Lunch: mugshot
Mango

Snack: alpen light (3syns)
and apple

Dinner: sw sweet and sour (1 syn)

Pudding: curly wurly (6 syns) Muller light

Soooooooo hungry today

So far I've had

Breakfast: 2x weetabix and milk with raspberries (hea and heb)

Lunch: jacket and beans

Snack: one pink and one (need to look up syns)

Going out tonight for dinner and a movie so trying to save syns but I feel as though I could eat EVERYTHING!! Help!!!

Done. What a lovely evening. I thought we were going to see king Kong but Paul had actually booked beauty and the beast as a surprise....I didn't realise til I queried why so many people had bought younger kids with them!

Dinner was lovely, not sure on syns but I think I did ok. We went to harvester and we shared a rotisserie chicken ( Paul has the skin) then I had salad and jacket potato without butter. We then both had a choc dip in the cinema which I think is 6.5 syns - need to check that.

Going to bed a very happy lady, nice to spend some quality time with my husband, it really is hard with a little person around.

Busy Saturday here

Nice relaxing breakfast of baked oats and mango. (heb)

Lunch: omelette, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, Beetroot, carrot oh and a little bit of bacon.

Snack: curly wurly and an apple (6syns)

Dinner: Chipotle chicken and sw chips with onions, Peppers, mushrooms and broccoli had a squeeze of bbq sauce too (3 syns)

Pudding: not sure but with 6 syns left the world is my oyster

Finish the day with a Muller with an alpen light bar. Meant to have raspberries too but forgot!

Hope everyone else has had a good Saturday on track?

Sunday. Austin was up three times in the night being sick - wrong to wish I got the bug before weigh in tomorrow.....right?

Breakfast: baked oats with a cherry Muller (heb)

Snack: banana

Lunch: 3x sausages (3syns) beans, carrot,mushrooms, onions and a fried egg

Snack: alpen (3 syns)

Then it all went wrong...Austin is off his food because of this bug so I just polished off some of his untouched dinner. Luckily it was only mince, tinned Toms and spaghetti but I shouldn't have done it.

Homemade Burgers for dinner....

Thanks, he's normally eating non stop so very odd to be trying to convince him to eat. He went to bed ok - not much that a good night's sleep can't fix

Dinner was burgers and they were yum. Had them with onions, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and green beans. Paul had a roll.....I so could have caved but I didn't.

Pudding: curly wurly (6syns)

Have drunk much more the last couple of days as I bought myself a lovely new water bottle. Got to keep it up at school tomorrow....

Bless him my daughters 2 and she won't eat at all when she's ill Iv kind of got used to it now. I just make sure has lots of fluids. One thinking she will always have is jelly or a lolly so always have them in the freezer.

Austin is 2 in June - he has never not eaten so today has been a shock. I tried all his favourites. Lollies are a good idea though

These little people do like to keep us on our toes dont they!

66a6f2af181a6f1bd6e14d30996bb99d.jpg

Austin is 2 in June - he has never not eaten so today has been a shock. I tried all his favourites. Lollies are a good idea though

These little people do like to keep us on our toes dont they!

Aww she was 2 in December . She has gone 5 days before took her doctors said try milk and not to worry as long as getting enough fluid and wet nappies. They eat when they r ready she certainly makes up for it lol.

2.5lbs off tonight - 12.5lbs in total now. I will get that stone next week!

So jealous of the friend I go with who lost 6.5lbs tonight (her third week)

What would be your top tip for losing a big amount?

Try sp I got 3 1/2 one week , does your friend have a lot to loose . The more you have to loose the more u loose every week I think

She only has two stone to lose whereas I have still over 8 to go (in an ideal world) hate that I'm such a jealous person! I'm going all out this week....got to smash through that stone.

Plan is: drink more water
Spread syns more throughout the day
Up the speed veg

Cross my fingers tightly!!

God I'd say was a fluke then lol haha. 2.5 is good tho I tend to get 1 then a 3 on my losses . Have you been having 15 syns if so try 10 that works better for me aswell. It takes a good few weeks to see what works best for you

Back