monday morning at home weigh in

*Huge sigh*

So, here I am again. Weighing in this morning at 15st 4.5lb. I have to say I felt like it was going to be a lot worse after Christmas and New Year. Still beating myself up about gaining every pound of the 4 stone I had lost, maybe that should be my first goal - to be easier on myself.

Very happy that Minimins is back up and running though - looking forward to meeting some forum buddies, new and old.
What's your goal this week Louise? Xx

What's your goal this week Louise? Xx
Well done on the 4lb loss - I would be more than happy with that on Monday!

We have been invited to dinner on Saturday so that will be tough to be 100%, I'll just try and be good all around that one meal. I have a tendancy to think 'oh **** it' and go mad all day when I know I am going out. I have to keep repeating that 'one meal will not deter from a good loss'....say it wth me.....

Have you a clear week or is there anything in the way of your 3lb goal?

Good luck with Saturday night. I'm trying a few of the slimming world Iceland meals this week to see if it helps with my loss. I had the sweet potato curry the other night and added my own egg fried rice done the sw way, yum, today for lunch I'm quaffing the frozen carrot and coriander soup, also yum, didn't smell great whilst it cooked but I'm enjoying it (have to eat early as I work at lunch time) x

Have you a clear week or is there anything in the way of your 3lb goal?
I don't have anything in particular planned this week, I'm back at work tomorrow, which should keep me on track, evenings and weekends are when I usually go wild, mostly when I've had a drink. But I'm off the drink j til at least the last weekend of the month when I'm at a hen do, then the wedding the following weekend. Do you use your syns daily? I think when I have the hen weekend I will save them all for the weekend see if that reduces the impact haha. Xx

Good luck with Saturday night. I'm trying a few of the slimming world Iceland meals this week to see if it helps with my loss. I had the sweet potato curry the other night and added my own egg fried rice done the sw way, yum, today for lunch I'm quaffing the frozen carrot and coriander soup, also yum, didn't smell great whilst it cooked but I'm enjoying it (have to eat early as I work at lunch time) x
I'm in Greece so no ready meals available and many of the recipes are difficult to follow too, mainly because of the lack of quark, 0% fromage frais and the likes. But, I've done it before so that's no excuse!! I found a lovely recipe for carrot and corainder soup - my go to warming treat!

I don't have anything in particular planned this week, I'm back at work tomorrow, which should keep me on track, evenings and weekends are when I usually go wild, mostly when I've had a drink. But I'm off the drink j til at least the last weekend of the month when I'm at a hen do, then the wedding the following weekend. Do you use your syns daily? I think when I have the hen weekend I will save them all for the weekend see if that reduces the impact haha. Xx
Ah yes, the dreaded alcohol :(

If I know I have an 'event' coming up I do try to save syns, I've read varying theories as to whether this works or not but the main thing seems to be to try and stay in control. If you know you have 70 syns to play with then that feeling of blowing it isn't as present. That's the theory anyway!

Hi.......can I join you good folks please?

I am very embarrassed to say that I started my weight loss back in August 2014 and managed to lose 3 stones by January 2015.....slowly I have crept back up and put 2 of the 3 back on!!!!!! I am so cross with myself.

I used to weigh in on a Thrusday but have now switched to Monday as I started again yesterday with a "New Year, New Me" attitude.

I do have a long way to go as you will see from my stats but Minimins helped me so much last time - here I am :)

I'm in Greece so no ready meals available and many of the recipes are difficult to follow too, mainly because of the lack of quark, 0% fromage frais and the likes. But, I've done it before so that's no excuse!! I found a lovely recipe for carrot and corainder soup - my go to warming treat!
Greece how lovely, I lived in Cyprus for a while and yes it's hard when you don't have access to some of the staples. Cyprus also introduced me to the lovely haloumi cheese! I'm sure that's probably what started my weight gain! Squeaky cheese :)

I am very embarrassed to say that I started my weight loss back in August 2014 and managed to lose 3 stones by January 2015.....slowly I have crept back up and put 2 of the 3 back on!!!!!! I am so cross with myself.

I used to weigh in on a Thrusday but have now switched to Monday as I started again yesterday with a "New Year, New Me" attitude.

I do have a long way to go as you will see from my stats but Minimins helped me so much last time - here I am :)
Hi ohhowiwish, we all get cross but atleast we have the guts to try again. Welcome back and Good luck x

Monday morning home weigher here. Mind if I sneak in? Xxxxx

Is anyone using this thread still? Just starting SW myself from home and Monday morning weigh in is ideal for me so I don't binge all weekend!! I was 14st12lbs this week XO

Same as me!

What are you aiming for? Xx

I weighed in yesterday and was down 4lbs. I want another 3 by Monday. What about you?
Anything in the down direction would be a start lol

Well done on your loss, that's super!

I started sw for the billionth time last January and lost 2.5 stone but somewhere around October I lost my way and ate all the breadcrumbs that led back to the delicious house made of chocolate and cake with candy cane window frames and muffin door knobs.

Woke up in a pile of cadburys nibbles and Reece's peanut butter cups wondering where the hell I was then scrabbled my way back here. Lol gained a stone in the process.

I blame peer pressure. :0)

Hello, I'd like to join the thread too please! I'm a calorie counter and so far the biggest here I think with a start weight of 15st 9.
I'm weighing in at home on Monday mornings, this week showed a 5lb loss :)

I'm also setting myself a challenge to walk 2016 miles in 2016, starting today! :eek::eek:

That's a great loss barge girl! Well done ! Xx

Good luck, I too am an ex-miniminer who has regained all of the 4 stone I lost. You're not alone!

Greece how lovely, I lived in Cyprus for a while and yes it's hard when you don't have access to some of the staples. Cyprus also introduced me to the lovely haloumi cheese! I'm sure that's probably what started my weight gain! Squeaky cheese :)

Mmmmm haloumi, they do a similar one here with fig jam.....but I prefer the grilled chicken breast with a grean leaf salad ;)

I lost my way and ate all the breadcrumbs that led back to the delicious house made of chocolate and cake with candy cane window frames and muffin door knobs.

Love it!!

Hello, I'd like to join the thread too please! I'm a calorie counter and so far the biggest here I think with a start weight of 15st 9.

I'm also setting myself a challenge to walk 2016 miles in 2016, starting today! :eek::eek:

Fantastic loss, well done :wee:

5lbs is brilliant well done. That's quite some miles your going to put in.....I was proud of walking the dog round the block today lol

Hi all, thank you for your replies. I started at 20st 2lb in August 2014, by January 2015 I was 17st 2lb (3 stones gone) was starting to feel better about myself and starting to be able to buy new clothes, so things relaxed...............now back at 19st 2lb unable to fit in those nice new clothes :-( I will get my head around this thing.....I know EXACTLY what I need to do its just a case of sticking to new cooking methods really........and the lovely naughty things we all love in moderation :)

Thanks for all the lovely responses

I wasn't sure whether to own up to this in my initial post, but I actually lost 7 stone in 2001, went from 16st to 9st. Maintained around 10st until 2010 then gradually crept back up to today's weight over the last 5 years due to divorce, depression and massive work stress. I'm in a good place now though and ready to get back to my former self with a realistic target of 10st 10.
I managed a 6 mile walk yesterday, but discovered at this weight my body isn't as willing as it used to be and have pulled my hip so might have to build up more gradually to my target of walking 24 miles a day some days as I used to when I was a rambler!

I think like all us ladies who have lost and then gained weight, I know what I need to do to get back there, I know I can do it, it's just time to put it into practice and not give up!

Sorry for the long post!

Back