Moo's final oneway ticket to slimsville

Well I came out the butchers £60 lighter lol but got chicken,big joint of beef, steak,a catering pack of bacon lol, 2 pork loin joints, pork loin steaks, mince beef,a gammon joint and sausages and guess what he's gonna knock me some low carb ones up to try....yay if he wasn't nearly 70 I'd marry him lol. So that will do for a few days lol x went into morrisons and there chicken was 3 breasts for £5.

Woohoo great buy :)
Is this great deal because u know him or is he generally just a great guy!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been a long time customer, used to come home from bournemouth when I was an art student and buy steak off him and feed half the student population when I'd go back to bournemouth, and boy did I buy alot, and that was 20 years ago. He's certainly Atkins friendly :)

Lol no wonder ur a fave customer :)

Morningggg!! How r u today xxx

Still here been laid up with a bad back...one of the reasons why I need to get rid of this weight.
Got out of bed this morning and made omelettes in the toastie maker which is just yummy,last few days have been hit or miss, but back on it 100% today

Sorry to hear about your back. Good idea to use the toaster maker:)

Oh no hope ur feeling better xxxx

Back again after a week laid in bed, flipping back,unfortunately I've been fed all nasty carbs and tons of bread so I'm back were I started and feel pants, so up today back on it, shopping done and I have a fridge full of meat,cheese and green stuff. Here we go again :)

Glad your feeling better. I have Been in bed since a car accident on Monday so I feel your pain and boredom!
Enjoy being up and about! Xx

Glad ur feeling better hun :) x

Wow sorry to hear that twinkle hope ur ok!! X

Still here but with a lack of Internet so will check in when I can, had a sneaky weigh in and I'm down 7lbs up to now,check in on Friday my weigh day x

Well done on the loss and not weighing daily....I am still doing that.

Woohoo well done!! Xxx

once again, sneaking back in, spent a few months on my back, but im up now, suprisingly ive not put any weight on yip yip yip so jumping back on the wagon tomorrow

Back