady, will do! Going to give a break tonight, maybe just stick to the ab cruncher! Hehehe, yes do enjoy my Hubby doing the exercise's with me, it does help, as I have really become lazy!

Have had 3 lires of water so far! I never go beyond 4-4.5 max a day, I know that the more u have the quicker the weight comes off!

Well I am home now, only work til 12.15 on a Monday, (sorry).

Just had a beautiful rug delivered from Bid up TV, and those silly dogs of mine are frightened to walk on it - he he.:eek::eek:

Just had soup and need to get some more water down me, bought some more sparkling in case I get the hunger pangs tonight.

Its great that you lovely yanks are meeting on here it must be nice knowing that you are not the only ones living so far away from your home country.

In a mo I am going to make the OH and DD shepherds pie for dinner tonight so may need the Sparkling water :D

Well just come back in from bedding up the horses I am beginning to quite enjoy all the yard work again and it is a good form of alround exercise - you should see the size of my manure heap I have to wheel the barrow up.:eek: Bought a lovely big rat trap today, hopefully get a few of em blighters. Would take my two Yorkies out there but some of the rats are bigger than them.:D

Made the bottom of the shepherds pie, just got to add the shepherds now, let the OH mash the spuds and put it on, that could be tempting fate too much for me, I will have another soup and glug some more water.

Good evening - had another crap day at work, not too busy just high tension and very fraught, couldn't wait to get out.

Have drank lots today both coffee and water - hoping the scales will be kind to me tonight.

Good luck to BL and all the other Monday weighers - may the scales be low for you :)

Yeah good luck all you tonights weighers. Dont forget to let us know how you do.

I am so annoyed went special to buy the Daily Mail so I could have the Catherine Cookson DVD and when I got it home you could only get it if you bought the paper from Smiths or Tescos. The only other way was to send for the whole lot with £5.99 p & P. So much for free DVD's with the mail. Really annoyed. Oh well .:confused:

I'm so angry!!!!
The guy who was meant to order our kitchen work top 2 weeks ago hasnt done it, so now its going to be a week late. Then the builder asked me if i minded if they start next week instead of wednesday. I told him i do mind as i have booked the week off to accomodate them.
Why cant people just do as they are supposed to, especially when it really affects other's lives. We are now going to be without a kitchen for 9 days instead of just 3.
The temptation to eat is very strong, but im not going to give in.

Sparkling water in a wine glass does wonders I had about 6 on Friday night(frustration had got to me big time), binge drinker me!!!! :D

lol,im on the sparkling water too.
I have calmed down a bit now after ringing my H to rant at him. These things are sent to try us!
Hope your cold gets better soon

Dreams can be good. And I am so used to the sparkling water now I often wonder if I will go back to alcohol, but that thought does not last long:p

Tonight I'm in paradise!! I've got lots of shoes!! but they didn't fit me so I couldn't wear them. I've got 2 pairs of boots, brand new, one brown and one black... was gutted when they wouldn't go on and the zip wouldn't do up... well now it does! Can't believe I've lost so much weight around my ankles :D :cry::D:cry::D I'm so excited I'm in tears x

When I was in my younger days,
I weighed a few pounds less,
I needn't hold my tummy in
to wear a belted dress.
But now that I am older,
I've set my body free;
There's comfort of elastic
Where once my waist would be.
Inventor of those high-heeled shoes
My feet have not forgiven;
I have to wear a nine now,
But used to wear a seven.

And how about those blasted tights --
They're sized by weight, you see,
So how come when I put them on
The crotch is at my knee?
I need to wear these glasses
As the print's been getting smaller;
And it wasn't very long ago
I know that I was taller.
Though my hair has turned to grey
and my skin no longer fits,
On the inside, I'm the same old me,
the outside's changed a bit.

But, on a positive note...
I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents,
you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life just being a doormat.
You need to be able to throw something back.
I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart,
I usually make the right decision.
I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Back