Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Well done on your loss :) 1.5 is still good even if it's not what you were hoping for.

Are you drinking enough? Green tea or peppermint tea are both supposed to be good for weightloss or have you thought of doing the success express? I haven't really got much advice but even if you don't get your 1.5 stone next week there's always the week after xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the advice :) I have tried to up my water/squash in take today. I was trying to drink more green tea but just didn't get around to the staff room today to make any hot drinks, that's my aim for tomorrow!

So today has been ok and I've been to tesco to get some different things for tomorrow.

Breakfast: meant to have yogurt and fruit but ran out of time and just had grapes
Lunch: didn't have much time so just woofed down some mango, a muller and an Alpen light bar (heb)
Snack: straight after school I had another Alpen light bar and an apple

Then I went to tesco and came out starving! On my way home from there I managed to munch my way through a lot of wafer thin chicken - is that free?

Dinner: currently cooking is cod, mash, broccoli, carrots and peas with an instant bistro type cheese sauce (3syns?)
pudding will probably be a muller and fruit.

Defo feel like I have eaten a lot today which was my plan but now I just need a few more syns.....

Hope you are all doing well.

Slight change to pudding - I had quark mixed with choc shot (0.5) and a meringue nest (2) and raspberries .......bloody lovely :)

super impressed with Mr J tonight, we have friends coming for dinner on Friday night and he has been researching sw puddings and is going to make a chocolate mousse for us. He literally never cooks so I'm really pleased he is showing willing. Makes my life so much easier :) Supportive hubby is defo a good thing on this mission of mine.

Shower and and bed early tonight, school is knackering this week just waiting for that blooming ofsted call.....just come already!

Slight change to pudding - I had quark mixed with choc shot (0.5) and a meringue nest (2) and raspberries .......bloody lovely :) super impressed with Mr J tonight, we have friends coming for dinner on Friday night and he has been researching sw puddings and is going to make a chocolate mousse for us. He literally never cooks so I'm really pleased he is showing willing. Makes my life so much easier :) Supportive hubby is defo a good thing on this mission of mine. Shower and and bed early tonight, school is knackering this week just waiting for that blooming ofsted call.....just come already!
A supporting partner is so important, mine is ok with most of the meals but others he is like where is the oil/butter... Of course he doesnt need to lose weight!! Lucky buger x

I'm lucky that Mr J wants to lose a bit so is 'being good' with me :)

Today has been quite a weird day food wise, I feel out of some habits which is what I was aiming for for just slightly out of my comfort zone.

Breakfast: I can't remember! That's pretty bad isn't it? It was some kind of fruit.....maybe an apple? Honestly can't think.
Lunch: ryvita (the oniony one) with dairylea ( that's my hexa and hexb) tomatoes, cucumber and wafer thin chicken
Snack: Apple, Alpen light bar (3.5)
Dinner in a rush: 2 egg omelette and half a tin of the fajita Heinz beans thing (0.5) no super free though tut tut beans were lush if a bit spicy, I'm defo going to have them with rice or something in a more 'proper' meal.
Pudding: mango and raspberries and some yoghurt with choc shot (0.5)

Not a bad day really, I have drunk quite a lot, jumbled up my hexs and upped my syns........just gotta hope this helps the scales .

Lol that made me chuckle :)

I'm assuming you found out that the Tesco wafer thin chicken is free? I got the Asda one thinking it must be free and it wasn't. It's amazing the difference in syns for the same food from different supermarkets.

My hubby's idea of being supportive is to eat the sw teas that I make and to eat anything that I might be tempted with, for my benefit of course lol. He really makes me so mad sometimes though as he does need to lose a couple of stones but he loses really easily even with the naughties whereas I try to be good and lose slower. He did gain on holiday (5lbs) when I lost but then the week after he'd lost 9lbs and last week another 5lbs! I try not to get too hung up on it as I know people lose at different rates but that just takes the pee (jealous much? Lol) he is getting better with the 3rd super free though as he's really not a fan of salad but he will have it with some meals.

