Moosh's S&S diary

Sounds lovely! Im sure ull give it a whirl when it fits ;) xxx

I finally found it! a pretty dress, size 12, cheapish- on ebay of course. My motivation and inspiration! A nice black per una dress with sparkles at the top, with tags on saying £39 I got it for £11.95 total including P+P! The idea was to get something cheap but pretty that I can hang in my room, I may never wear it but for the cost of a book or two mags I think just owning it will be good! Can't wait till it gets here!

This is such a great idea moosh, I may have a look on ebay for the same thing :)

Is this the one you tried on Moosh?

Is this the one you tried on Moosh?

No, this one is even nicer! But I can't justify over £50 on something that may not even suit me- one of the reasons for the weightloss is so that I can buy in regular shops, so I'll be able to try things on in Topshop etc! So buying this one.... can't justify it. But so lovely!

Yes, but definitely something to buy for a special occasion, not just because you want it otherwise you may not even wear it. The £12 purchase was a better buy in that sense :)

Yes, but definitely something to buy for a special occasion, not just because you want it otherwise you may not even wear it. The £12 purchase was a better buy in that sense :)

Yup yup, i don't mind if I never wear the £12 one. I think thats a good price to pay for motivation! plus well, it has tags so if I do get a 12 and it doesn't fit/suit I'll sell it again! Woo!

Last time I was losing weight I promised myself something from Desigual if I ever got to goal- that was on RC, so a loss of 1-2lb a week. Never thought I'd get to goal, and I was right! No rash promises this time, I know I will bloody get there this time so no way am I thinking a £150 dress for a reward- maybe from ebay!

Moosh, just wanted to say well done and I reckon you will be in that size 12 dress before you know it.

I have done something similar. I am now in size 12 jeans (feels amazing) but still size 16 top in most brands. My goal was always that I would fit into a size 14 top but now that I am fairly near, I have realised that I am a muffin top and realistically, so that I dont look like an upside down weeble, I will probably have to lose a bit more (wish I was less well endowed!).

I think the motivation of a lovely item of clothing is brilliant - every week you can try it on and it will get less and less tight until that glorious moment when you try it on and it fits...!!!:D I reckon with the way you are going,the Per Una dress will be like a glove in no time!

I like the idea of a goal item.. Will have to get my thinking cap on.

Me too already have bn browsing ebay. I might take some time next weekend to go thru my wardrobe and check what sizes are still there. I think there should everything from 12 to 20 lol

That's lovely moosh. And we'll want a photo of it actually on you of course once it arrives if it fits / suits.

That's lovely, it's great to have something to keep you motivated and you can keep trying it to check your progress x

Lovely dresses moosh, what a great motivation. Unfortunately I have a great mistrust of eBay but all your bargains are making me wan to have a go!

Morning Cupcake!

Yup, ebay isn't the most trustworthy place but I've only had a couple of probs- jeans described as short were medium and an electronic thingy only working a month. I don't buy electrics from there now! I do get all my jeans as I know what ones I like, M&S and Matalan, so I can just search for tham in my size!

Monday again, started with porridge with allspice and garam masala! Yum. Now just finishing off my protein meal- 200g of lettuce, celery, shallots, and cucumber, with a tin of sardines over. Yum again!

I've made muffins, apple and raisin cinnamon ones. Aaargh they look and smell so nice but they are for the kids so not that tempting, I do them with less sugar and spice so they are pretty bland. My eyes want to eat them, and my nose! But not the rest of me. Going to give one to baby for snack (she'll just pluck out the raisins but oh well, manual dexterity!) and take one each for the older kids after school. Ballet day today! Then I'll freeze the rest for every so often.

So far today have had- cup tea, can coke zero, 500ml bottle coke zero, glass water, and most of a 2l bottle of coke zero.... need to slow down! Will have last glass of coke from the bottle when I get back from school run, then switch to water. But I can easily drink 2-3l water in an hour! Sigh, need to watch myself.

Hope some of my books or ebay stuff comes today, ok a little early for stuff I ordered yesterday but I did order a few books on friday maybe they'll come!

Cant believe you baked & resisted. I only read it & want one (and thats with out smelling it) lol

So am halfway there, my friend took some pics on Saturday so that's my official half-way photo! First one is me on New Years at 14st 7lb, second is me after 49 days on S&S at 12st 0lb!

Attachments

• Claire 1.jpg
    Claire 1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Claire half way.jpg
    Claire half way.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 58
Back