Moosh's S&S diary

Oh just looking at my stats, just realised I've lost 10% of my body weight! I've heard thats a really positive thing to do, health-wise. Very happy with that!

Well done mini you sound really positive today !! xxx

Yup I am! I'm building, grr!!

I've been saving for so long to get some furniture- I really, really hate the cheap sideboard and coffee table I got when I moved it. I saved and saved and have something to show for it! Admitedly, the something is still in large boxes but I'll get there!

I wouldn't know where to begin, putting Ikea stuff together. That will take your mind off everything else MiniM! I love the info on the tracker to the left. Keeps me going, esp. watching that BMI get better. Well done on the 10%!

Taking a break, phew this is hard work. Two bathroom units and bedside table done, looking good. Sideboard halfway done, pretty good going as it's supposed to be a two person job! Just need to hang the doors and get the drawers in. I hate hanging doors!

I had a spag bol for lunch, well I've got a million so I really need to use them up! Added garlic, yummy yummy. I may have it again now, time for pack three and I fancy it!

Well done moosh - keep building :)

I dont think any of you spag-bollers will ever look at the real thing in the same way again. The S & S version is like a life-raft through the VLCD choppy waters!

I'm getting this image of you Moosh with massive biceps!!!! Easy on the construction :) :)

Well I certainly have massive... well ok not muscles, but there is some mass there!

Sideboard and bathroom things are done, 4 of 8 drawers are added to a unit I bought last time I went and absolutely HATE so I needed to do something! 4 drawers and 2 doors to add. Still have a tall selving unit and coffee table to go- projects for after work this week!

Well I certainly have massive... well ok not muscles, but there is some mass there!

Sideboard and bathroom things are done, 4 of 8 drawers are added to a unit I bought last time I went and absolutely HATE so I needed to do something! 4 drawers and 2 doors to add. Still have a tall selving unit and coffee table to go- projects for after work this week!

If you're still in London when I return to live in the UK, I may hire you if your rates are favourable!!!! I wouldn't have a bloody clue MiniM. I'd be sitting amidst bits of cupboards, with swedish instructions and an Allen key.... admiration beaming your way Moosh! :)

How you doing mini? You've been quiet!! Too busy building?! xx

Just catching up with your diary your doing really well!!

Think of all those calories you have burnt building all that furniture! You have more patience than me, flat packs are dreadful things to put together, very rarely do you get decent instructions!!

Keep up the great work :D

Right, here I am! Been a busy couple of days, starting work early and finishing late. But I'm sticking to it, had my shake at work when the kids were eating breakfast. 4yo asking me what it is, I said it was vitamins!

Scales this morning told me I was 13st 4lb- I am 8lb heavier than my lightest ever weight as an adult. Also I am currently 8st lighter than the heaviest I've ever been! That may be wrong, 21st 4lb was the heaviest I ever weighed at, at a hospital appointment when I was 19 or 20. The nurse weighed me twice as she didn't believe someone my age was that big!

I still have a ton of flat pack to do, but I am really proud of myself- last time I got stuff in, when I first moved in, I kept the packaging for weeks as every tuesday I'd get home and be too tired to take it all out to the kerb. Last night I got home and took out all the cardboard! And all the rubbish! Usually its a once a month thing but I did it in the same week it came!

I can't belive how good I'm feeling on this diet. I've only had one headache since I started and that was on sat when I was in Ikea all day so I didn't drink enough, was worried about needing the loo on the way home! Takes me nearly two hours to get there so I don't go often!

Just catching up with your diary your doing really well!!

Think of all those calories you have burnt building all that furniture! You have more patience than me, flat packs are dreadful things to put together, very rarely do you get decent instructions!!

Keep up the great work :D

Thanks! I know most of what I write has nothing to do with S&S so well done for reading this far!:D I find it useful to write everything on my mind and once I start I just keep going!

Brilliant MiniM. I'm so pleased at what you have achieved. It must feel amazing to be almost at your lightest. I know how that feels...yay us! :)

Back