Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

so am I... when I drink too much it makes me feel terrible!! lol!

all change! having a green day instead as only got green lunches in! may swap to mix 2 max.. scuse any typos.. it's tricky typing in gloves lol!

B Boiled eggs & melba toast (heb?)
l leek & potato soup
D Sausage (4 syns) wedges, eggs & peas

s alpen light 2b
shape yog

Gosh, haven't updated for a while been a manic couple of days which are going to continue until at least Monday (where upon I shall be having a lie down in a darkened room)

B/L 2 sausages (2syns) slice of bread (1b)
D Beef stew, carrots & broccoli.

S Yog

I know... I took DS to school and then ended up on a 3 hr shopping expedition for the teachers Christmas presents and then another 1hr making hampers! Didn't want to buy anything in town as none of it was SW friendly.. :(

Will do better tomorrow as will have more time!

thanks re the photo... my little star!!

Busy day !! :wave_cry:

B Toast & Dairylea
L eggs?
D No idea!!!! lol

Got relatives coming today... too much to do no time.. :eek:

aarrgghhh

don't want to do a green day if i can help it but might have to as it's easier and doesn't involve getting stuff out of the freezer.. ho hum

So if a green day

L pasta n sauce
D Jacket potatoes & beans & cheese

S Fruit & yog

Hehe, good old green days, they are so much easier aren't they!

Hope the visit went well xx

Having Chicken, szechuan sauce and noodles for dinner (1b &3 syns) as fancied something other than potatoes

Sent the rellys off on their way about 4.30!

Just the school fair stall to man, the 80th birthday party, curry to cook & cheesecake to make..:eek:

Where did i put that wine?

Sx

well 2lb off for me.. feeling quite low about it though... don't shout.... :(

my scales are erratic and I have to take a best guess so never really sure. My weight loss is so slow it's quite demoralising. I know that sounds bonkers and there will be people saying get over it at least you loose.. but if you have a couple of days off plan etc and gain at least you know why.. I stick to it and either sts or only loose 1 or 2 pounds.. some people loose that in an afternoon!! :sigh:

I know it sounds like i'm full of self pity and it's really hard to explain.. but I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere..

Miss morose is signing off now.. :break_diet:

Ooh Mrs.... I know exactly what ya mean chicken... How crap :(
I have no words of wisdom to give ya tho.....
Keep going least they are coming off and you are heading in the right direction... You will get there - like me slowly but surely!!
xxxx

Thanks guys :)

I think the main problem is i don't believe my scales! I can't rely on them so don't believe deep down that I've lost anything..

daft I know

anyhoo, OH has given me a talking to and I have promised to be more positive!

I shall slog on.... not giving up! :)

Aww hun, ((hug)), don't worry about feeling down, weight loss is a rollercoaster. Slowly but surely is best, but is frustrating too.

Is the anyway you can weight at Boots or Tesco? I think most supermarkets have scales by the loo's... at least that way you know they are accurate. xxx

Well, totally knackered! was stoopid and picked my son up yesterday (he weighs 3 stone) and triggered my sciatica :(

Spent all afternoon manning the toy stall at the school fair which didn't help but on the home straight now, rogan josh on the stove for dinner.. back is terrible... :sigh:

B Bacon Eggs sausages
L mince pie !
D Lamb Rogan josh

Snacks Chicken sandwich (1b)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend..

Back