Monday weigh in

Keldelacoe said:
5lb off and now under 13 stone! Well
Chuffed!

I mean
4 lb off! Lol

Half down for me which is good after my pre lent chocolate binge last tuesday xx onwards and downwards now off choc for lent xx

1.5lb off got my club 10 today too

Well done everyone :) its great to hear how everyone is doing each week. i wont be able to make the class tonight but hoping that i will have a good WI next week and keep that club 10 off that i got last week :)

Very happy today, I lost 4lbs this week and have now achieved 1 stone 1lb!!:D
The only disapointing thing is what I could have lost if I hadn't lost the plot on Saturday night!!:cry:

I stayed the same, gutted, 110% for past week and no wine cry cry.In two weeks ive only had 1 day slip up and that was for a shared takeaway and a bottle of wine, but i was only about 22 syns over that week. But on a plus, these jeans im wearing are far to baggy and yesterdays trousers that ive just got back into are really to big as well. Always a bright side.And another one is ive just tried chocolate philly mmmmmmmm

Put 0.5lb on this week.

That after going out on Saturday, only drinking diet coke all night and ducking the buffet.

Grrrr. :)

Hey ho. Back to the grindstone.

2.5lbs off for me. V chuffed with that as it puts me in the next lot of stones down and am now only 2lb away from my 3 stone!

I only lost 0.5 lbs pretty gutted really but I tend to have small losses and then big losses any one else same??

Well another STS for me :( Every week at the moment its small loss, sts, small loss, sts... I don't know what to do to break out of it!!

On a positive note though, apparently I hit my 10% last week but no-one told me! So I got my sticker yay! :D

Mirrakel said:
Well another STS for me :( Every week at the moment its small loss, sts, small loss, sts... I don't know what to do to break out of it!!

On a positive note though, apparently I hit my 10% last week but no-one told me! So I got my sticker yay! :D

I can understand that must be very frustrating but at least it is moving in the right direction.
Well done on your club 10 that's a great achievement!
As for a way to break out of your rut, try and go back to basics, have you altered the plan in any way eg not measuring your healthy extras or guessing syns? Try and do this week like it was your first week, look everything up in the book and do it 100% keeping a food diary. Sometimes it does just hit a plateau for no reason, but its always worth checking the basics. If this doesn't do the trick have a word with your consultant, that's what they are there for after all- to give you the tools you need when you need them. Good luck for next week xx

Back