Morrisons

scoobysue

Silver Member
Does anyone know off the top of their heads the variety,pp's on average, taste, quality, PRICE of Morrisons nume range ready meals. I don't usuallly shop in there but I have heard that their range is pointed which is brill. Any help would be great.:)

I stocked up the other day!!

Some amazing choices on the frozen meal section, lots of cheese choices, crisps and rice crisps...

There was more choice than I thought there would be. I'm not usually a morrisons shopper!

The pro points are really good, some of the frozen meals are a better points value that the WW meals themselves. Including being a nicer tasting, more satisfying meal.

Example of points.... sweet chilli rice crisps - 2pp
Thai king prawn & coconut noodles - 7pp
Cheese slices (big ones) 2pp
Cheese slices (like cheeseburger type) 1pp

Cost wise
Frozen meals £1.25
Cheeses £1-£1.50
Crisps (6pk) £1

All in all good value for money and points!

Hope that helps??? X

I do mine at asda as i find Morrisons a bit random in its layout and it doesn't take much to make me lose it when i'm shopping. I love anyone who points their range though!

I love morrisons, They do so many yummy foods. I have to walk straight past the cake section.
I think tesco light choices point their meals too.

morrisons point their food weight watchers style???? IM LOVING THIS. i didnt know. off to morrisons she skips.................. x

Dose anyone know what tesco food is pointed? Is it lighter choices? And are the points on the pack? Thanks xx

Dose anyone know what tesco food is pointed? Is it lighter choices? And are the points on the pack? Thanks xx

I think it's just the light choices. When the light choices frozen meals are on offer I always get some. 4 for £4 and the lasagne is lovely. So when my OH is having pie or something I can grab one of those.

I think you get more quantity in the lighter choices meals. I always find weight watchers quite small portions.

Lovely thank you :) I'm just back from tesco and grabbed a few of there ready meals :) cxx

I'm sure i saw an advert in the paper that the NUME chilled meals were 2 for £3.50. Some of the chilled ones are really quite tasty.

Thanks for this. I went to morrisons and stocked up on ready meals. Their chilled ones are fab and I prefer them to WW ones. However, I got a few WW chilled ready meals as they had those for half price too. My fridge is now full, my menu planning is done for next week and we had loads of spare ready meals for the freezer - awesome

Back