MONDAY'S HOUR BY HOUR - The Start of a Good Week...

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Surprised no-one's started this already - some of you are right early birds.... :D

Weigh-in for me tonight - fingers crossed.

Drunk an incredible 5+L yesterday and aiming to do about 3.5L before WI today..

Hope everyone has a good day..

xx

Good luck for weigh in hun and well done on the 5ltrs second day for me and dropped 6lbs since yesterday morning which i know is the water coming off but looks good on the scales lol

Hiya, hope you don't mind me joining this thread. Its day 1..............AGAIN for me,lol. Have had a huge break from CD and gained back nearly all of what i lost 1st time round. Anyway so far so good, been up since 7.30 and so far had 2 black coffees and 1 litre of water, hope i can keep it up. Not seeing my CDC until Thursday and haven't been able to weigh this morning as my batteries are dead in my scales Arghhhhhhh!!!! Will weigh later. although i am dreading it:cry:

So yes i shall be taking this hour by hour, just need to get through today and its my first goal crossed.

Love Busy XX

Hi Joanne , not seen you on last few days . How are you , think i noticed your tracker has moved down ? :)

Hi busy , yes i think i do remember your sig , you used to post alot . Thats good you are back , what happened with your weight loss

Thats brill , yes does look good on the scales .

Morning all,

Good luck Hannah & Sophia Jo with weigh ins today.

Welcome to all the are new or restarting. Hope this thread can give you some extra strength.

5 litres is fab Hannah, think thats my limit too. Should have flushed yesterdays little blip well away.

My scales seem to be showing good news but I'll wait until wed for the official word! Sounds like you're doing well too Kirsty.

hi all im feeling really good today had a great weekend no blips of any kind and im back in my size 14 s feeling so positive, hope everyone is good too, good luck sj on your weigh in,hope everyone has a good day
we can all do this in the big scale of thing s a few months is a small price to pay for how we ll all feel when we get to our goals

morning all. I really need to have a good week this week. I have been away for 4 days and done 790 while I was away, but before that I had 3 days of picking at chicken and ham while doing SS. SO I am determined to get a fantastic loss this week. Had 1 litre so far plus 3 coffees and a bar. Going to the park for a walk and to feed the ducks shortly. Am going to aim for 5 litres every day this week.

Hi All

I've got my first weeks weigh-in tonight - fingers crossed! I had a good weekend and was good as well. Almost fainted on Sunday but I think it was combination of heat and only having one LL shake all morning.

Back at work today, going well so far - just on my "lunch break" - if only!

My post-it note underneath my flat-screen says 3 litres of water glugged already - that's good - should manage the same again by bed-time.

Sending positive vibes out to you all :)

Hi everyone

Good luck to everybody who has their weigh in today - look forward to hearing the results later.

I'm back at work today. Forgot to bring my tetra so i've just eaten 100g of turkey instead. Didn't want to but had to be sensible. If I hadn't eaten then I'm sure I would have fainted this afternoon and that's no good!

Also, my boss is taking me out to lunch on Wednesday. When I accepted I completely forgot about the diet! I will have to go but don't want to say about the diet. Nobody at work knows i am on it and I don't want to say. What am I going to do?!! Hopefully i'll be able to choose some chicken and salad or something similar (hope she hasnt booked chinese!)

Weigh in for me tomorrow. Weighed myself again - still only a 2lb loss this week so definitely going to move to 790. SS is just too much for me now.:cry:

Hi all
Have been a bit of a missing link the last couple of days!
Well, I went out saturday night with hubby for a meal. I stuck as best I could to low carb choices but I did have a couple of glasses of the old vino :eek:
Back SS'ing 100% yesterday and continuing today
I have a new CDC and I am gonna see her on wednesday evening (thanks sarahp!)
Am late on today, I took the kids out to Sheffield and Meadowhall shopping and we hit the early learning centre and other child toy places:p They loved it. I managed not to have their macdonalds though!!:D
I will end up today with a rotten headache, not through lack of water but the Council have renovated the inside of my house and now they are doing the pointing outside. Cue them grinding out the old mortar all day:rolleyes:
Good luck to those who are getting weighed today and those who are restarting! Keep going with that water!

Good luck every one thats on weigh in's

just a quick question what is the SS diet (sorry :sign0144: dont get all the codes yet lol)

im pre op but started watchin the calories today and have just done 10 minutes on my abswing :character00116: not long I know but its a start

Welcome Tracy! SS is sole source where you have nothing but CD packs.

As we're on questions.... anyone know why my signature name has suddenly absconded???

Hi Fingers crossed - my signature disappeared also today and checked out the glittermaker site which isn't working so just deleted it and made my own.
Welcome Tracy - have no idea about slim fast - are there any guidelines on the can? Good luck and looking forward to reading about your prograss.
I have a day off from work today and so far have had a shake and almost 3 litres water. My first weigh in as a 'developer' tomorrow so need to get at least 5 litres down me ...
Have a good day all x

Back