Moving up the steps... Weight loss? Maintenance?

Sarahdramateacher

Hello fellow weight loss people!!

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on moving up the stages on the Cambridge weight plan... There are lots of threads about different stages and food diaries but I wondered if anyone has some inspiration/motivation for the different steps as a whole...

Currently on step 3 - 1000 cals with an hours work out a day...and I'm loosing 2lb aprox a week (more than on 810 with exercise!)

I was wondering, now I'm at my target weight, how long I should stay on each step to properly maintain... I hear the longer you drag out the steps te more likely you are to maintain.

Has anyone any experience and if so, how long did you stay on each step? How much were you loosing on each step? And have you managed to maintain so far?

Im scared that at one step I'll suddenly put on again... Would love someone to encourage me!!

Thank you so much for any info!!

Xx

Hello fellow weight loss people!!

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on moving up the stages on the Cambridge weight plan... There are lots of threads about different stages and food diaries but I wondered if anyone has some inspiration/motivation for the different steps as a whole...

Currently on step 3 - 1000 cals with an hours work out a day...and I'm loosing 2lb aprox a week (more than on 810 with exercise!)

I was wondering, now I'm at my target weight, how long I should stay on each step to properly maintain... I hear the longer you drag out the steps te more likely you are to maintain.

Has anyone any experience and if so, how long did you stay on each step? How much were you loosing on each step? And have you managed to maintain so far?

Im scared that at one step I'll suddenly put on again... Would love someone to encourage me!!

Thank you so much for any info!!

Xx

Hi I dont know how much help I'll be as im only on step 2 but I think your body will tell you when its the right time to move up. When I first started I was determined to stay on ss until goal however moved upto step 2 when I was 21lbs off goal as I was starting to get hungrier and felt the time was right. I was also full of intention to move up the steps as quickly as possible but I think your right about dragging out as long as possible :)

Im now 9lbs off goal and will probably stay on step 2 until ive lost that

Back