Oops, sorry for the mardy ramble, I think I got a bit carried away lol but yes, a supportive partner does make all the difference xx

Hi, I'm here to sub!
You are doing so well, I will take some inspiration from you.
I've been at it for 3 weeks now, but from home. My third weigh in this morning I stayed the same - but I really only had one good day so I'm lucky. Need to get back in the zone!

I noticed (before your other hols!) you stayed with in-laws on the Isle of Wight. I grew up there and still have my dad and grandma there so we visit a few times a year. It's such a trek though, not sure where you live but we're in South Wales and it's 2.5-3hours depending on which ferry we catch. Where abouts do your in-laws live?xx

Lol that made me chuckle :)

I'm assuming you found out that the Tesco wafer thin chicken is free? I got the Asda one thinking it must be free and it wasn't. It's amazing the difference in syns for the same food from different supermarkets.

My hubby's idea of being supportive is to eat the sw teas that I make and to eat anything that I might be tempted with, for my benefit of course lol. He really makes me so mad sometimes though as he does need to lose a couple of stones but he loses really easily even with the naughties whereas I try to be good and lose slower. He did gain on holiday (5lbs) when I lost but then the week after he'd lost 9lbs and last week another 5lbs! I try not to get too hung up on it as I know people lose at different rates but that just takes the pee (jealous much? Lol) he is getting better with the 3rd super free though as he's really not a fan of salad but he will have it with some meals.

Oops, sorry for the mardy ramble, I think I got a bit carried away lol but yes, a supportive partner does make all the difference xx

Funny how the tesco one is free....I could eat loads of wafer thin ham, love it! Men do seem to lose weight with minimal effort don't they. Mr Jeffery has lost just over a stone in the same time and eats way more rubbish than me!

Hi, I'm here to sub!
You are doing so well, I will take some inspiration from you.
I've been at it for 3 weeks now, but from home. My third weigh in this morning I stayed the same - but I really only had one good day so I'm lucky. Need to get back in the zone!

I noticed (before your other hols!) you stayed with in-laws on the Isle of Wight. I grew up there and still have my dad and grandma there so we visit a few times a year. It's such a trek though, not sure where you live but we're in South Wales and it's 2.5-3hours depending on which ferry we catch. Where abouts do your in-laws live?xx

Thanks, I was doing so well until today! As you'll see when you read my next piece! I find writing everything here normally keeps me in the zone and actually going to group! That is a way to go for you, we live near Southampton so really convenient for the boat. Most of his family live near cowes or Newport. I don't mind going over but really begrudge paying so much for the boat sometimes!!

Soooooooo today has been rubbish, totally rubbish and I'm so mad at myself for being so weak but I guess it's too late now. It's the first day in nearly eight weeks where I have totally lost it so just need to accept it and move on!! The day went a bit like this......

Breakfast: grapes - meant to have more but school just took over
Lunch: ryvitax3, wafer thin ham, dairylea, tomatoes and cucumber ( hexa and hexb)

So far so good.....

Snack: on the way home from school I had an apple and an Alpen light bar (3.5)

Then it went wrong......when I got in from school I still felt hungry and just went for the first thing I could think of which was brown toastx2 pieces and then for no apparent reason I also scoffed a coco pops cereal bar.

We then went to give blood and I drank a pint of squash ( not sugar free) After giving blood I had a penguin - well, I had to......they made me :)

when end we finally got home we had friends round straight away for dinner which was

Dinner: chicken, sw wedges, green beans, mushrooms and peppers ( the chicken was in a nandos sauce and I had ketchup....syns...???)

Mr J's attempt at a slimming world mouse was disgusting so it was binned and he knocked up some angel delight instead....strawberry....I couldn't resist it....or the crushed up digestives and malteasers! (Although I only had a teeny sprinkling of both)

and thats about it.....I think that's all. Sat here now in a bit of a grump with myself and my tummy feels very unhappy. I soooo hope I havent buggered this week up. Very few syns tomorrow with some treadmill time might get me sorted.

