Move It and Lose It - Pandorasinbox's LL Diary

Quick update, friends: I joined the gym last night. So excited to get started! Going to go easy for the first little while so I don't hurt my weight loss - this is more about getting fit, healthy and toning up than supplementing my weight loss (though if it helps then I'm not going to complain). So will be swimming and doing pilates/yoga until I meet with a personal trainer next week who is going to lay out a special exercise plan and goals for me since I'm on a VLCD.

Brilliant, you are so motivated, well done xxx

Thank you! I like to think I am very steely minded - once I am sure I'm going to do something, I don't mess about! ;)

Hiya, Im the same actually!

love the profile pic, is it you? xx

Quick update, friends: I joined the gym last night. So excited to get started! Going to go easy for the first little while so I don't hurt my weight loss - this is more about getting fit, healthy and toning up than supplementing my weight loss (though if it helps then I'm not going to complain). So will be swimming and doing pilates/yoga until I meet with a personal trainer next week who is going to lay out a special exercise plan and goals for me since I'm on a VLCD.
Hello and well done on getting signed up for the gym... im sure you will enjoy it.

Hope today is going well for you ... claire :)

Wow it's stunning, I never know how to pose on pics so it's the standard point and click at me and I'll just smile like a div lol xx

Hi Pandora...good for you joining the gym. I'm really enjoying the BodyBalance class, which is a mixture of yoga, pilates and tai-chi :)

Fantastic loss :)

Hope you enjoy the gym, must get back to it!

This has been a weird few days for me. On Saturday one of my exes who used to bully me relentlessly about my weight came round. He's moving to America for a year soon so it was my last time to see him. He's matured a lot in the last few years and spent most of the time he was over apologising for bullying me when we were together. He admitted to me that he's now in to "thicker" girls and actually finds me really attractive the way I am now - I had to laugh! However because I was busy with him all day I forgot to eat most of the day - only realised at 9pm that I'd only had one pack all day! Oops. :X

Though Saturday night was bad. I found out my most recent ex, who I split with only two months ago and previously lived with, is already seeing someone else. A month ago he was writing me love letters promising to change and that when he had sorted out his head we should try at a relationship again. Although I didn't agree we would definitely do that, I did tell him I still loved him at that time and didn't want to lose him from my life.

Finding out he's with some other woman and has gone public with it so quickly after just professing his undying love to me really hurt my feelings. I wasn't expecting it and I think it pretty much knocked me for six. An odd thing happened too - normally feeling this way would lead me to binge, but instead I felt like not eating at all. Have still only had two packs today, so will need to force the other two down before bed.

I'm not sure what that means, but it's a totally different reaction than I've ever had to any sort of pain.

Aw hun, I am gutted for you I know how much that must have hurt to find out about your recent ex!

You must have your packs or your body will go into starvation mode and hang on to what it's got and possible effect your weightloss!

Stay strong gorgeous xxx

Hello, Pandora. Just read your diary and it sounds like you are very very determined. LL is very much about mind over matter. You are so going to do this! Really brilliant that you're doing this for YOU.

Don't let your feelings about your exes (rebound?) relationship spoil what you have started so well. You do need all the packs or your body will rebel and try to hold on to every last bit of weight!! Interesting that you didn't want to binge though - sounds like you're moving in the right direction.

I'm really looking forward to reading about your journey (and LadyT is right - that's a gorgeous photo!)

Not to worry, darlings. I did forget to mention in that post that I ended up having 3 packs on Saturday. I couldn't really manage the fourth, but one day only eating 3 shouldn't hurt too much, right?

I had all four yesterday, despite not really being in the mood to eat. The urge not to eat when I'm depressed is REALLY weird for me. I've always heard people say in the past "oh when I'm sad I just lose my appetite" but never imagined that would be me! I don't know if my mind has now just figured out there is no link between food and happiness? Would be brilliant if it has, as that's what has seen me fluctuate in weight so much in the past!

Thanks for your support, ladies. It means a lot to me. (And thanks for the compliments on my pic! :))

Onwards and upwards to the WI tonight!

So sorry to read of your hurt and sadness, I am a firm believer in what is meant to be will be and I am sure that although you may not want it right now there is a fab guy out there who will love and cherish you for you, in every way.

I hope that tonight's weigh in gives you a needed boost, we are all here with you and together we will all help each other to reach our goals.

Look forward to your update later, good luck xx

Weigh in was tonight - that's another 5lbs off! So I've now lost a total of 1st 4.2lbs in 3 weeks! I'm so delighted.

For those who may be interested, here's some progress pics. First one I took after my week one weigh in and the second tonight just after my weigh in. Check out the disappearing paunch! ;)

Week 1
tumblr_lpoakv8BvF1qzhunn.png

Week 3
tumblr_lqcf93FY1z1qzhunn.png

Well done on your fantastic weight loss hunni.

Can certainly see a difference in the pictures, bet you are starting to notice it in clothes too xx

I'm pretty much down a size in tops now. Bottom is still catching up, but into my skinniest size 18s now! Betcha in a week or two I'll be back into 16s.

I'm most excited about losing the next 10lbs. Once I get to 14st 13lbs I'll be back into the "overweight" BMI category and also the lowest weight since early 2009! Psyched up! :)

I'm pretty much down a size in tops now. Bottom is still catching up, but into my skinniest size 18s now! Betcha in a week or two I'll be back into 16s.

I'm most excited about losing the next 10lbs. Once I get to 14st 13lbs I'll be back into the "overweight" BMI category and also the lowest weight since early 2009! Psyched up! :)

Know just what you mean, I am keen to lose the next 8lbs which will result in an 11 showing on scales instead of 12!

in a week or 2 also? hell yeah, we can reach those goals :)

Enjoyed catching up with your diary Pandora. Fab photo very retro !
You can see the difference in the photos, well done.

Look forward to hearing all about your journey xx

Back