MONDAY WEIGHERS - ALL WELCOME

Emmysweightloss

Hi, just starting this Mon weigh in group for Monday weighers to be able to weigh in on one thread.

I started my S&S diet on Monday the 4th of March 2013 and weighed in at 20 st 7 lbs, I have weighed 22 st 5 lbs at my top weight but shed some with calorie counting, anyway I'm now looking to see a more regular and hopefully faster weight loss on S&S. My first official S&S weigh in will be on Mon the 11th March.

Anyway I was wondering if there are any other people out there who check their weight on a Monday as it would be great to have a kind of Mon weigh in group if anyone is up for it, the support would be so useful.

Heres hoping some other people who weigh in on Mon will join, Em

Hi Em, I also weigh in on Mondays, started on the 1st January at 15st 8lb ... My losses haven't been very impressive, genetically am a very slow loser - but at least it's moving in the right direction. :)

Good luck on Monday! x

Hi Minerva, oh great to meet another person who weighs in on a Mon! I think you are so right to remind yourself that the weight is moving in the right direction, we all lose at different rates and its easy to get a little fed up if we don't lose as quickly as others but I keep reminding myself that if I hadn't of started any sort of diet when I reached my top weight of 22 st 5 earlier this year that at best I would still be that weight and worst would have gained much much more. For every loss I personally believe there are two things to celebrate firstly the loss itself and secondly that fact you are trying to gain control of your weight and so are not gaining. You are doing really well, just seen your stats , what a change weight wise, thats amazing, you should be so proud of yourself! Em

Ok so firstly let me apologise for the following rant! Ok so the truth is I'm feeling really conflicted today over whether to do a first week weigh in on Monday or whether to wait until week 2 and do a weigh in then, usually I would always do a first week weigh in but after months of no periods I have come on to TOTM during my first week on this plan arghhhhh and its making me feel really horrible and bloated and its making me worry that if I weigh in on Mon and see a crappy loss even though in reality it will be due to TOTM I might throw in the towel and I have been doing so well this week whereas if I at least leave it until I have completed 2 whole weeks and am off TOTM I will most likely see a better loss and that will spur me on. I'm so sensitive to things, always have been and would hate something as stupid as a low weight loss due to this make me feel I can't stick with the plan. Em

Ah but, even if you do have a crappy loss this Monday - next week will be an AMAZING loss ;) Personally TOTM doesn't affect my losses at all, but I guess it's an individual thing. :)
Do what you think is right for you, if you can hold off for another week, go for it! Why not? :) Some people weigh once a month to see a huge drop rather than get discouraged by 1lb losses on some weeks. :D

thanks Minerva for your reply, I can understand people doing less regular weigh ins so as to see better losses, I def couldn't wait a month! ha ha not patient enough ;), I may just weigh in 2moro and just try and face whatever it tells me and hope that the TOTM hasn't buggered things up too much, my TOTM usually does effect my weight loss but that said like you said the next week then its likely to be alot better. I usually wouldn't worry so much I guess its being on such a low calorie diet and sticking to it completely you want to see a big loss especially in the first week and so I was just gutted that of all times I had to come on during this first week but thats life I guess. I am determined to keep going with it as I so need to see the weight coming off. Em x

Hi <3_my_cat_x, yes please join in, the more the merrier, I was hoping that as many people as possible who weigh in on a Mon would join this thread, it just seems like a good idea to have a thread us Monday weighers can regularly weigh in on and especially with it being on the S&S part of minimins we are all on the same diet and so can regularly weigh in and support each other whilst we flight the flab! Em x

-3lb this morning :)

Which is good as last week was just 1lb. Averaged out to my usual 2lb per week, so I'm happy!

Also 10th week brought me - 2 stone lost since start! :D

Well I decided to weigh myself today as I'm just not patient enough to last until next Mon! Anyway I lost 7 lbs in my first week which whilst I know isn't as good a loss as most people on here see on their first week seeing as I'm on TOTM at the moment I'm happy with it, its another half a stone down which is always a good thing - hurrah!! 2 stone 5 lbs down in total now - yay! Em

7lb is AMAZING! Well done!! :D :D :D

:) Confession time: my 9lb in 1st week actually 10 days worth rather than 7, as I started earlier than I could see my LL counsellor for Wi. :) So half a stone is nothing to be sniffed at!

thanks so much Minerva, I'm really pleased with the weight loss, its really making me want to stick on the S&S plan now, this second week should be easier now hopefully as the last few days have already been easier, just glad to be through that rough first four days, that was hard going! Em x

Well I decided to weigh myself today as I'm just not patient enough to last until next Mon! Anyway I lost 7 lbs in my first week which whilst I know isn't as good a loss as most people on here see on their first week seeing as I'm on TOTM at the moment I'm happy with it, its another half a stone down which is always a good thing - hurrah!! 2 stone 5 lbs down in total now - yay! Em

WOOOOOOPPP!! Well done!!! 7lbs is FAB! xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks lovely :) we can do this! ordered a job lot of my favourites (oatmeal - no idea why used to think it was gross lol) today which will help me keep on track too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put my order in today as well as I now know what packs I like and don't like, it should arrive tomorrow - hurrah! is it sad that I'm getting excited about food packs arriving? ;)

Em

Back