Moosh's S&S diary

I had mine out and it made such a difference. The pain with the gall bladder is awful but once its out he will feel 100 times better xx i was only in hospital for 3days.

Hope your ok xx

I'm ok thanks :) It's just when I got the call starting with the words 'now I just need to tell you about your dad, don't worry he's ok....' and I think oh no whats he gone and done. He's not even 60 yet, still young, not hugely overweight, gave up smoking when I was born. Moderately active.

Oh I can't wait to go home and see them all.

MiniMoosh said:
I'm ok thanks :) It's just when I got the call starting with the words 'now I just need to tell you about your dad, don't worry he's ok....' and I think oh no whats he gone and done. He's not even 60 yet, still young, not hugely overweight, gave up smoking when I was born. Moderately active.

Oh I can't wait to go home and see them all.

You sound a bit more settled now. I hate when my mom does that 'now dont worry but.......' and the first thing i do WORRY lol hope the op makes him feel a lot better xx

My mum was the same last year called me said don't worry dads in hospital he's ok and then came the but ...... He's just had 3 heart attacks

Well panic mode lol I wouldn't of even known my own name lol he he :) gotta love mums for the way they tell ya :)

Glad your dad seems ok Moosh xx

So, good news- poor old dad has gallstones, although previously ruled out. Going home tonight, he's texted me a couple of times. Mum and my two sisters at home, lots of support.

Bad news- felt progressively worse during the day, physically more than emotionally. I ate, I binged a bit but I stopped. I had 3 little apple and raisin muffins, 5 custard creams and a peanut. Apart from the whole 'oh why do I do this to myself, I hate myself blah blah' I just feel so much better for it, again physically. I just was feeling so rubbish! Shakey and weak. Feeling ok now. Problem was, I already had had a protein meal and one pack so I couldn't cancel out the binge by not having one pack, I needed to have the final two. I had a bar when I got home, needed to chew, and just having crispy choc mush. Am trying my best not to fall into the trap of 'oh well, this day is ruined, may as well keep eating'. I need to be back on track today not tomorrow. Feels like life is conspiring against me to ever see that 11 on the scales, I doubt I will see it tomorrow. I made those muffins, I know exactly how much butter, sugar and fruit went in them.

Worstest news- oh the humanity. Got home to see a bloody enormous.... can't even type the word. Anyway, my evening at home began with me souting 'die you ******* die' whilst stomping a leggy little mushy ball. Enough said. I terrified now. Bad thing about living alone, no one to help you.

Aww sorry to hear your day got a bit worse. Good on ya saying you don't wana binge more though. Glad to hear daddy mush has a diagnosis & now he can get treatment xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Nooooo, I like it better the other way, suits him :D

Phew phew..... good evening, just had that bar then the mush nothing else. I hung up my new tops and put away a couple of my hugest ones, I didn't realise I was still wearing a couple of size 26s. And I found another size 16 I had overlooked. So I have enough to wear, hopefully, for now till I get too small for them!

I really hope I get to 11st this week but I'm not holding much hope after today! Oh well, am still 3st less than last time I saw my family so they should see the difference. Saturday I have to go town, sorting out a pension! I'm going to go into House of Fraser, all these mags have given me some idea of what I want for myself, skin-care wise. Need a new night cream, eyecream, and actual makeup that isn't from a poundshop or primark! Will be going for samples.

Sunday, I'm going to a different town. Going to Primark, Debenhams cos my friend told me they do plus sizes so worth a look! New Look, maybe for shoes. DP and Next... I think there is a Next there. Oh and of course TK Maxx, I can't wait. I want to see if there is anything for now and for goal, and I want a new bag!

I just wrote a long letter to my friend, we talk all the time but she wrote to me this week and I really enjoyed writing back. I think I need to get penpals, that what she does, she knows people from all over the world and a lot of them are coming to her wedding! I want some too! I may have to look into that, or if any of you lot want to write IRL then let me know!

I was sorry to read about daddy mush glad u got good news and that he is ok.

Great news about daddy moosh!

On a different note - why not phone Debenhams and arrange a makeup demo or something? I sometimes arrange it at the clarins counter in Debenhams and they'll do a treatment on your face or something and then do all of your makeup for free and then give you loads of samples! It's ace! There might be something similar in house of fraser too. I've had a face treatment followed by make up and a different time I had a hand and arm massage. Not too shabby!

Sorry to hear your Dad is unwell but glad it's not as bad as you feared it was.

Also, Glad you're taking the right approach about the binge, and I am sure your binge was nowhere near as bad as it prob would have been pre-diet. You did well by the sounds of it.

Also, I deeply sympathise with you with the spider incident! OMG I hate them, Our house has loads of the little sods, and they are on steroids too! Massive spiders, never see a small or medium one, just absolutely massive things! x

Great news about daddy moosh!

On a different note - why not phone Debenhams and arrange a makeup demo or something? I sometimes arrange it at the clarins counter in Debenhams and they'll do a treatment on your face or something and then do all of your makeup for free and then give you loads of samples! It's ace! There might be something similar in house of fraser too. I've had a face treatment followed by make up and a different time I had a hand and arm massage. Not too shabby!

wow that's a great idea! Exactly what I'm looking for! I was planning to just go and hang round till they try and sell me something- and that rarely happens, I go in there every week to go in Paperchase and never ever had anyone approach me. My size 8 sister goes in with me once, gets grabbed by two different counters!

Aaaaargh Tara said the word of terror! Run away!

Seriously yep, thats what I was thinking ont he school run. I'm thinking- oh I've binged, I've buggered it all up, wah wah... but 4 months ago that would have been maybe half of pudding, following a huge lunch. Np thats a lie, no way those cakes would have lasted since monday! I would have eaten at least 15 of the batch of 18, saving a couple for the middle child as none of the others like them!

Right lets be brief, porridge is going cold. I am............ 11st something!!!!!! At bloody last! Oh ok, I know I may go up again tomorrow due to cake shenanigans, but that 11st 13lb is there today and counts. First time in my life I've seen that number!

If it does, it will be a grand old loss of 1lb this week, shame as I was 100% till yesterday but oh well that's life.

That's fantastic MiniM! The best pound is the one that takes you to the next stone down! The others hardly count in comparison!

Well done moosh - in the 11s! Whether it's a pound or more than that as Weasey says it's the pound that takes you to that new number that counts. Can't wait to be joining you in the 11s but looks like I'm going to have a long wait!

Back