Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Period from hell but I refuse to let it mess up my new healthy eating habits. Was up at 1am with a massive tummy ache so spent the rest of the night 'sleeping' on the sofa which wasn't great. Woke up feeling so tired that I didn't have my usual breakie was worried that would send me in a spiral but think I've done ok?

Breakfast: managed to feel like an Alpen light bar half way through the morning (half heb)
Lunch: mugshot and second Alpen light (half heb)
snack: mango - which got me through a staff meeting whilst others were munching biscuits.
Dinner: golden rice, courgette and lean pork slices - not really a third super free but it was just me tonight and I couldn't really be arsed, Mr J had left the lingering smell of toast which hit me when I got in from school and I totally could of just scoffed a whole loaf of bread!
Snack: curly wurly (6)

Not many syns and no hea but nothing too bad either.

Think im going to be bed early tonight before I cave and eat something bad....

Slightly grumpy post over. Hoping for a cheerier day tomorrow :-/

Im in TTOTM as well, definitely harder to resist temptation than usual, xx

I just don't like feeling like I'm going to binge any second....are you managing to stay on track Patty? Just looking at your signature....you're in the trying to conceive game too? Hope it's going better for you than it is for us!!

The joys of Mother Nature :-/ she really is a *BLEEP* lol but you're doing really well at resisting temptation.

I seem to have swapped monthly chocolate cravings for just awful mood swings over the last 6 ish months. I've noticed myself so it must be bad. The poor hubby can't do anything right (or wrong lol) without me exploding and it seems to be getting worse each month xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just don't like feeling like I'm going to binge any second....are you managing to stay on track Patty? Just looking at your signature....you're in the trying to conceive game too? Hope it's going better for you than it is for us!!
I'm managing ok probably because it's only my second week on plan, we started TTC back in december last year got pregnant but had miscarriage and been trying since then again with no luck, every time i get my period i get so upset ?, hopefully losing weight will help us to conceive.
Pat xx

I'm managing ok probably because it's only my second week on plan, we started TTC back in december last year got pregnant but had miscarriage and been trying since then again with no luck, every time i get my period i get so upset ?, hopefully losing weight will help us to conceive.
Pat xx

It's not fun is it, trying to conceive :-( your story is similar to mine, we have been trying a year, early miscarriage in January and nothing since.....hopefully losing weight will help us both :)

The joys of Mother Nature :-/ she really is a *BLEEP* lol but you're doing really well at resisting temptation.

I seem to have swapped monthly chocolate cravings for just awful mood swings over the last 6 ish months. I've noticed myself so it must be bad. The poor hubby can't do anything right (or wrong lol) without me exploding and it seems to be getting worse each month x

Poor hubby's - they always get it in the neck don't they :)

Super struggling today

Breakfast: weetabix and milk
Lunch: tummy ache was too bad so didn't eat (start of downfall)
Snack: mango after school

I got home at 5 absolutely starving and we have nothing in so had another bowl of weetabix and an Alpen light bar.....just want to eat, eat and eat......

Ok, I'm feeling more in the zone this morning, went to bed super early last night and feeling much better for it. Dinner last night was sw burger, sw chips, beans and salad. Even though yesterday was a bit all over the place I don't think I actually went over my syns I just didn't like how out if control I felt.

Today should be better :)

Breakfast was weetabix, milk, blueberries and raspberries - mmmmm mmmmm

off now for a blood test as start of fertility investigations.....

Well done for getting your head back in the game, even though your day wasn't that bad yesterday after all.

Hope today goes well, fingers crossed for good news :)

Blood test was fine this morning, the second part is in a few weeks and then hopefully I will find something out, little bit worried if there is something wrong with me and Mr J then we really are gonna struggle to have a little one. Saying that, this week has been so mental at school I don't know how I would fit in 'proper' family life! Cross that bridge if it comes to it I guess :)

Lunch: 2 egg omelette, mushrooms, courgette and spaghetti hoops
snack: Alpen light bar (3.5)
Dinner: chicken in nandos sauce (2?) sw chips, broccoli,carrots and corn in the cob, going to allow about 6 syns for butter and a bit of mayo
snack: yummy scrummy mint muller with strawberries and raspberries with 0.5 syns of choc shot - felt soooooooo naughty for half a syn :)

All in all a good day then I think although didn't get myself onto the treadmill which I should of done, always tomorrow for that I suppose.

