MrMojo's Daily Diary!!

I think my stomach is trying to tell me off!! It's gurgling at me, like it's possessed!! :nono:

How are you feeling now? stomach wise.

I hope you are ok mr mojo.

I'm OK, went to bed early last night, as I was knackered!!

Had a monster motion today, had to do the dead at work before I went home :D

I did 8 k a couple of hours ago!! :whacky068:

Well done you.
Thank God that everything is ok.
I was bit worried.
Hope your stomach is ok now.
Have a lovely weekend.

Well done with the 8k. I can't wait until I am able to come on here and announce that I've just completed a decent run.

I'm not running, I'd injure myself if I did as I weigh way too much. I walk it, but at a pretty fast pace, between 7-8 k an hour. With a warm up and warm down, it took me just over 70 minutes.

That's still impressive!

Thats a great walk though !!
:D

Walk or run you are still covering some distance, a nice 5 miles

I registered myself for the Bupa Great South Run last night, on the 26th October I'll be covering 10 miles (16 k) :eek:

Wow - that will be a really good incentive to get running!

Wow well done you. Thats great Mr Mojo, I am sure by then you gonna start running. Practice makes perfect and you have enough time to practice. Good luck.

Mr Mojo...you will love it. I do the Great North 10 k and it is my favourite race. Love love love it!

i also do the Great North Run (half marathon) but find that is just a little to far.

so your distance is slap bang in the middle...
Go for it.

if you have not got one, buy a really god running book to support you with the right training programme for you. But once you start your long runs you will need to balance your carb intake.

god luck

So much advice there, I need one of that book too shrimp. you mind me telling where from I can get that? you can PM me. thanks in advance :)

Thanks guys, going to build up to 10 k on my treadmill and then improve my times for the first 2 months, then I'll go outside and start working on increasing my distance (up to 16 k) and improving my time time in the run-up (pun intended) to the race :D

I'll see how I feel before making any changes to my diet, in 8 weeks time I'll have completed 12 weeks on Exante and will only have 3 weeks left, so I may change to 5/2 diet anyway.

That's a great incentive !! :D

thanks marge :)

Back