***monday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.

Hope you all had great weekends.

On my 2nd pint this morning but got to go the docs shortly regarding blood tests i had last week some of you may remember so wont be drinking anymore before i go .lol.

Hi Susan

Good luck wiv the docs.

So far i have had 2pints of water and nothing else.

morning all! having a half a hot cappucino shake as we speak! nervous about wi tonight as a day early and had 4 vodkas sat nite, hoping it doesn't make too much of an impact!

xx

One malt toffee bar down - it was so nice! Its my first week on bars and I was really impressed. And two pints down as well. Very nearly had something to eat yesterday as my next WI isn't for a month but so glad by this morning that I resisted the urge. Only cheating myself really if I do cheat. Though I do have two night out this week which will be so difficult! Hope everyone has a good day x

Good luck with the nights out, I am restarting today but i do not feel to eat as i ave a upset tum, That can only be a good thing right now lol

morning girls

well a strawberry tetra down and 0.5l of water so far, having one of those cant be bothered to do anything days

good morning all u lovely people hows every1 2day? well done ciwti for not resistin yesterday i was like that sat nite wen the hubby had a chinese smell drove me mad! good luck at the docs susan.. and clare i hope u are feelin a bit brighter this mornin . only been up an hour:eek: didnt go bed till 4pm last nite having a lot of pain with a frozen shoulder:cry:.. gonna have a porridge in a sec xx

Morning all

Lost a lb this week, would have been more but I had bad couple of days..I wish I didn't let my emotional state make me eat..back on track now.

Only water and tea so far, will have porridge after I have seen my client at 11:30..
Have a great day

HM

Morning all (just)!! :jelous:

Been at work since 7.30am :( & it was dark when I left the house at 7am.

Well I'm 2 litres of water down, 3 mugs of tea & a choc shake.

Hope everyone has a good day. :) xx

Well im slow this morning but i have been to twon and only just got back! Im 2 pints of water so not bad and not very happy that a bar yesterday knocked me out of kland grrr. So trying to get it out of my system so that i can have that pink stick back.

Am now going to have my porridge because im blooming starving!

Back from docs, she has referedme to the hospital for a scan as my womb is very enlarged so im still playing the waiting game and Ive still got AF this is my 5th week now, boohoo, anyhow thats all teh news from the docs for me today.

Hiya everybody.
Just popped on for a quickie lol.
Just had my breakky, banand milkshake, hot, ooooohhhh i love them.
Been to the gym, had my first workout, was very nice and there are some nice people there, and quite a bit of candy to look at!!!
Did 3/4 hour on the treadmill, ten mins on rowing machine, and ten mins on the airwalker thingy. I enjoyed it but im sure I went purple, and that cant be attractive lol.
Seriously enjoyed it though.
Last night i tried some of my smaller tops on....... They fitted!!! now just need to lose an inch or so of my monster bottom and I will be able to get into some of my smaller skirts. Ive already come down two sizes. I am really chuffed and STILL LOVE CAMBRIDGE.
Hope everybody has a fabby day, and manages to stay 'angelic'.
Lynne x

well the water is slow going down 2day :eek: im not that keen on the amount u gotta drink ...its all the runnin up and down 2 the loo good exercise i suppose just had the porridge ...i was raving about it last week but 2day i think it was just ok .. im gonna stick a tetra in the freezer later not tried it like that yet hope evry1s ok :)

Hi folks,

Sorry to hear about doc's referral Susan70, good luck and keep us posted .

Good to hear everyones news, it makes such a difference to know we're all in the same boat.. had a choc shake and 2 litres of water so far, am 2 clothes sizes down so into the 20's now v chuffed :p

Hope everyone has a fabbo day :D

Sarah x

well ive just had 3rd pint, want to get as much down as i can today as the intake has been prtty slow over the weekend and as a result the scales have gone up because i know im retaining water. Poop. But hopefully tomorrow it will be gone!

Hi folks,

Sorry to hear about doc's referral Susan70, good luck and keep us posted .

Good to hear everyones news, it makes such a difference to know we're all in the same boat.. had a choc shake and 2 litres of water so far, am 2 clothes sizes down so into the 20's now v chuffed :p

Hope everyone has a fabbo day :D

Sarah x

Well done hunni.xx

Hello Lynne,
I bet it felt nice getting into smaller tops. Saraian can I ask you a question about the bars?, I can have them from end of next week but an worried about going out of ketosis and feeling hungry, is this something that always happens?
Thanks Sharon

Back