More Piccies! 8 stones lost photos.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Just thought I would post a couple of callages I am sending back home to my best gal pals! I have never posted a collage before - so apologies in advance if they are huge, or alternatively tiny!! :D

collage.jpg

collage1.jpg

You are looking HOT!

I bet some of your old friends are going to be wondering who is sending them pics!

Give yourself a huge pat on the back.
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Looking fantastic missus! Well done you!

oh well done you are looking great! very inspiring! :D

Thanks everyone!!!

Summer, Dom and Irene - I too was really sorry to miss the Brighton meet - there was just no time for me to get away from the preparations, etc., for the doo our club put on. :( I was really dissappointed, and was thinking about you lot throughout the day wondering wher eyou were, and what you were doing. I really wanted to meet you all too. :(

Definatly will at one meet - hopefully soon!!!

TANGE! Youa re back! Hurray for us, but booo for you - means your holiday is over. :( I hope you had a WONDERFUL time!!!

THank you Wytchy! You'll be doing the same before you know it! You too Missy!! :)

And Annie - you made me giggle! :D

Thanks everyone!!!! :) :)

XX

WOW!!!!!

You look absolutely amazing. Well done BL. You have done so well.

I still have 7.5 stones to go so seeing your pics is a huge motivator.

xxx

lookin fab hunni u have done amazing!! xx

Summer, Dom and Irene - I too was really sorry to miss the Brighton meet - there was just no time for me to get away from the preparations, etc., for the doo our club put on. :( I was really dissappointed, and was thinking about you lot throughout the day wondering wher eyou were, and what you were doing. I really wanted to meet you all too. :(

Definatly will at one meet - hopefully soon!!!

As you've made over 1500 posts you can read the write-up of the meet (and see the pics) I posted on my diary in the Gold Members diaries section :)

Would be great if you could make one of the meets!

you are looking stunning! well done on your fantastic achievement. x

Looking fan-bl**dy-tastic!!! Just glowing. Well done

Carol x

Back