MONDAY WEIGHERS - ALL WELCOME

Your doing brilliant well done on this weeks loss :)

Thank you. Sorry again for posting late i have been very busy at home recently what with christmas coming up.
So this week was yet again successful and i have lost another 4lbs and that takes me into the 13's!! I cant even remember the last time i was that size.
I Hope everyone is keeping well. oxox

So another 4lbs off this week, im over the moon again. Im a little unsure on what to do over the christmas period should I come off plan for a few days or stay on? Im still feeling like im in the zone and dont want to spoil my progress but on the other hand it is christmas and I would like a treat ot two! xoxo

Looks like it could be just me and you zoe66 everyone else seems to have disappeared xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes Kirstie it does lol shall we start a new one I'm new to all this but would be good to team up and anyone else can join us that are doing it xxx

Lol I'm trying to get round it all myself just started a new thread as I had several running and all getting abit confusing just put it on now said alittle about my self feel free to join me on that one if you want too and will look now at how to do the weigh in thingy xx

Hi peeps,
I going to be a Monday weigher, I find that I need to be really strict and will stop me trying to think cheating on a week end will be ok lol I got down to 14st in March 2012 and I was sooooooo happy with my self, I had my second son June 2013 and have battled with some post natal depression and lots of exhausting sleepless nights. Now my little boy is sleeping through and I return to work in 6 weeks I need to shed dome weight as I'm very anxious about how big I am and what people will think. So this is a new journey, I've set up everything I need to help me do this, including coming back on here as it helped me so much last time. I look forward to getting to know you all!

my start weigh in yest was 19st 12lb :-(

Back