Moving to S&S diary

yumymumywanabe

Fat be-gone
Ok so on Tuesday im moving from EXANTE to come over here to slim and save, i had a weeks worth 2 weeks ago and iv hated being back on EXANTE so on Tuesday ill be here permanently :) cant wait, i lost 16lbs on my 1st month on exante but just had my food week (which im cutting to just 4 days (ends Tuesday) and i know iv already put on at least 4lbs so just proves im no way strong enough for these food weeks just yet, cant wait to get going, im gonna pop my exante diary below then will be back Tuesday with the dreaded official weigh in before i start Eeeek, cant wait to get to know all of you and get back into the diet as my stomach feels like crap bluuugh

nic :)

http://www.minimins.com/exante/286826-new-exante-1-8-12-a.html

Look forward to reading all about it!

Good luck,
Nina x

Thanks girls, cant wait just had my confirmation that my stuff will be here tomorrow, whoop :) woke up this morning feeling like i was gonna throw up dont know why i have felt on top of the world for the last month, 1 week off and i feel like this, at least now im on s&s i dont have to take this horrible week off again, gonna roll on right threw to xmas before having any kind of break, as i refuse to diet over xmas :) gosh need to stop talking about xmas lol

Ok so after the dreaded week off from exante, my 1st day of S&S is here, and iv put on a total of 5lbs on eeek, but onwards and downwards now and dont even have to worry about a food week at the end of this month

Good luck and welcome......look forward to reading all about it....ps 5lbs not bad as they say to expect that and that it's just water....it'll be off next week!x

Thanks for the reply hunny, most appreciated xx

ok so 1st day back with the kids at school and its going really well, got out to costa this morning with friends and just had a black coffee while they ate cake, then this arvo i went for an hrs swim, did 50 laps, refreshed myself with a 20 min sauna and now home ready to get my little ones, today is gooood :) and the sun is out and shining so thats a bonus :)

I have found my sport, swimming, did 50 laps yesterday :) so chuffed with myself,off again tonight for the same :)

Enjoy the swimming! It's so important to find someing which you love doing. Have fun!

thanks hunny, i do so enjoy it, just back my todays swim and im feeling a little tireder then i did yesterday even though i only did 30 laps not 50, sleep time ZzZzZzZ

week 1 on s&s...... 10lbs lost whoop :) now officially under 20st yay

thankyou ladies, looking forward to next week now, :))

Ok so i haven't been able to jot down on here as much as i have in past weeks because im in the middle of moving house and also decorating so have no time to type, which also means i have no time to think about eating which is even better lol, have still tried making sure i get to the pool a few times a week even if its just for half hr or so, so chuffed with last weeks weigh in cant wait for tuesday :)

weigh in 7, another 6lbs gone whoop :)

Hey

Well done! I re fed early 2 weeks ago! I re gained 2 lb now as bad as I was expecting!!! I have t lost any since I'm maintaining :) can't ask for any more to be honest lol

Get married soon :)

Well done yummymummy! Your stats are looking fab!

Hey

well done on all your weightloss, i just wanted to know, do you have to take the week of on exante? why else do you prefer SS and which one do you believe is better for money and weightloss

Back