Hope you are all doing well.

Sunday....lovely, lovely Sunday :)

Really lazy, slow start to the day.....finally got onto the treadmill at 10ish, did ok but nothing record breaking. Trying something new today because after my 'run' and shower I didn't have weetabix for breakfast!! Shocking I know. I had a strawberry muller with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and it was yum. I am going to try and think of something different now to have for my hexa and hexb but no idea what? What do you like spending your healthy extras on? I want something which feels 'good value?'

No idea on food for the rest of the day, maybe a jacket for lunch and a roast for dinner? Not sure. Going to try and get 10,000 steps done today so might well walk into town this afternoon if I get all my marking done.

Have a lovely Sunday people :)

It sounds like you're doing really well and managing to stay on track :)

Glad your test went well, fingers crossed for the next one.

:-O :-O no weetabix!!! Lol. I usually spend my heb on Alpen lights, toast, weetabix (although I haven't had that for a while) or a bread roll if I'm having burgers. My hea is nearly always unsweetened almond milk unless I use cheese and then I syn my milk as it's lower in syns. I was looking through the heb's the other day and didn't realise how many there actually were xx

I need to become more familiar with the lists so I don't end up bored of having the same things although I love that I have two Aplen lights for 'free' today :) although running out of lemon ones is quite distressing haha

lunch turned out to be the one pan brunch thing with potatoes, mushrooms, courgettes, tomatoes and an egg
dinner was a chicken roast with potatoes, swede, broccoli and carrots oh and of course gravy ( reckon 5 syns should cover gravy and bit of butter in the swede)

pudding will be the same as last night - mint muller with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with a teeny bit of choc shot - blooming lovely

I suppose I still have an Alpen light bar if I need it? Think hexa has probably been covered through tea near enough.

Have also managed to clock up nearly 15,000 steps on my pedometer today :)

I know two pound a week til Xmas will get me two more stones gone but can't help wanting a wee bit more :)

It's not fun is it, trying to conceive :-( your story is similar to mine, we have been trying a year, early miscarriage in January and nothing since.....hopefully losing weight will help us both :)
Fingers crossed x

Monday done - slept really well last night although I woke up needing a wee and it was 5:58.... Two mins before alarm but it felt like the middle of the night! I have felt really hungry all day today and nothing has quite hit the mark....

Breakfast: weetabix, milk and blueberries
Snack: Alpen light bar (3.5)
Lunch: late at about half two was noodles, chicken, green beans and mushrooms
Snack: Alpen light bar (3.5)
Dinner: gammon, sw chips, broccoli and green beans oh and ketchup (1syn)
Pudding will probably be a mint muller with some kind of fruit chucked in.

Weigh in tomorrow, not sure how it's going to go, feel like I have been on plan all week and I must keep telling myself I'd be happy with two, even though I really want more!! Really really really looking forward to a unweighed bowl of frosties after weigh in tomorrow......what a treat!!!

Hope you are all doing well?

Thanks miataiblue :) waiting for weigh-in is the worst!! Even tried to be super late from school to make it seems less of a wait. Am walking there again tonight so at least that means I can leave half and hour earlier!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in tonight :)

Back from weigh in and lost a poxy 1.5lbs....really disappointed actually but got a plan so just need to get on with the week ahead! Lots of people tonight losing more than me and admitting they weren't fully on plan or having the odd takeaway soooooooo I'm planning on eating more this week! I am going to jumble up my eating a bit and try and have some different healthy extras and see how that goes?

Anyone got any super top tips for me? Really want to get my stone and a half next week so need 3.5lb.....gotta get there!

Back