Moosh's S&S diary

So I was better with liquids yesterday, stuck to water all day till the eveninf when I had a couple of cans of coke zero and flavoured water. I was intending to have a third choc shake at 9 but I decided on a cottage pie, needed a 'real' meal! I didn't have veg yesterday.

Cottage pie was soooo nice, very hot. I did it with 250ml water and added ground garlic, herbs, ground red and black pepper and mustard seeds! Yum yum, that will be tea tonight too I think.

Today I've restricted fluid but been difficult as I'm not doing the schoolrun so I don't have to worry about that time away from the loo. Still careful though.

There are percy pigs in the cupboard. I'm certain of this because I've picked one up and put it down about 20 times. I can't throw them away or move them, I'm at work, so they keep calling! Have made tea to take mind off.

Had crispy choc mush for lunch, needed something sweet but determined to save bar till 5 or I'll repeat past mistakes and have more than one today.

Scales told me I was 1lb down from Sat WI, which is normal for thurs BUT I know after I ate that day I may see a rise tomorrow. I really really want to STS this week, or lose if poss but I doubt it!

Oh gods, am cooking sausages as they go out of date tomorrow. Going to let the kids do their own pizzas with all veg and a bit of sausage. Oh crap. Want to eat ALL the things.

Oh and I randomly looked on ebay earlier and found some size 12 jeans finishing in 6 mins- the brand I wear, the leg length, the colour- was going to go back to matalan to get some this weekend but I just saved £5!

Also found the water flavourings in Waitrose today- odd, never seen them anywhere before. But then I've never spent hours in the water aisle looking at the acid content of every flavour!!

Urgh. Am piggy. Had a tiny slice of the sausage- really thin bit, had sliced thin for the kids to put it on the pizzas. In other crappy ass news, I did two sausages as I thought there wouldn't be enough but turns out one was enough. Any other time that sausage would be in my gob, no question. Actually would have cooked 3 or 4 and eaten them all! It's in a pot and will cool down to be put in fridge, and I'm eating a sliced Tesco bar.

Well done Moosh, a tiny slither shouldnt be much of a problem. Well done on not eating the other one. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seriously the percy sodding pigs are oinking my name. Also sausage attack is way less fun than you'd think. Bar is YUMMY. Must remember to be thin.

I think I can hear the Percy Pigs calling me to. Must be the ones from the local m and S . Yes remember to be thin! Good advice :)

Ok phew. Arrived home STARVING after sausage shenanigans and percy bolloux so I was sure I'd grab a bar and 'ignore' it and have my final pack in a bit- already had 3 packs today, that would be FIVE stupid brain. Anyway had coke zero and hopefully I'll last till 9!

Don't know how u resist all the yummy food u have to cook. A bit of sausage should be fine. The most import thing is that u resisted the Percy pigs - amazing will power. We are eating so few calories that as long as it Keeps me in ketosis I don't worry too much about a tiny extra here or there if I am really struggling and it doesn't seem to have affected my losses to much if at all.

Don't know how u resist all the yummy food u have to cook. A bit of sausage should be fine. The most import thing is that u resisted the Percy pigs - amazing will power. We are eating so few calories that as long as it Keeps me in ketosis I don't worry too much about a tiny extra here or there if I am really struggling and it doesn't seem to have affected my losses to much if at all.

It's soooo difficult but I just have to celebrate each time I don't give in. So thats about a million times today, I even got the damn pig out and ripped his ear off ready to eat it but I put it back! Madness.

However I do think having a little extra- the veg, I mean, nothing non S&S- is helping my loss. So hopefully having a wee nibble won't kill me!

Moosh you're doing so well, yesterday after the stress I drove pst KFC and and was so tempted, glad I didn't. Just think of your fantastic losses! Made me laugh when you said 'percy sodding pig' baahahaha. You've done well, don't worry about the sausage, I had an extra pack one day last week I think, by mistake but to be honest I was so hungry for a few days I needed it! xx

Lol. I know what I mean I have developed an awful habit of smelling anything my hubby is about to eat. Last week I made him spaghetti and convinced myself I couldn't tell if it was cooked so took one piece cut it into tiny bits put one in my mouth and bit it. Common sense then took control, I knew it was cooked so I spat it out. Gross but true. Diet madness.

Have gained 4lb since last WI, 5lb since yesterday. Obviously my own fault but I never thought about 400 extra cals on one day would have that big of an effect. Doens't bode well for maintenance, I can see how the weight must come storming back on if all you have is one day with extra food and suddenly you gain half a stone. Maybe the haters are right, maybe I should go back to a regular diet and lose slowely.

Weird Moosh, didn't happen for me! Maybe I never got in ketosis!

However if you know your body has 5 pounds water to go back on, you go five pounds under taregt, then slowwwly refeeed?

Weird Moosh, didn't happen for me! Maybe I never got in ketosis!

However if you know your body has 5 pounds water to go back on, you go five pounds under taregt, then slowwwly refeeed?

I'm not sure I've ever been in ketosis. I feel the same this week, having had extra carbs and citric acid, as I have done every week!

I know the ketostix are pretty crap as an indicator, if I believed them.... well then I've never been in ketosis! I feel hungry often, even when 100%. My breath is bad but I gave up chewing gum when I started and it's 'felt' like bad breath since. But the people around me who know what I'm doing have said my breath is the same as before I started!

Right, ignore the blip. For one there is no way I could go back to real food now, I could have a meal at work but I have no money for food at home! I have maybe a weeks worth of cupboard goods like pasta, tined toms, rivita plus a freezer full of cheap bags of veg. Could last 2 weeks but certainly not low-carb and after all I've read recently I really want to try low carb as a way of life.

I've just ordered http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wheat-Belly...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330076895&sr=1-1 hopefully will give me motivation to go the right way.

ANYWAY today I am going to stick to the blooming plan! I've had a choc shake today and have bought coke zero to help curb cravings, on offer so got 4 bottles but have only bought one to work so I have 2l to last all day, can't overdose! I've also started having the benefibre again as well.... it's been a few days!

I'm on top of this, I am I am!

Oh wait, there are sausages to cook today again :( boo. I'm going to do a cheesy leek and sausage pasta bake- kids like it but I hate leeks so I think I'll win!

Hi Moosh

Good luck today. I feel hungry when in ketosis anyway I have found. I just find I get used to feeling hungry though. Well almost.
x

Back