more than 1timers?

missy3

starving!
hi! im on.. i guess u could say my 3rd lt attempt tomorro.. was just wondering if any1 stayed on the lt train the whole way to target etc after failing a few times before... just curious.

Not sure honey but if no one comes forward it just means that you've gotta succeed this time so that next time someone asks that question we can all shout 'YES' and point to you :D

Im in one of those moods thou, freaking out.. that i cant do this.. which sounds so stupid cos im telling other people to stay possitive then being weird myself. Just feeling a bit.. i dunno lol

can we nag each other missy? got to do it this time x

I want you to do something for me right now. Sit there and list me the reasons why you started LT, including the reasons why being overweight made you unhappy. xx Be brutally honest with yourself when doing it too xx

i lasted 2 weeks 1 day last time..i dunno wat posessed me to eat :(

i have started "day 1" every day for the last 2 weeks - how bad is that?

Then you do it as well daisy! :p

going for a cigarette, brb xx

I want to feel confident again .. and wear clothes and not worry about whether i look fat in them, i want to feel attractive and wear dresses and tops instead of things that always cover me up. I dont want to be known as the fat one. I wanna shop in any shop in the regular sections, with trendy clothes instead of the plus size (im only just turned 22 and most things there are made for grannies) I want my bf to look at me and think wow.

oh, thats quite hard to do, not hard in a .. i dont know the reasons.. more in the ... i could cry type way.

going to bed now - day 1 tomorrow! Nite ladies x

I know honey, and I understand completely, but I wanted you to do it so that you could see it all written down. That way you can look at it think

'I am going to do something about this! I will achieve everything I just wrote down. I will prove to everyone, most importantly myself, that I can do this! I will do this for me as I so completely deserve to be happy. I will no longer use food as a crutch for my emotions - I am better than that! I AM WORTH IT'

Everything I just wrote in that paragraph is true. There is no reason for you to continue being unhappy darling. You have the tools at your disposal, all you need to do is to utilise them!

Now for some questions...

Do you live alone?

oh.. i'll have to write that post down..use it as one of those speach things for possitive thinking. thanks for sorting my head out a bit!

no i live at home, mum dad brother

That sounds like a great idea sweetie. Also write down the list that you wrote and when you feel like you're going to eat just read it and it should help take that craving away.

Okay, so removing all food from the house is not an option.

Question 2 - do you work?

removing all the food would have been brill, not too sure the rest of the family woulda been too happy bout tht thou lol. I have a p/t job as was at uni.. usually involes cooking and making tea.. and everyday i dish out the massive dinners lol then went i finish at 2pm they always have a dinner ready and waiting for me lol

Hi hun,

I'm on my third go and am not at target yet, just tipped half way but I know I'm gonna get there. You can learn a lot from your previous attempts. I have learnt not to kid myself that a little bit of food here and there won't hurt. I know that for me it means I've blown the programme so I don't do it!

The biggest difference for me this time is I want my target really bad and I'm prepared to do what I need to do to get it. Social occasions, I don't eat or drink and if I think people are gonna be funny about it I just don't go, cos I've decided I matter more than pleasing people at the moment.

I just take it a day at a time and 12 weeks on I'm 4 stone down and feel great. If you want it bad enough you will get there. The best thing I've learnt tho is to keep trying. After my second attempt I never thought I would try it again, but I did and I am sooo glad.

The forum has made a huge difference as I only found it this time and it has really kept me going.

Lets prove to ourselves and others that returners can do it! Best of luck x

Okay, so a quiet word with whoever is making the dinner for you is in order. Explain just how much losing this weight means to you, that you understand that it is an extreme diet but you know that it is safe as it is issued by medical professionals. Explain that you're very grateful for the offerings but it's just making it harder for you to continue on your journey.

When you go to work/uni do you take money for food?

Hi hun,

I'm on my third go and am not at target yet, just tipped half way but I know I'm gonna get there. You can learn a lot from your previous attempts. I have learnt not to kid myself that a little bit of food here and there won't hurt. I know that for me it means I've blown the programme so I don't do it!

The biggest difference for me this time is I want my target really bad and I'm prepared to do what I need to do to get it. Social occasions, I don't eat or drink and if I think people are gonna be funny about it I just don't go, cos I've decided I matter more than pleasing people at the moment.

I just take it a day at a time and 12 weeks on I'm 4 stone down and feel great. If you want it bad enough you will get there. The best thing I've learnt tho is to keep trying. After my second attempt I never thought I would try it again, but I did and I am sooo glad.

The forum has made a huge difference as I only found it this time and it has really kept me going.

Lets prove to ourselves and others that returners can do it! Best of luck x

oh thanks for this reply, its really encouraging to know that some1 else has tried again and is getting there. well done on ur sucesses so far xx

Okay, so a quiet word with whoever is making the dinner for you is in order. Explain just how much losing this weight means to you, that you understand that it is an extreme diet but you know that it is safe as it is issued by medical professionals. Explain that you're very grateful for the offerings but it's just making it harder for you to continue on your journey.

When you go to work/uni do you take money for food?

its quite hard at home as no one in my family is agreeing with this diet as they think its unhealthy etc.ive explined a number of times but i dont think they will come round.. so im always being offered food and i know i have the choice to say no.. ive just been weak willed so far.

used tobring money all the time to but things, but with buying the lt i have no money for anything else lol

Back