morrison's cafe

Hi, does anyone know what the best choice from the cafe menu at morrisons would be. We go once a week for tea before my son goes to rugby training. I have tried not having anything but i'm not that strong willed lol. I am following the extra easy plan Thanks

do they sell baked potatoes ?

i used to be cook in morrisons cafe, most stuff is fried or comes in frozen. inc omlettes! you could only have bacon (cooked in oven) or beans free, they also use frozen mash which is i think it lowish in syns? or its a jacket potatoe or salad. :[ bit boring when all you want is bad food! :]

Thanks for the replies, i tried the jacket poatoe with beans and it was not very nice :( i did think an omlette with salad would be okay!!! thanks for the info about them being frozen......i think i will do myself something to eat before i go and try to be strong lol

Hey

Do u think the healthier choice breakfast would be ok?

Bacon, chopped tomatoes, scrambled eggs and brown bread... And that I could count the milk in eggs as HEA and the brown bread as my HEB ? X

i used to be cook in morrisons cafe, most stuff is fried or comes in frozen. inc omlettes! you could only have bacon (cooked in oven) or beans free, they also use frozen mash which is i think it lowish in syns? or its a jacket potatoe or salad. :[ bit boring when all you want is bad food! :]

I work there although not in the cafe... I'm pretty sure absolutely everything is deep fried in there haha. Safest bet is your potato!

Back