Mouth ulcers

daisy2002

I restarted on cambridge/lipotrim on monday & doing fine. Got a mix of lipotrim & cambridge from a few months ago.

Anyway i have 2 very painful mouth ulcers, one of them is right near my back teeth so hurts alot everytime i open my mouth.

I have used stuff called oralmedic before which was really good stuff but im not sure if i can use it now.

These are the ingredients...

Hybenx (hydroxybenzenesulphonic acid, hydroxymethoxybenzenesulophonic acid, sulphuric acid, water)

I don't want to use anything that will kick me out of ketosis.

Can anyone help please :wave_cry:

Is this a mouth wash?.......if so you will not actually be swallowing it!

Salt?? That must be so painful.
I use Anbesol, just an antispetic and anesthetic in a tiny weeny bottle.

Hydrogen peroxide mouthwashes are brill too xxxx

I was just cringing - got terrible ulcers from wisdom teeth cutting - ALL 4 OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Lucky arent i!

Actually just tried the salt thing - burns for about 45 secs and then fine! So tempting to lick it tho :)Need to watch salt in case of dehydradion effects tho xxxxxx

i gargle with salt water when i have probs with teeth or mouth, just remember to spit, it tastes foul

Thanks for the replies.

Its a new kind of ulcer treatment which you put directly onto the ulcer. They were giving samples away a few weeks ago & i got one in the post & tried it out. Its really good stuff.

ORALMEDIC® Mouth Ulcer treatment

I don't think its anything to do with the diet, i wish it was. I get ulcers every month.

blue_grapefruit :hug99: i understand your pain.
I have 3 wisdom teeth, 1 is currently hurting.
I have a wisdom tooth which is already grown out & its at an angle so it rubs against my cheeks & also causes ulcers there too.

is it like bonjella?

Its a cotton bud that is filled with some liquid. You snap one end & the fluid goes to the other end of the cotton bud. It stings for about 20 seconds or so & then the pain goes. It covers the ulcer & dries it out i think. Its the best thing i've found so far for mouth ulcers.
Having said all that i can't find anywhere that stocks them. Have called 3 boots & 1 tescos pharmacy & none of them stock it.
So going on a mission tomorrow to locate some, im hoping it'll be ok to use whilst im on this diet.

would imagine its alrite ( am NOT a cdc so you should ask one ) but since its not being swallowed......

Back