MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Viva La Diva said:
Hi Caburygurl .... I am following a calorie counted Vegetarian diet ( was a Veggie before the diet, so no probs with all the Veggies, fruit, etc..... Lurve them !!) I have stopped drinking alcohol too. Not forever, thank Gawd, I lurve a tipple !!
I try to have less than 1500 cals per day, on a good day, closer to 1200 to 1300. I need to be strict with myself, as I am a really bad ( actually very good at it....boo !!) yoyo dieter. I am over 40, and have been fat and unhealthy for well over a decade now, so it is REALLY REALLY time to get fitter and lighter.
I walk 5 times per week, at the mo, early a.m and then I try to grab another walk during the day, where I can slip in a half hour !!
How much do you want to shift, or are you just wanting to get fitter ?

Diva x

That's nice to hear that you want to get in shape. I do too and want to loose 2 to 3 stones. I tried to be a vegetarian last year but I failed big time lol. It lasted for 5 months until I went to my friends grand daughter birthday and was helping serve people food at the buffet section. Standing there serving all types of meat tempted me and before you know it I was putting meat back in my mouth lol. I tried the raw diet as well but failed on that too lol. Am trying sw now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gettingfitat50 said:
I'm the opposite to diva.I love meat and a drink.:)I try not to eat bread,pasta,rice or potatoes.
Don't work out my calories but I try and stick to 3 sensible size meals a day.I try and cook them from scratch but do have the odd ready meal.
I like walking about 2.5 miles a day which once the weather improves I will increase the distance,doing 20 mins of Kettlebells couple of times a week and listening to a Slimpod which is 10 mins.:)

@ getingfitat50

That's good that you are on the right track am trying to cut down a little in pasta , bread etc but it's hard. Do you use a DVD to do the kettlebells

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI .... I'm 209 lbs so just over a pound gone this week. A little less than I hoped for, but got sick on Friday/ Saturday ( Bladder infection with a slight fever ) so am now taking medication for it .... Grrrrrr !!! I also went slightly over on my cals this last weekend.... Not my usual crazy amount but still....

Hope you gals have a good week, sending you tons of motivation and willpower vibes !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
WI .... I'm 209 lbs so just over a pound gone this week. A little less than I hoped for, but got sick on Friday/ Saturday ( Bladder infection with a slight fever ) so am now taking medication for it .... Grrrrrr !!! I also went slightly over on my cals this last weekend.... Not my usual crazy amount but still....

Hope you gals have a good week, sending you tons of motivation and willpower vibes !!!

Diva x

awww diva! sorry to hear you have been ill :( hope you on the mend again?? & well done on the weight loss :) a lbs a lbs & it all adds up x
I'm still struggling to get back on track but keeping at it - was back on sw yesterday so lets see how we get on... x

Hiya hun !!! Never give up !!! Feeling better, I finish my medication today, so I'm hoping I can zoom on again !!! Valentine's Day off, eating yummy foods, and I had two small glasses of red wine, and I was like done !! I think so much rich food took up all the room, so hardly any booze !!! Hehe !!
Still walking this week but it may take me over the weekend to finish my miles.... Damn you Bladder !!!

Diva x

Monday again gals !! It's a holiday here.... Presidents Day, so Mr D is home today, not complaining about a long weekend with my Hunny !!!
Lost one pound this week, it is so slowww, plus I am doing lots of walking....hoping all the medication has left my system now and I can really crack the exercise whip, without running to the loo !!! So I am now 208 lbs and I am dress shopping this week for the posh do we are going to on Sat !!! Eeeeek !!!
How was your weekend ?? And where are the other Monday Weigh Inners ??

Diva x

WI and the scales are saying 202 lbs !!! Maybe doing 30 miles has shocked my body into dropping 4 lbs !!!
Managed to be good over the weekend, so I think that really helps for a Monday WI !!!
Aim this month is to drop at least 7 lbs, maybe 10 lbs !!! With my trip about 7 weeks away, I am a Minimin on a mission !!!

Diva x

Fab! :)

Good Morning All !! Here we go again, and who is ready, willing and able ???? LOL !!!
We are expecting some lovely weather this week here, so I'm hoping for some great walks in the fresh air and sunshine !!!
WI today, and I'm 200 lbs, well actually 200.2 lbs, to be exact !! Really pleased about that after an indulgent Saturday, there was cake, wine, and crisps !!

Diva x

That's not bad Gettingfitat50 !!! I go away for two weeks or so and regain about a stone !!! Hehe !!!

WI today, and I got my first STS, I think, of this year !!! Did actually eat some pizza at the weekend, so I think, that stalled me, but I had been craving it for ages !!! LOL !! Didn't even succumb to beers on the deck in the sunshine at the weekend !!! Drank my ice cold water, and felt angelic!!! Hehe !!! So, one more week in March and my aim is to drop 2 lbs this week..... Fingers crossed !!!

Diva x

Awesome job Diva!

Pretty good. Just started the 30 day shred today and go to the gym almost every night. Everything is going good. I can't wait to be the weight you're at.

You can do it Elm !! I felt I was stuck in the yoyo cycle !! Managing to escape falling back into those bad habits, but you have to fight it every day !! What kind of food diet are you following ?? I am still cal counting, and it still shocks me to this day, how many cals and fat, I USED to inhale !! Eeeek !! With all that exercise you'll be pounding the lbs away !!! :D

I swear I am beginning to feel lighter and brighter each day !!!! It's a much better "high" than ANY of the junky, crappy food gave me, lol !!

Have a super duper flab fighting weekend !!!

Diva x

Morning All...... Did we survive another weekend without eating everything in sight ??? Lol !! I know I did !!!
WI today, and I'm 196 lbs !!! Yay !! Another good drop, I think the start of attempting to jog is helping !!

Gettingfit, I love your smiley plate of food !!!

Planning on exercising everyday this week, who's joining me ???

Diva x

Hello All !! Survived Easter without a chocolatey thing in sight, and no Easter Eggs eaten !! Yay !!! WI today and I've dropped 2 lbs to 194 lbs !!! Must be the exercise !! Lol !! Had a couple of hungry days and really felt like the Diet Grinch, as Mr D wanted to go to the pub but I resisted.... Too much temptation !!! We compromised with a crate of beers at home for him !!! I've stuck to my water or a cal free glass of diet coke !!! On a mission to get to 190 lbs before my trip !!! Fingers crossed.....and snacky fingers away from the biccy tin !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Back