monday morning at home weigh in

I had a zero loss on the scales this week. However I went from doing no exercise whatsoever to doing a 6 mile walk on Wednesday, 5 miles on Saturday and 6 miles on Sunday, so I think I burned fat and gained muscle this week!

Hopefully I'll see the scales move next week!

Congratulations to all on their losses. Everything in the right direction is an accomplishment X

That's some excellent excercising!

Lol! Look how I spelt exercising ! Shameful!

Im glad you're enjoying your walking, it's always better and more successful if you enjoy something rather than endure it.

Well, done all of us :wee:

Just wondering if any of you are drinking Green Tea, if so, are you finding that it helps as much as they say it does?
I'm not trying it (yet) this time but have before. Not totally sure if it works to help losses but maybe if you're having it instead of a milky tea/coffee it would make a difference. I did always feel good when I was on it though. Might try again soon.

Lol! Look how I spelt exercising ! Shameful!

I'm glad you're enjoying your walking, it's always better and more successful if you enjoy something rather than endure it.

I didn't even notice the spelling until you mentioned it, it's funny how your brain just skips over things!

Yes, trying to force myself back to the gym wasn't going to happen, wheras I can actually appreciate the time spent walking not just the results.

Grrr got on scales this morning and they aren't budging! I drink lots of white coffee think I might switch to black tea and water this weekend and up my veg (instead of sw chips) and hope that's enough to move the scales come Monday morning. Have a good weekend everyone.

Grrr got on scales this morning and they aren't budging! I drink lots of white coffee think I might switch to black tea and water this weekend and up my veg (instead of sw chips) and hope that's enough to move the scales come Monday morning. Have a good weekend everyone.
Sounds like a party weekend you have planned there ;)

I've not been on the scales but I don't feel like I've lost an ounce this week. Every day has been a struggle but I have, somehow, stayed on plan. I just feel 'heavy' though, do you know what I mean?

Sounds like a party weekend you have planned there ;)

I've not been on the scales but I don't feel like I've lost an ounce this week. Every day has been a struggle but I have, somehow, stayed on plan. I just feel 'heavy' though, do you know what I mean?
Haha yeah I'd need to calm down a bit! I do know what you mean about feeling heavy, I've felt bloated this week like my belly starts below my chest and I'm pretty confident it's not supposed to start there! ;)

Hey guys, Just started slimming world again after stopping last June. It's so difficult to get started, but I thought i'd come on here for some support, if it's ok that i join this forum? I'm looking to lose about 35 lbs to get me in the middle of the healthy section for my BMI, because I'm worried it will have a negative impact on my health. So no more pasties for me! Hope everyone has had a great week :)

Hey guys, Just started slimming world again after stopping last June. It's so difficult to get started, but I thought i'd come on here for some support, if it's ok that i join this forum? I'm looking to lose about 35 lbs to get me in the middle of the healthy section for my BMI, because I'm worried it will have a negative impact on my health. So no more pasties for me! Hope everyone has had a great week :)

Welcome xx

Welcome and good luck x

So, this morning I woke up and thought **** it I'm having a day off plan today. I have struggled every day this week not to give in to the binge monster, I'm still not sure how I managed to get through yesterday on plan, but I did. Anyway, decided to WI this morning instead of tomorrow and I have lost 5.5lbs. I don't think I will ever understand my body!!!

So, this morning I woke up and thought **** it I'm having a day off plan today. I have struggled every day this week not to give in to the binge monster, I'm still not sure how I managed to get through yesterday on plan, but I did. Anyway, decided to WI this morning instead of tomorrow and I have lost 5.5lbs. I don't think I will ever understand my body!!!
Wow, that's a great loss. Sometimes you just need a day off to stay sane, I don't trust myself yet to have one, enjoy it and congrats again x

Sts this week.

Xx

So managed a 1.5lbs off today :) I'm pleased as I wasn't sure things were moving even though I was on plan. Typically if I'd managed another half pound I would have got my first half stone award! There's always next week lol. It's my hubby's birthday today so might save syns for a sliver of his cake, can't watch everyone eat whilst I nibble on lettuce :( ;)

Back