Monday weigh in

I am now a Monday Weigh too...will report back tomorrow hopefully with good news! ;)

Good luck!! Xx

Disappointed...0.5lbs on! ...Gutted after 4 days EESP an a swimming session. Still...nothing to do but get back on it again.

Disappointed...0.5lbs on! ...Gutted after 4 days EESP an a swimming session. Still...nothing to do but get back on it again.
Ahh no, sorry to hear that...least it's only 0.5...it'll be gone next week! I think every time I've had a gain it's gone the next week...what's your plan for food and exercise this week? X

Happy to have lost 1 lb...:) period week too!

Ahh no, sorry to hear that...least it's only 0.5...it'll be gone next week! I think every time I've had a gain it's gone the next week...what's your plan for food and exercise this week? X

I wish I could say the same, truth is I have really struggled the last month or so yo-yoing around a 4lb difference. My diary is in the link in my signature if you want to have a looksy :) Hoping been back at work, a normal EE week and hopefully swimming on Friday will help :)

I wish I could say the same, truth is I have really struggled the last month or so yo-yoing around a 4lb difference. My diary is in the link in my signature if you want to have a looksy :) Hoping been back at work, a normal EE week and hopefully swimming on Friday will help :)

Ahhh ok...I had that for the past couple of months...its taken me 3 months to lose 7LBS....maintain, gain, lose gain etc...
weirdly I had been on sp that whole time, no ee days...gone back to ee and as a result less calories and better losses (so far)
good luck this week...am off to the gym today...

I've heard of a lot of people doing SP lately and just not getting the results they either though they would or have done previously. Have fun at the gym. I won't be making swimming tomorrow pulled my shoulder at work last nigh and * week seems about to make an appearance to top it all off :confused:

My first weight in is going to be 4th Jan

As I am returning to SW for 3rd time in 6 years - I will make sure I have organised weekly menu and planned activities

Best of luck all

Hi all, I'm a Monday weigher too!

I started yesterday but weighed this morning to get my start weight, 11stone 6.5lb. I'll come back next Monday to hopefully post a loss

Josiecat,

Hope you have a fab week and a great loss

Cee Cee

hi everyone.

I used to be on here a few years ago when I started my first weighloss journey. i rejoined in august and havent really achieved much, other than yo-yoing!
I am now a Monday weigher!!
I weighed in yesterday with a 2.5lb gain :(
Back on it now tho and hoping to post a loss next week!
Good Luck everyone
:):)

hi all!!

I'm a Monday weigher too.......I've been going to my local group for 2 years this week. xmas has been awful and I gained 11lbs over two weeks!! back on plan and actually looking forward to weigh in this week

Is this thread just for people who are going to a club? I am starting SW from home on my own but would love to have some friends to weigh in weekly with... I was 14st12lbs this week XO

Wow Ellie, well done on your weight loss so far! And thank you, I will check in next Monday as I've already weighed myself this weekend x

Well I Weighed in last night and came in at 13st 9lb hic is a 5lb loss

Plan to stay on track this week - want to see those scales go down

Lost 2lb last week (4/01/16) not too hopeful for this week..off plan Thursday..off plan tonight and * week about to rear it's bloomin' head!

Good luck all for Monday :)

Fairly happy with a STS this week. Hope everyone else has done better than moi! ;)

Back