mouthwash?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by VirgoGirl, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

Hello
    Have a question about mouthwash. Are we allowed it on LL? MY LLC says no but I usually use it and am missing it. So are my gums which have started bleeding again since I stopped. I use an alcohol-free one.

Where does everyone get their freshener sprays from? I've tried Boots and supermarkets and they seem to be few and far between. Also haven't since the Listerine strips anywhere, do they still exist?

Am desperate to get myself minty before I have to breathe over people at work tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

Mouthwash is fine as long as you don't swallow it! If you think about it, sprays and Listerine strips are worse (although still fairly innocent unless you're using lots), because unless you spit afterwards, you are going to swallow whatever you put in your mouth...whereas with mouthwash you're always going to spit it out afterwards.

4. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    Gold spot seems to be officially ok - I used that for a while with no falling out of ketosis. I also use Listerine mouth wash and spit it out. But generally I try and wash my teeth more too.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    listerine strips .....I get mine from the chemist

6. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

In my LL record book it says, "Unlimited toothpaste and mouthwash" so I don't know why your LLC is against it. I think it is essential to use it!

7. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

thanks for the reassurance, I couldn't really see what the issue was with it, but LLC wasn't keen

think I'll stick with it anyway ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.