Moo's final oneway ticket to slimsville

mrsminkymoo

And so here I am for the final time......yeah yeah I hear you cry, but it's true.

I've done a good bit of soul searching these last couple of weeks, ive been here January's for the last 3 years, and always give up and try something else which never works,and then the never ending circle of diet hell begins.
Why did I spend £10 on slimming world,weightwatchers and rosemary conley mags when I know they just don't work for me,the main reason is carbs just don't like me.I've sat for weeks eating rubbish,not moving and generally hating myself,THIS HAS TO STOP,AND IT HAS TO STOP NOW!!. It's okay telling me to fill up on free food,but I'm not a fruit eater, and please the thought of making coleslaw with low fat fromage frais just sends shivers down my spine
I turn 40 in April, good incetive to loose a stone or even more.
2013 will be my year I will not give up :) .

Oh and I am starting tomorrow 2/1/2013.

Hey :)
Good luck for tomorrow!!
You can Deffo drop that stone and more by ur birthday :D
Xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bacon and cheese scrambled egg for breakfast,coffee with a splash of cream......mmmmm

Going out to buy a diary so I can write everything down in it,always good to have an extra source incase I can't get online.
Got a big bag of king prawns defrosting ready for later :)
Right off to go and measure myself,wonder if I have a tape measure long enough lol.

Hmmm bacon and cheese scrambled egg sounds delish! How do u make that just mix it all in? Im so clueless when it comes to cooking.

Good idea with the diary xxx

Trust me I'm not the greatest cook,I'm more of a chuck everything in and see what happens :)
As for the eggs I put butter and chunks of cheese in a pan and melt down,then add the eggs with a little bit of cream or if I have it the apro soya milk stuff lol. But I always do my scrambled eggs on the stove,I always find if I do it in the microwave it tastes all rubbery. I've also got one of those big electric pans,it was the best £17 I've spent in a long time can do bacon eggs mushroom etc all together. But I do like my gadgets :)

Hey Mrs Moo welcome back! :)

And don't beat yourself up for trying other things, most of us do it - but the main thing is you're here and enjoying low carb xxx

Sounds good :D

How have u got on today xxx

Got on great, had a bowl of pan fried bacon,and sprouts in butter... Oh I love sprouts lol
Said no to choccy digestives :)

And I've just sat and had a plate of salad with King prawns and mayo, and drank lots of water so yay go me :)

Going to make a mim for later to toast with butter, about 10 pm I normally eat a shed load of toast with lurpak so there's going to be non of that evil bread stuff passing my lips lol.x

Well Done you sounds like a brill day!!

Ohhhh god Lurpack I miss that lol I didn't even treat myself to it with toast over Xmas what an idiot I am lol x

Hi MMM, welcome back and good luck!

Still here,just got a poorly 2 year old,so no chance of getting on here,will be back in a couple of days......thank got for cooked meat in the fridge lol xxx

Oh no sorry to hear that!! Hope there feeling better soon xxx

Hope your wee one is a feeling a bit better now?

And yaye to having cooked stuff ready to go - that sort of planning is the way forward :)

Morning mrs moo, hope your little one feeling better now:)

Back finally, seems the whole house came down with the lurgy apart from me!, so it's been tough as I couldn't get out to shop, so I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and make that my new weigh day (only 1 day early) plus it's shopping day tomorrow and the kids go back to school hurray lol

Yay. 6lb off for me,off to see my wonderful butcher to buy lots of meat, he does me 20 massive chicken breast for £10...oh I love that man lol.

Well done Hun!!!

Omg thts so good!!!! I need a butcher like urs!! Xxx

WTG on the loss, brilliant! :D

And loving the sound of your butcher! My local one is PANTS - £££, and the meat was really average - only went once. Why don't you ask him if he does low carb sossies??? :)

Back