Hope you are all doing better than me!

Back in the zone....

breakfast: muller light, raspberries and blueberries

Followed by half an hour on the treadmill

scales were even nice to me :) I think it's gonna be alright :)

happy saturday everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
Back in the zone.... breakfast: muller light, raspberries and blueberries Followed by half an hour on the treadmill scales were even nice to me :) I think it's gonna be alright :) happy saturday everyone!
Yes don't get for having a bad day we all have them ?

Pretty good day I'd say :)

Lunch: 2 egg omelette with no fat bacon, tomatoes, mushroom and the other half of the fajita beans (0.5)
Snack: Alpen light bar (hex)
Dinner: homemade sweet and sour pork with plain boiled rice, sugar snap peas, peppers and onions (2)

i have had lots of tea today so getting my hexa in milk :)

Sooooooo I have a bucket of syns left to use and another Alpen light bar to finish my hexb ...decisions decisions.....

Pudding last night I had my 2nd Alpen light with a mint muller and some raspberries - then I had an options hot choc (2)

Slow start today so I just had an amazing brunch of 'magic pancakes' oh my they hit the spot! (if you don't know, its oats from hexb with half muller and 2 eggs) I had them with a pile of raspberries and a cup of tea and I feel STUFFED!!

Reckon they should keep me going through lunch - playing badminton this afternoon which should be fun. But for now its back to school work.

Over and out :)

Pudding last night I had my 2nd Alpen light with a mint muller and some raspberries - then I had an options hot choc (2) Slow start today so I just had an amazing brunch of 'magic pancakes' oh my they hit the spot! (if you don't know, its oats from hexb with half muller and 2 eggs) I had them with a pile of raspberries and a cup of tea and I feel STUFFED!! Reckon they should keep me going through lunch - playing badminton this afternoon which should be fun. But for now its back to school work. Over and out :)
I need to try those pancakes, thanks for sharing xx

I don't think you're bad day will do too much damage as you're fab for the rest of the week and it sounds like you've got your head back in the game now.

I haven't tried the magic pancakes, just the magic oats but they're definitely on my 'to try' list. I don't often buy yogurts as i'm too tight to buy mullerlights lol and the only yogurts on the morrisons website (as i get home delivery) are syns and i don't think they're worth it but they've got mullers on offer at the moment, 10 for £3 so i've been ordering those xx

I don't think you're bad day will do too much damage as you're fab for the rest of the week and it sounds like you've got your head back in the game now.

I haven't tried the magic pancakes, just the magic oats but they're definitely on my 'to try' list. I don't often buy yogurts as i'm too tight to buy mullerlights lol and the only yogurts on the morrisons website (as i get home delivery) are syns and i don't think they're worth it but they've got mullers on offer at the moment, 10 for £3 so i've been ordering those xx

I do hope I haven't done too much damage....not long till I find out :) Surprising how quickly Tuesday comes around.

Mullers are expensive and I resisted them for a while but the mint one and the bananas and custard one are soooooo good I can't resist them anymore. That sounds like a good offer on them so I might have to go and stock up :)

Hellooooooo everyone :) feeling very chipper tonight but not really sure why haha

Had a teeny snack of an apple before badminton

Lunch: was very delayed because I was still uber full so had it at about half three. I had 2x onion ryvita (4 syns) dairylea(hexa) tomatoes, wafer thin ham and cucumber

Dinner: roast chicken (no skin) sw roast potatoes, swede, carrots and broccoli with gravy (2syns)

Not sure on pudding yet, am thinking I might go frozen curly wurly (6syns)

Badminton was super fun today, we played doubles with some friends. I am by far the worst player and unfitest of all but today I could feel myself playing better and making shots a few months ago I would of struggled to be quick enough to get. Love this feeling and it's only going to get better and better :)

The week ahead should be ok, I'm hoping ofsted come so we can get it over and done with and also hoping the stress doesn't turn me to old habits - eek!

Hope you are all having a super day :)

Back