Mrs A's Diary

15 lbs in 5 weeks is ace!
Good for you :D

I had my first visit from Mr Tango yesterday hehe, not nice, but all part of the xenical journey eh : )
Enjoy your Saturday night!

just wanted you all to know that i didn't get tangoed after all :rolleyes:

although there was an awful lot of bad wind...............:eek:

still doing okay ;)

a lot on my plate at the mo with visiting dad in hospital and having grandkids off and on cos they are on holidays just now.

could do with a nice quiet , restful day................

my dad is coming on fine thanks Rach.:D
he will be 97 next month :eek:

we are busy trying to decorate while he is in hospital cos he wont let us do anything normally :rolleyes:

the occupational therapists and physios are taking him to his house on monday to see how he gets on and what aids they will need to put in for him - so hopefully he will be back in his own wee house quite soon.

he is so fed up in hospital :sigh:

my diet is rubbish Rach :sigh:

not eating anything bad and am sure i have lost a bit but to tell the truth i've hardly had a proper meal all week.:(

hopefully next week will be a bit more normal cos i'm really tired.

must start taking my vitamin pills on a regular basis too .

jeezo - what a moaner i'm turning into .........

hope all you girlies are being really good and losing tons of weight:D

lost another 2 lbs :D

think i've put the 2 lb back on today rach.:sigh:

been a verry bad dieter - wouldn't dare count the calories ..and am sure Mr Tango will arrive very soon :eek:

nibbled all day and now i have just had an enormous glass of baileys ...gawd knows how much fat that has in it as i'm sure it is made of cream .....OMG !!!!!

think i'm on the road to ruin:sigh:

been on my own for 4 days and haven't had a proper meal :eek: so decided to make a pot of soup last night.

it was luvvly and i had four bowls :asskick:

what can i say..... except it was reallly nice :hide:

hubby will be home tonite so i have bought lamb shanks as a treat so bang goes another day.:flirt2:

Back