Monday's Menus

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Morning all, another weekend gone too quickly! Had snow on my way into London today.

Red day today, not feeling inspired on the food today!

SW Bar on train in HE B
B: 2 HB Eggs, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A
L: Jerked chicken salad, apple, mullerlight
Apple on way home
D: Quorn peppered steak, salad, mullerlight, banana

E: Rest day today
W: 2 litres

Have a good day!

Today im having

Shreddies honey nut HE-B
350mls skimmed milk
Bread roll HE-B
Salad Crisps- walkers lights-51/2syns and a mullar light

Dinner=dont know yet lol.

Hope everyone is ok today. Im feeling a bit down in the dumps today....no reason...but i was cheered up when i took the kiddies to the school and his teacher said OMG RUTH you've lost more weight! so that cheered me up....then i went to focus and bought a plant and beer barrel style pots for my plants;) ....retail therapy is great!

Ruthy xxx

OMG RUTH you've lost more weight!

What's up honey? Obviously not down in the dumps about your weight! I think this time of year is when a lot of people find it easy to be down. Roll on warmer weather and longer days to cheer us up! I am partial to a bit of retail therapy myself, works wonders! LOL just don't let me husband hear that!

x

Well better late than never - this is the first chance I have had to get on mini's today :eek:.

B: Strawberries and Blueberries with vlf fromage frais + honey 2 syns

L: Roast Beef Sandwich, bread HE B. Carrot/cucumber crudite and cherry tomatoes with quark and herbs as a dip. 3 x Baby Bel HE A

D: Chicken stir fry

Snacks: Apple, banana, strawberries + ryvita goodness bar x 2 HE B. Green & Blacks 7.5 syns + choc options 2 syns
Drinks 2.5 litres water + herbal tea
Exercise: ashamed to say almost non-existant :eek:

I had my first try at the recipe for slimming world quiche tonight for my lunch tomorrow and it looks really lovely :p.

Have a good day tomorrow guys

Back