Monkey30's Maintenance Diary AKA: A new me...making better choices...

Breakfast - bowl of muselli with natural yogurt

Lunch - vegetable curry with boiled rice

Snack - mini blueberry muffin

Tea - large glass of wine

Guys, i lost my Granddad this morning :cry:
He had an op on monday and was doing really well, so i was very shocked. Decided to stay here in Donnie and get on with work as it will keep my mind off things. But now i'm alone this evening i can't stop crying. I know wine isn't the answer, but its givingg me an internal hug :cry:
I have bought a sandwich for tea, but can't be bothered with it.

Am just gutted to be honest

:grouphugg:eek:h, I am so sorry to hear about your grandad....what a shock and you are all alone. Let it all out...dont bottle it up as it is only natural that you feel like that.

Thinking of you!!!!!

Take care and try and eat something sweetie as your body will need it with having a shock.

xxxxx

AWWWW NOOOOOOOOO .... so sorry :( xxxxx ****hugs**** xxxxx

How are you doing monkey?

How are you doing monkey?

Am ok thanks Tan. And thanks to everyone for your best wishes, feel all loved!! :)
still obviously gutted about my granddad, and we can't arrange funeral coz they need to investigate cause of death :cry:

have eaten a stupid amount of Barratt Shrimps and banana's, and had three glasses of wine last night. Couldn't stay away from the chips at lunch :mad::mad::mad:

goiingg out for tea in a bit with some guys off the course....will try and be sensible.....! x

dont fret about what your eating at the moment, you have a lot to deal with, and had an awful shock, just take care of yourself.

Bugger sensible .... give yourself a break for a coupla days girl :eek: xx

Absolutely right - the least of your worries is your diet at the moment, just give yourself a bit of time to get things sorted out and then worry about your diet afterwards.

Hope you are okay. xxx

Yep, no point adding extra stress over food right now chick :) x

Agree with everyone ..... dont worry about what you should and shouldnt have right now. Your brain and mind is no doubt all over the place. Be kind and give yourself lots of love!

Thinking of you and hope they find out what happened and you can start to arrange his funeral.

thanks for your support guys, you are all great. :flowers:
Been taken out for a chinese tonight. My first one for about 5 months..... i'm so stuffed, my stomach is swollen!!! Think i'll take it steady tomorrow.... just so i don't pop!! :eek:

That's what we are here for!
Awww...bet you enjoyed it though and you will probably feel starving in the morning...I know chinese does that to me!

Have a nice sleep...

So over the last few days I have eaten KFC, Southern fried chicken, and a massive curry.... all washed down with lager lager lager.
In light of the situation, thats just life! But really gutted that I've reverted to emotional eating :cry:
About to get the train home, so just going to draw a line under the last few days and sort myself out back at home. My Granddad's funeral is a week on monday and i'm hoping that'll help get closure...

Thanks for your support guys, you're all stars! :)
Will start up my food diaries when i get myself sorted
Kt x

You poor poor pet. I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Have been on hols so just catching up on posts.
Diet is the least of your worries just now. Take care of yourself and those close to you. You can start afresh once things settle down for you.

These things take time hun, dont be fretting about what you have ate and drank, life is hard enough at times.

Big hugs xxx

Be kind to yourself hon... it's a hard time .. **hugs** xx

So over the last few days I have eaten KFC, Southern fried chicken, and a massive curry.... all washed down with lager lager lager.
In light of the situation, thats just life! But really gutted that I've reverted to emotional eating :cry:
About to get the train home, so just going to draw a line under the last few days and sort myself out back at home. My Granddad's funeral is a week on monday and i'm hoping that'll help get closure...

Thanks for your support guys, you're all stars! :)
Will start up my food diaries when i get myself sorted
Kt x

Aww...thinking of you....as the others said, dont think about food, etc at the minute..your poor mind will be all over the place! Plenty of time to make up once you feel up to it. More important things sweetie!!!!!!

Take care

hey guys, again, thank you for your support. You are all fantastic.
Unfortunately, the plot thickens. My husband has had a breakdown. He went AWOL on sunday night. Finally located him, then he passed out and we couldn't wake him. Long story short, we ended up calling an ambulance and he was rushed to hospital on Monday.
As you can imagine, my head is well and truly in the shed :(

OMG Kt!! Talk about not raining but pouring!!!

Hope you're bearing up okay ***hugs*** xxx

Back