Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

Thanks Lou, have taken some voltarol.. got some morphine in the cupboard from the last severe attack so can always have that if desperate!!

Sx

How are ya chick? Any better?
x

Have treated it with red wine and chocolate ice-cream!!

It's not great so am going to have a bath and go to bed and hope it's better tomorrow as have my aunt's surprise 80th birthday party to go to!

Sx

Thanks everyone

Back a bit better today so am going easy on it.

Took last night 'off' so to speak... had some flatbread with my curry and some wine, followed by a individual tub of ben & jerrys.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and am back on the wagon today. Going to the party later but there will be some SW friendly stuff as mum & I catered it so not too bothered.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Sx

Hope you have a brill time at the party and that your backs eased off a bit. well done on the 2 lb sweets xxxx

Back now... party was brill..my aunt's face was a picture! (several actually! more cameras in the room than at a Versace launch!).. she had no idea.. all her children & her sisters and their children, some she hadn't seen since my nan's funeral 11 years ago.

The kids had a great time and I resisted the sausage rolls, pork pies, cheese, french bread, cake, crisps.etc. I had veg curry & rice. my only downfall was I lost track of the wine I drank :eek: hey ho

we've all collapsed in a crumpled heap!

Back is a lot better too thank heavens..

Sooo back on the straight and narrow tomorrow...

Sx

sounds like you had a wondrful day..well done on resisting all the food,and veg curry and rice was a good choice good on ya..glad the bacs a bit easier nothing worse than a bad back..im back on the straight and narrow tomorrow had a really picky week,and its weigh in tomorrow hey ho see what happens??

Frosty morning to you all... the lake opposite my house is frozen.. the ducks are looking confused!! :gen125:

B toast & marmite (1b)
L savoury rice
D wedges, cheese & beans

That'll be a green day then!!

Going to make a chicken casserole tomorrow so if anyone's got a nice recipe, much appreciate it...

Hope everyone is well

Sx

Feel lousy.. got this head cold thing..bleeuurgh :sick:

Got to go to work in a mo and don't wannna go... :(

Silver lining is my friend is picking DS up after school and taking him out so he won't be back until at least 5.30 so I can go back to bed this afternoon... yay for friend! :bliss:

Food wise, not hungry but had a piece of cheese on toast to keep me going..

yesterday's food ( if I can remember lol!)

B scrambled egg & toast (1b)
L Leek & potato soup
D quorn shepherds pie & beans

Today

B Cheese on toast (1a & 1B)

Hope everyone well

Sx

Awww hun, sorry you're feeling rubbish. Make sure you have a good sleep this afternoon.... one thing though, at least you'll get the "lurgy" out the way before Christmas!! xxx

Awww you poor thing! I really do hope that you feel better after a sleep.
It helped me, I stayed in bed all day - Hubby wouldnt let me leave the bedroom! (Im sure that's classed as keeping someone hostage!).
Just concentrate on getting better, rather than what you are going to eat today.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks guys

Back now... am heading to bed.. (leaving the disaster area that is my house!).. will take a book & a cat..

Don't give my OH ideas about keeping me hostage in a bedroom!!!

Sx

Decided to take a break from the forum for a while... am going to be busy over the next few weeks, possibly moving in the new year and my son broke up for the school hols today so am going to have my hands full!

Some of you may know that I'm increasingly frustrated with my painfully slow rate of weight loss and at the moment I just need to not be comparing myself with people who seem to loose half a stone in a week.. doesn't put me in a good place..

anyhoo

hope you all have a good christmas & I may be back in the ny..not sure yet..

Love and hugs

Sarahxx

Awww huni... Hope you enjoy the xmas hols and we shall see ya soon :)
xxx

Sorry to hear that you wont be around much Hun...but have a wonderful Christmas and hope to hear all about it in the New Year!!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back