Moosh's S&S diary

I just can't believe how much it hurt! It burnt going down and left me doubled over! I won't be having any more fizzy on this diet!

Glad you can enjoy some of he teas you bought, it does make a nice hot change and fills you up a bit. You are doing fanastic a resisting your fav foods. Mym mum was planning on making my favourie pudding for dinner tonight - trifle, she only makes it once a year but said she will wait and make i for my birthday in august so glad i didnt have to try and resist that tonight!

Ahh mums make the best food!

Today my biggest challenge was resisiting mashed potato! I did a cottage pie for the kids, I need to stop not cooking just to keep me away from food. I need to b around food! When I was mashing the spuds though, I could have dived in.... usually I would have done extra for me a plopped it in a bowl to eat while the kids were eating. Nope! I had some breathspray and resisted!!!

Mini send the coke zero to me haha!!! I looove it but before this was a total pepsi max addict so it's pretty similar. I can't stand actual diet coke I really hate it!!

Well done on the 1lb down. Me too today! xx

Wow, exactly the same as me Scotbean- I love love love Pepsi Max, none of the other fizzy drinks! Diet coke is gross and real coke and real pepsi make me gag!

I tried another coke zero last night, with food in my tummy- it was ok. Nice. Just I could live without it! I'll have it as a very occasional treat. The fact that there are still 6 cans here shows I've changed- before I would have drunk every last one even if it meant staying up all night.

Im also a pepsi max addict, so having a coke zero in times of need has really helped

Just had my final pack- chicken soup. Really nice! I got one in my sample pack and must have liked it because I ordered loads- I've got 16 or so to get though. Been putting it off! Yum yum, I put some ground garlic and black pepper in it. Who cares if I get stinky garlic breath with my deathly ketosis breath. Plus it's good for the heart. I only did a sprinkle, hope it doesn't affect the diet :confused:

Love the chicken soup! It was my xmas dinner this year! :rolleyes: ! As close as I allowed myself to get to Turkey. Good luck with weigh in Moosh!

Fantastic loss well done!!! And good luck with the flat pack lol xx

Well done MiniM xx

Thanks all. This week was so tough, thinking I wasn't losing- or worse, gaining- but I'm glad I stuck to it. Really glad!

See if you can make it to a stone gone this coming week :).

Well done you xxx it shows just how fab you are when you have found it tough going but you stayed strong and came out the winner !

So pleased for you x

Well I've lost a stone altogether.... I started low GI before Christmas then did low carb with some S&S packs the week before officially starting. I started at 15st and am now 13st 5lb so I'm happy with that!

Right! Into week 3 now, very exciting. Honestly the longest I have ever stuck to any diet- when I was on RC I never followed the diet itself eg breakfast- eat blah blah, lunch eat blah. I followed the rules- all my food was less than 5% fat, all meals were to the calorie recomendation of the diet, snacks were from the list of appropriete ones. This time I'm following it pretty much to the letter, just adding Coke Zero (I got over the hate!), boullion and Tesco strawberry water. All the food is from the diet- no cheats, well once I licked my finger while cooking but I'm only human!!:D

So phew, managed to, erm, you know, today without help of a little pill. Roughly every 3 days now which I have to say makes life a little easier! Nothing worse than starting the school run and needing to go, knowing you have over an hour and half before seeing a toilet! So of course I jumped on the scales;) Lost a lb!! Very happy that it is going the right way.

I'm happy if the scales say STS or loss, dreading it heading up again. And this morning I weighed after breakfast and a glass of water so I hope tomorrow will be a loss too!

I had a wafer for breakfast, well the 2 pack as it seems they are one 'meal'. I say it like that because they are a snack rather than a MR so I'm having it knowing I'll take a multi-vit in a bit and have three other non-bar packs today. Then see if it affects weightloss, I don't think S&S would sell them if they did!

Ikea delivery came at 8, I've built a bedside table HEMNES Bedside table - grey-brown - IKEA
and a bathroom thing RÖNNSKÄR Shelving unit - IKEA with this one RÖNNSKÄR Shelving unit - IKEA to go next to it, just outside my bathroom. Oh I love all... things!! I still have an entire sideboard to build :( very heavy! And a shelving thing. I think I'm finally making this place a home!

Back