MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

well done!!!!

27 - 09 -2010 -1lb :rolleyes:

Not so bad , thats the 1lb I gained last week .. back on track .. well ToTm so next week may not look so good :sigh: Need to think more positive ! :rolleyes:

Heres to a good week for us all !

.4lb lost this week - sigh... Oh well it's a loss rather than a gain. Working backwards (considering I am still sticking to my diet religiously) that puts my basal metabolic rate at about 1250Kcal, giving me a 1750Kcal deficit per week. But... can I stick to this diet for the 6 years necessary to reach my target at this rate?

P.S . Lost 3 inches off hips, gained one inch round waist!!

4.5lbs for me... :):):)
im really chuffed with that!

04-10-10 - STS :sigh:

Well done on losses everyone ! :)

Hi can I play too? :) I started my ''diet'' on monday & faced the scary evilness of my scales. Have V annoying cold atm tho so prolly not gonna make it to the gym, so not expecting much to start with, I never seem to lose if I don't move my ass!!

Good, the more the merrier! Monday doesn't seem the most popular of days for a weigh-in. I guess a lot of people worry they might have overeaten at the weekend :)

Yeah that's true, if you weigh in later in the week you can maybe try & make up for any cheating over the weekend! I'm not going to any club or anything tho, just weighing at home. I have a thing about having to start a new thing at the beginning of the week tho!! :hmm:

Just eaten theeeee most delicious pasta dinner, but now way too full. That's gotta be a good thing right? Might not eat so much tomorrow!! :eatdrink051:

11-10-10 - -2lbs :scale:

i dont have an official weigh in today, but according to my scales i lost 2lbs! :)

well done everyone else!

Back