Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mouth ulcers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisy2002, 21 November 2007 Social URL.

1. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I restarted on cambridge/lipotrim on monday & doing fine. Got a mix of lipotrim & cambridge from a few months ago.

Anyway i have 2 very painful mouth ulcers, one of them is right near my back teeth so hurts alot everytime i open my mouth.

I have used stuff called oralmedic before which was really good stuff but im not sure if i can use it now.

These are the ingredients...

Hybenx (hydroxybenzenesulphonic acid, hydroxymethoxybenzenesulophonic acid, sulphuric acid, water)

I don't want to use anything that will kick me out of ketosis.

Can anyone help please :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is this a mouth wash?.......if so you will not actually be swallowing it!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

salt on it will do the trick! Tastes foul and stings but that is all you need - plus probably to destress and it is also probably linked to the change in diet. they will go

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Salt?? That must be so painful.
    I use Anbesol, just an antispetic and anesthetic in a tiny weeny bottle.

Hydrogen peroxide mouthwashes are brill too xxxx

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

only temporarily but I was just offering a solution that had no added ingredients. I would not be offended it anyone said I was mad to suggest it (I use it when I'm travelling and find myself without anything ... he he he ... happy to accept I'm odd)

7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I was just cringing - got terrible ulcers from wisdom teeth cutting - ALL 4 OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Lucky arent i!

Actually just tried the salt thing - burns for about 45 secs and then fine! So tempting to lick it tho :)Need to watch salt in case of dehydradion effects tho xxxxxx

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i gargle with salt water when i have probs with teeth or mouth, just remember to spit, it tastes foul

9. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the replies.

Its a new kind of ulcer treatment which you put directly onto the ulcer. They were giving samples away a few weeks ago & i got one in the post & tried it out. Its really good stuff.

ORALMEDIC® Mouth Ulcer treatment

I don't think its anything to do with the diet, i wish it was. I get ulcers every month.

blue_grapefruit :hug99: i understand your pain.
    I have 3 wisdom teeth, 1 is currently hurting.
    I have a wisdom tooth which is already grown out & its at an angle so it rubs against my cheeks & also causes ulcers there too.

10. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    is it like bonjella?

11. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its a cotton bud that is filled with some liquid. You snap one end & the fluid goes to the other end of the cotton bud. It stings for about 20 seconds or so & then the pain goes. It covers the ulcer & dries it out i think. Its the best thing i've found so far for mouth ulcers.
    Having said all that i can't find anywhere that stocks them. Have called 3 boots & 1 tescos pharmacy & none of them stock it.
    So going on a mission tomorrow to locate some, im hoping it'll be ok to use whilst im on this diet.

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

google it

13. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    would imagine its alrite ( am NOT a cdc so you should ask one ) but since its not being swallowed......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.