MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Well done Diva! Agree with MM you're an inspiration!
xxx

Awww, thankyou !!! I just think I moan and groan too much !!
And some days I feel like my goal is still far far away !!! Even after months of chipping away at the pounds I still wake up hoping a stone has disappeared overnight, hahaha !!! 2011 is going to be the first year for a long long time that I WILL NOT yo-yo !!!! :D

Diva x

Ooooo, just noticed you are sooo close to breaking through the 200 lb mark, that was a real happy happy day for me...I was buzzing all day, it was such a mental milestone for me !!!! Especially when you've been big for sooo long !!! Will send you a big cheer when you get there !!!!!

Diva x

Awww, thankyou !!! I just think I moan and groan too much !!
And some days I feel like my goal is still far far away !!! Even after months of chipping away at the pounds I still wake up hoping a stone has disappeared overnight, hahaha !!! 2011 is going to be the first year for a long long time that I WILL NOT yo-yo !!!! :D

Diva x

If you find that diet please let me know ;)

Your goal is so close Diva, you can practically touch it! Look how far you've come already! :D

Yes, 168 is my first big fat mega target !!!! Haha !! Want to see if that is a good weight for me, considering I'm much older now !! Cannot even remember what I looked and felt like at that size !! When I was nudging towards 19 st, I didn't believe I could ever get down to 15st again...but I did. Now I have to really start focusing on getting down to 12st.... Because the journey doesn't start with losing the pounds...it's starts when you begin to believe in yourself....

Diva x

Aww Diva you're fab, just the things you say spur me on.
I know i cant wait to get under 200lbs. Im between a size 16-18 atm, want to get down to 12-14, or just to when i feel good about myself. Im abit weird i dont mind myself naked, but i hate how i look when i wear clothes :S
xxx

Are we are feeling positive for tomorrow then ladies? :D

I'm not actually! Not that I haven't been good, I have, 100%. But I've been Shredding for the last 9 days and I've heard weight loss can slow right down doing it....... but I'm not going to have a stress (I'm not, I'm not, I'm not...... <keep repeating until it sinks in ;)>) if the scales are rude tomorrow. Good luck to all the other Monday weigh-ers :)

Hey, I'm a newbie Monday weigher! Would you mind if I join u? I have a lot of weight to lose (at least 6 stone), I'm getting married in sept, & we r planning on having another baby after that so u really need to get my butt into gear :) xx

Hi Nicola :)

The more the merrier :) Good luck, is tomorrow your first weigh in?

Thank u :) yes it's my first weigh in 2mro :s I'm a lil nervous, but fingers crossed :)

So how is everyone doing so far?
Nic xx

Good morning Monday people :wavey:

2lb off for me :D I'm happy with that, especially after everything I'd read about doing the Shred slowing down weight loss :)

Good luck to everyone else :)

Well done Nicola, what a great start :D

Thank u :) & well done on ur 2 lbs loss :) how's the shred going I'm really tempted to try it but worried il really struggle x

Thank u :) & well done on ur 2 lbs loss :) how's the shred going I'm really tempted to try it but worried il really struggle x

It's going really well, I'm loving how quickly I'm seeing the results. It's still hard work and I'm no-where near ready to move up a level yet, but I don't mind about that. I'm really REALLY unfit :eek: but if I can do it I honestly think anyone can. Go for it :D It's hard but not impossible, I promise!

Hello Ladies, here I am !!! Reporting in for my WI with a big fat STS !!! Ahhhhh !!! Oh well, only managed to drop 3 lbs this month, with two STS !!!! Ooops !!! Tomorrow is the start of my next little project M.U.B.B ( March Upper Body Blitz !! ) Can't believe I am about to add yet more exercise, with weights and my core ball !!!! Let's hope I don't add pounds, but I really have to start toning up the bingo wings and the deflating tyre!!!! Hahaha !!!
Well done MaisieMoodle, that's a good loss !!!
Welcome Nicola85, as you can see I am drifting down through the stones slowly, hehehe !!! Stick with us on here ( Minimins ) and we'll keep you motivated !!! You'll be a slinky gorgeous Bride in September !!!

Diva x

Hey Diva :)

Aww, what a shame about the STS but I love how positive you still are about the whole thing :D

You want to get yourself Shredding girl, that'll soon tone up any wobbly bits! ;)

Hey Diva :)

Aww, what a shame about the STS but I love how positive you still are about the whole thing :D

You want to get yourself Shredding girl, that'll soon tone up any wobbly bits! ;)

Haha!!! Just started my M.U.B.B today, can't add any more exercise as there are not enough hours in the day!!! Feel really good after the workout !! Just hope that this AND the walking means less wobble, and more wiggle to my figure !!! :D

Diva x

Back