Monday weigh in

Thank you Eternal. I might give that a go. At the moment I do mostly Red days with a green and a EE chucked in once or twice. I tend to stay away from Green and it makes me feel a bit sluggish, and I'm a bit stuck in my ways so I still wonder how on earth EE can work when you can eat most things for free, but maybe I'll give it a go and see what happens. With it being my birthday this week, there will of course be cake at some point, so I'm kind of expecting I might gain, so was hoping for a loss last week so I didn't feel too bad.

morning all,

I STS this week, not surprised as I have only been good for 3 days out of the 7 (I must tell my head that my holiday is well and truly OVER !!!!!!!) :8855:

Good luck everyone.

Lyn

You can do it Emily, stay with 5 syns a day til your birthday and then use those extra's up, plus have a 15 syn day on your b-day, that could be 30 odd syns that you could have.. Plan it and look how many syns a slice cake is.. and that way you have control of it.. Up you exercise and I'm sure you could loose next week and hey, you have lost a good amount for your b/day and more too if you work at it this week :) x

I STS this week, obviously not doing something right. Another year of birthday photos that I will be ashamed of :( Sorry guys, feeling a bit sorry for myself today.

Sorry to hear your a bit upset today! A maintain is good!! I know it is a bit disheartening, especially if you know that you were good and expected a loss. It could be many things tho water retention, * week, not going to the loo (sorry)

If your not sure what your not doing right why not post a food diary so we can have a little look.

Good luck for next week! And Happy birthday for this week :) xx

Emily - I would suggest that you maybe try mixing it up abit too. i tend to do mainly red days, with 1 sometimes 2 green days a week, but the other week think i was on 3 green & the remaining red, & managed a 3lbs loss - so well worth doing. Also make sure your having plenty of different meals, not just the same dishes as again lots of variety seems to help the plan.

Enjoy your birthday honey, x x

-3lb. Disappointed. :(

I really wanted more. I just vented in my food diary. I tried so hard!! *sigh*

Thanks for your kind words. xx

I managed to lose 1 lb, which i am pleased (after all any loss is a bonus) I would have like to lose more, as I sts last week, I'm not sure EE is going to work for me if it comes off this slowly, I have been told by my doc that i need to lose weight as this is not helping my back problem, I have to see him in 2 months so i need to have had a good loss by then so I going to go back doing Red or Green and see how it goes also i'm going to try and only have SF foods as snacks.
Hope everyone else has done well

Well done MadameLaMinx, you must be over the moon (silly question :8855:) do you keep a food diary, I would love to see it

-4.5lb this week making it 7lbs in 12 days! Would be thrilled but got a stinking cold and am going to bed!

I took target tonight!!! I was hoping to at least maintain on WI & any losses would have been a bonus so with another 2lbs loss that has taken me to 3 stones 11.5lbs since I started, I am over the moon with my new weight!!

Going on holiday to Frnace on Saturday for 10 days so no WI for a couple of weeks so hope I manage to maintain or at least not compleatly blow it anyway!!

I managed to lose 1 lb, which i am pleased (after all any loss is a bonus) I would have like to lose more, as I sts last week, I'm not sure EE is going to work for me if it comes off this slowly, I have been told by my doc that i need to lose weight as this is not helping my back problem, I have to see him in 2 months so i need to have had a good loss by then so I going to go back doing Red or Green and see how it goes also i'm going to try and only have SF foods as snacks.
Hope everyone else has done well

awwww hon, maybe a change will be good. Have you done EE since starting?? I have never actually had an EE day so can't say much about them, only red/green definalty suit my lifestyle so I stick to them :)

Hope the change helps & you get a good WI next week, but like you said, a loss is a loss so it was good x

No i did mainly Red with and occasional EE day, so I think I need to vary it thanks for your comment:)

Well done on getting to target, I know i can do it when i see people getting to target! have a great Holiday x

I really wanted more. I just vented in my food diary. I tried so hard!! *sigh*

Thanks for your kind words. xx

3lb is a fantastic loss!! Don't be downhearted! Imagine if you did that every week for a month, that would be practically 1 stone in a month which is collossal!!! I know it's annoying to hear this when you just want to see the results as soon as possible, but it does take time and it is a long-term thing and it's generally true that the longer it takes the easier it is to keep it off (cliche though it is!!) I suppose it's because if you take your time you're more likely to be changing your habits for good!!XXXX

I lost 2 pounds this week and am thrilled! I gained 1lb last week after being on my cruise, so it's nice to know it's come off again, and a bit more!! I love seeing progress and progress it is!! Well done all Monday weighers for those who've lost, those who've maintained (no shame in a maintain, it'll be a good one next week) and those who've gained (have a good week and it'll come off next week for sure, and hopefully more!!)XXXX

Back