monday morning at home weigh in

Ermmm. :wave_cry: I'm still here (bit late lol)

Lost 3 1/2 lbs this week, so that's a stone and a half in total for me now :)

Fantastic chica - and your "Be in the 15s" goal is in touching distance. Well done you!

Hi, mind if I join in? I put on 2lb last week so determined to kick some butt from now on!

Welcome Milkshake - there's going to be lots of this :asskick: going on as I'm now absolutely determined to get rid of my 9½ lb gain.

Good luck to all the weighers today...3lb loss for me :)

Hi can I join this group please, I am doing this from home so no official weigh in, just my own scales on a Monday morning which is not too good this week. Its my second week on SW and last week I lost 4 lbs, but this week its only 1, I did go off plan for one night out, 25th wedding anniversary at Miller and Carter, would that have made such a difference I'm wondering?

Well done Mrs Moo - great loss.

Well - just a little 0.2 kg loss, which is a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Perhaps I ought to change my WI day toTuesday as I am usually lower then after the weekend excess has gone :8855:
Mind you - I then proceed to put it all back on during the week again :cry:

Hi can I join this group please, I am doing this from home so no official weigh in, just my own scales on a Monday morning which is not too good this week. Its my second week on SW and last week I lost 4 lbs, but this week its only 1, I did go off plan for one night out, 25th wedding anniversary at Miller and Carter, would that have made such a difference I'm wondering?

Welcome Roscky - the more the merrier on here. Great first week loss.
Don't be too disappointed with the week 2 WI though - it's still a loss.
Yes - a big meal out can make a huge difference, just purely in the food weight you have eaten.
I, and many other people, have been known to gain 4 lbs over night from a naughty night of syns.
In fact I gained 1 kg between Saturday and Sunday due to some wine and crisps attacking me during X-Factor.
Carbs can make you bloat and retain water so make sure you have lots of water to drink, lots of speed fruit and veg and you should see a good loss this week.

Thanks for the encouragement Pommette, would it be ok if I post a sample of my food diaries to aee if you think I am doing it correct?

Well done Mrs Moo - great loss.

Well - just a little 0.2 kg loss, which is a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Perhaps I ought to change my WI day toTuesday as I am usually lower then after the weekend excess has gone :8855:
Mind you - I then proceed to put it all back on during the week again :cry:

Heya,

:) well done on the loss this week
To be honest weighing on a Monday morning saves me I think, it's always in the back of my mind not to over indulge on the weekend as I have to face the scales.
Not sure it would work for everyone, but for me it does.

Hello Roscky and welcome :)

Don't be disheartened by only loosing a lb, added up that's 5 and only 2 away from half a stone!!

Nights out and eating out can make a big difference, and it's frightening how many syns are in things, and they soon add up.

Don't give up, stick at it, we are all here for the same reason.:)

Thanks for the encouragement Pommette, would it be ok if I post a sample of my food diaries to aee if you think I am doing it correct?

Hi again Roscky
How about starting a diary in either the Slimming World - Food Diaries or Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary section?
That way more people than just us on here will be able to look and offer advice.
That's how I started many moons ago and I got some great advice from lots of other people.
Post something about yourself in the first post if you feel like it - so we can all get to know you a bit better.

Hi again Roscky
How about starting a diary in either the Slimming World - Food Diaries or Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary section?
That way more people than just us on here will be able to look and offer advice.
That's how I started many moons ago and I got some great advice from lots of other people.
Post something about yourself in the first post if you feel like it - so we can all get to know you a bit better.

Thanks for the suggestion Pomette, I've set up a food diary page, hopefully will get some subscribers to check over my diaries for me

:wave_cry: STS for me this week, but it's TOTM for me.

Good luck to all the Monday weighers :)

Morning chicas. I'm in shock!
I've lost 1 kg this week. I know I've been quite good this week but didn't think I'd been that good.
But I've had quite a few red days and very few carbs - even one day with no carbs whatsoever - so maybe I've just de-bloated.

This teaves me 3.2 kg over target (just under 7 lbs over).
So 1½ lbs to get to my first mini-goal of being back at original target.

We've got friends here now though until Thursday so this week may not be quite so good.

Good luck everyone else for this week.

had a brilliant week - then a bad bad weekend.
A pizza fell onto my plate on Friday night plus I've not been too good on the carbs front over the weekend either.
Gained ½ kg (1.1 lbs) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No point in being angry - it's my own fault. I know what pizza and carbs do to me.

Off to UK tomorrow for 11 days so may not get on here very much.

Hope the rest of you are okay.

2 1/2 lb off for me this week...edging closer to that second stone goal :)

Good luck to all yet to weigh in today.

Back