MrMojo's Daily Diary!!

Good Morning Mr Mojo, hoz ur weekend going???

I've been off plan this weekend :( was my sons 13th birthday today and we've had stuff going on since Friday and I'm back on plan, as of tomorrow. On the plus side I did complete 7.2 Miles (11.5 K) yesterday.

Inspirational diary! Well done on your achievements so far! I made an attempt at starting Exante about four weeks ago. It was the first VLCD I had attempted and didn't know what had hit me! I gave in after 3 days. Reading this though has made me want to give it another go, so I am going to try again from tomorrow....I have the majority of a month's bumper pack left. This time I know what to expect for the first few days and know to grit my teeth through it. Thanks for posting your diary, and hopefully mine will be as inspirational !!

Good luck Iain, hope you stick with it this time. It will be worth it if you do!

YOU can do it Iain!! :D

Why is it that no matter how much fluid you consume, there is always twice as much that comes out!!! :eek:

LOL - that's going to make your 10k race interesting! :D

Haha, It's 10 miles (16 k) that's even worse lol :eek:

If you don't feel like you need to add a meal for the 4th or 5th week don't do it!!

I was doing fine on TS up until I introduced a meal and since then I have been struggling to stay on plan and failing miserably.

I'm just hoping that by training; walking, running and cycling to work. I can regain my focus and motivation to stick to plan... :cry:

If you don't feel like you need to add a meal for the 4th or 5th week don't do it!!

I was doing fine on TS up until I introduced a meal and since then I have been struggling to stay on plan and failing miserably.

I'm just hoping that by training; walking, running and cycling to work. I can regain my focus and motivation to stick to plan... :cry:

Yes, I totally agree with that. Same here. I started having a sort of WS week in Week 4 and it was the top of a slippery slope, going down from there. Am really struggling now to do TS, I find myself still picking at low carb stuff at night *sigh*

I find I am much more focused too when I exercise. Its almost as though I adopt an all or nothing attitude. It does make it difficult on days I can't get to the gym.

i came unstuck with that last week, came off plan for 2 days due to being all over the place and that messed me up for the whole week and i gained 5lbs but back on track now and 3lbs came off over night and just 2 more till i am back where I was. I womt be doing a food week formthe for seeable future as I just cant trust myself!

Was exactly what happened to me mojo

Was great till i introduced a food week. Then just wanted to eat...

Ive sold all my exante now and im hopped to the slim and save :)

Doing either 4 packs a day ( and thats a struggle im used to 3 its hard to fit the 4 th in).. or 3 packs and a light meal

Their planner helps a lot...

Ive stuck to it though and im loosing again ...14 st 9 yesterday morning

Still have 5 weeks to holiday an determined to loose at least another stone. Got my focus back and im back on the wagon

Hope you find a way

It doesnt really matter how we get there in the end..just that we cross the finish line ....

Nikki
Xxx

Good luck Nikki! I hope S&S works well for you - it seems to be so far! Hello Mr Mojo. How are you doing? You haven't posted for a while. I hope you're OK.

I'm OK, I decided to come off of TS, as there was no point in continuing when I can't stay on plan.

So because of the training plan I am following for my 10 mile run in October, I've decided to try the Intermittent Fasting (5-2) diet, using Exante on my fasting days. I'm going to fast on Monday's and Thursday's and follow Slimming World Extra Easy the rest of the week, so I can get the carbohydrates that I'll need whilst still watching what I'm eating.

I think this is probably the best way forward for me to lose and maintain the weight loss afterwards.

It is difficult to find a food balance whilst gyming it or running a lot.
I have heard good things about the 5:2 diet, as one of my friends does it and loves it !!
She has lost a good stone odd, and she says she doesn't even feel like she is on a diet !!
I think it has taken about 2 or 3 months.
I do fancy a lowish carb version myself eventually :). Once I get closer to goal ;)
Good luck Mojo :D

Back