Motivation for those wondering whether to do Exante

RobertaCD

I had to share this!

My friend (start weight 11 stone 9, height 5ft 3 in) started Exante Total Solution on Monday 3rd January.

This morning, 13th January, she had lost a stone exactly! That must be a record - or can anyone beat it?

I'm doing well too by the way but not so much to lose so not such large losses :rolleyes:

Hi, I lost 15lbs in my first week xx Just on my second week now, I have more to lose than your friend so that will have something to do with it x

Wow !!!! Well I am starting exante today after 3 days before ordering using up a friends old cd packs and a few bits of non carb food and healthy soups to empty fridge . Lost 4 pounds just doing that ! I was 13 stone 1 pound on Sunday ....(were those mince pies worth it ?!!!! No !!) 5 foot eight and would like to get to 10 stone . I lost 2 stone on cd about 6 years ago and 1 additional stone after that eating healthily and exercising but piled it on slowly with the help of bereavement I'll health blah blah . Exante packs arriving at 10 30 and I am determined and focused so hope loss as good as your friends xxx

Wow a stone in a week is amazing, I doubt I will have that big loss even though I have more to lose, I think history with dieting has something to do with it. Every restart I get smaller losses.

Oh my gosh!!!!! That's fantastic! I AM AMAZED! Wish I hadn't cheated on the first few days now haha :D

I had to share this!

My friend (start weight 11 stone 9, height 5ft 3 in) started Exante Total Solution on Monday 3rd January.

This morning, 13th January, she had lost a stone exactly! That must be a record - or can anyone beat it?

We sure can ;) Actually a lot of us have lost more than that.

Some of us have lost a stone in a WEEK :bliss:

Exante losses are just as good as any other VLCDs ;)

Yep ive seen a LOT of people lose upto or more than a stone in the first week.....good old fluid haha! Well done to your friend, its a great motivator seeing such a difference in a week x

Yes, feel like someone has deflated me a bit, I can feel it round my ribs under my boobage. Nobody has noticed anything yet, lost another eight this week and I'm really noticing it now.

The place you most want to lose from will be the last place to go though, that's the law of dod

Wow! Thats some going! Well done.

I did a "little" test today. Went and bought 2 single packets of celebrity slim. Thought to myself, if I can just try a shake instead of meal then I might just go for Exante. I failed the test! Hats off to you all!

Wow! Thats some going! Well done.

I did a "little" test today. Went and bought 2 single packets of celebrity slim. Thought to myself, if I can just try a shake instead of meal then I might just go for Exante. I failed the test! Hats off to you all!

Try it for a few days... Then you get a better idea of what it's all about. I'm on day 9 and loving it! xx

I am too weak! How are you finding it after slimming world?

I'm loving Exante! :heartpump:

I'm doing the working solution, so I have 3 packs a day and a carb free, low cal meal for dinner. I find it so much easier than slimming world, as I don't have to worry about making a healthy lunch for work. I just get up in the morning, grab my packs and away I go :) No worrying about healthy extras, or weighing anything!

I have cheated a few times, so haven't made it in to Ketosis, but I still lost 6lbs in my first week. :D

Today I've only had a shake, a soup, loads of water and a couple of cuppas ... not even hungry at the minute. Masses of water, and a bit of getting used to it is the key! :) xx

I am really temped! dh said, but what happens when you start eating again. I said the same as any diet I guess, if you go mad you are going to put on...is that right?

I am starting to feel like I just want to job done quick, then worry about maintaining like you would after any diet! Maybe even something like slimming world to maintain on, or ww core!

2006 I started my weight loss journey, I want a quick ending now!

Last edited:
Exactly why I choose Exante. I've been yoyo-ing between diets for a few years now and not really got anywhere. This seems like something I can do long term as I find it really convenient with work etc. (I'm very lazy when it comes to diets!) When you reach your target, you just have to reintroduce food slowly and like you say, not go mad, or follow a healthy eating programme. I think I will just keep shakes in the cupboard when I reach my goal in case I start to re gain xx

Divster,
It takes will power, and lots of it. If you can keep yourself occupied its a doddle.
I try to go as long as possible in the morning, usually get to 12-1pm before I have my first pack, so because I have left it that long it makes it easier to get the other ones in every 3-4 hours.
I find a few cuppas and a lot of water usually stops the hunger.
This time around I did a bit of "prep" before starting, cutting out all carbs, lowering portion sizes, then missing the odd meal and replacing it with a cup-o-soup, or even a bottle of slim fast.
Then by monday I was down to just cornflakes in the morning, slimfast during the day and a meal on a side plate rather than a dinner plate by tea time.
Also started on the water... thats the key to this diet, i find more water = more losses.

Why dont you try something like that, replace lunch for a few days, then brekkie, then a smaller meal. Its easier than doing what i used to do, which was binge eat EVERYTHING in sight the day before i started the diet.
Also, about gaining the weight, i did this 3 years ago and went from 14stone to 11stone 3lbs in about 8 weeks, my biggest regret is not coming off the diet slowly and by booking 2 weeks all inclusive in Cancun!
By the time i stepped off the plane i'd gained a stone i swear!!

Back