Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Hellooooooo everyone :) feeling very chipper tonight but not really sure why haha Had a teeny snack of an apple before badminton Lunch: was very delayed because I was still uber full so had it at about half three. I had 2x onion ryvita (4 syns) dairylea(hexa) tomatoes, wafer thin ham and cucumber Dinner: roast chicken (no skin) sw roast potatoes, swede, carrots and broccoli with gravy (2syns) Not sure on pudding yet, am thinking I might go frozen curly wurly (6syns) Badminton was super fun today, we played doubles with some friends. I am by far the worst player and unfitest of all but today I could feel myself playing better and making shots a few months ago I would of struggled to be quick enough to get. Love this feeling and it's only going to get better and better :) The week ahead should be ok, I'm hoping ofsted come so we can get it over and done with and also hoping the stress doesn't turn me to old habits - eek! Hope you are all having a super day :)
You are doing amazing! Badminton is good fun, i am not very good either but practise will improve my technique, have only played twice so far x

If you like pancakes they are defo worth a try, think it will take me a couple of goes to perfect them as the thicker ones weren't so nice. Still full though......:)
Thanks for the tip, will have a go tomorrow x

Another day almost done....

Breakfast: didn't happen
Snack: an apple and an Alpen light bar (3.0)
Lunch: had it late at about 2:30 - 3 ryvita, dairylea, shed loads of mini plum tomatoes, cucumber and wafer thin chicken (hexa and b)
Snack: another Alpen light bar (3.0)
Dinner: gammon steak (no visible fat), roasted butternut squash, carrots, green beans and broccoli and maybe a sneaky egg on top. Trying to cut down on potatoes this week so hoping the butternut squash is a good replacement. No sure Mr J is gonna be too happy about it hehehe
Pudding: probably a muller light with raspberries and a dollop of choc shot (0.5) :)

Went to Morrisons earlier and they still have muller lights on sale 10 for £3 - offer ends 5th of October I believe.

Dinner is almost ready and it's The Biggest Loser later......all in all not a bad day :)

Last edited:
Added a small meringue nest to my pudding...totally scrumpy for 2 more syns

Roll on weigh in tomorrow, I soooooo hope the scale gods are kind.

Good luck all you Tuesday weighers.

Good luck for weigh in today, I'm sure you'll get a good result! xx

Another day almost done.... Breakfast: didn't happen Snack: an apple and an Alpen light bar (3.0) Lunch: had it late at about 2:30 - 3 ryvita, dairylea, shed loads of mini plum tomatoes, cucumber and wafer thin chicken (hexa and b) Snack: another Alpen light bar (3.0) Dinner: gammon steak (no visible fat), roasted butternut squash, carrots, green beans and broccoli and maybe a sneaky egg on top. Trying to cut down on potatoes this week so hoping the butternut squash is a good replacement. No sure Mr J is gonna be too happy about it hehehe Pudding: probably a muller light with raspberries and a dollop of choc shot (0.5) :) Went to Morrisons earlier and they still have muller lights on sale 10 for £3 - offer ends 5th of October I believe. Dinner is almost ready and it's The Biggest Loser later......all in all not a bad day :)

I LOVE butternut squash! Lol.

I'll have to stock up on the muller lights, the ones i had delivered last night are best before 20th Oct so they'll last a while (unless the hubby dares to pinch any more lol)

Good luck for weigh-in tonight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 4.5lbs waaaaaaahoooooooooooooo. Sooooooooo pleased :)

Although slightly embarrassing that I won slimmer or the week and I won the raffle.....super super super pleased. I think I can actually do this :)

just in case you want to know food today looked like this

Breakfast: cinnamon square things (5.5?)
Snack: banana
Lunch: ryvita, dairylea, cucumber, tomatoes and wafer thin chicken - love this lunch as it's so easy to eat and mark at the same time :)
Snack at weigh in was an Alpen light bar

and then I got home and had the most enormous bowl of frosties and I don't even care about syns it was delicious :)

I hope you are all doing fab, I need to remember this feeling when I'm struggling cos this feels great :)

Congratulations - that's an amazing loss! You should feel so proud of yourself. Keep it going - I need a bit of inspiration at the mo as those cheeky syns keep slipping in!

Thanks ladies, just hope I can keep this up! If I am totally honest though I am finding this relatively 'easy' at the moment (touch wood) I'm eating loads and it's coming off. I feel like I'm beginning to form new habits, in the staff room now I'm never tempted with the multitude of cakes and biscuits. At home we never have 'bad stuff' in and if we shop we don't even go near certain aisles. I just wish I could be happy with whatever the scales say, I always want more and I need to learn to be more realistic with the weekly losses. I guess I just need to look at the big picture now it's starting to mount up.

Wow ramble or what.....super tired today so really should just get on with the food I guess.

Breakfast: banana and Alpen light (3 syns)
Snack: Apple
Lunch: ryvita, cucumber, tomatoes, dairylea, wafer thin chicken oh and a little pot of jelly (hexa,b and 0.5 syns)
Snack: Alpen light (3syns)
Dinner: cooked in 15 minutes flat as I only got in at 7.00pm lean mince, onions, mushrooms, pasta, passata, broccoli and green beans.
Pudding: mint muller, raspberries and meringue nest (2.5 syns) tonight I put it in a new fancy sundae glass and it tasted better....we do eat with our eyes it seems :)

another fine day on plan....now time to watch the bake off and try to resist wanting to bake!!

Hope you are all doing ok.

One step closer to the weekend.....I'm pooped.

Breakfast: melon and grapes
Snack: Apple and Alpen light bar (3)
Lunch: ryvita, cucumber, tomatoes, dairylea and wafer thin ham
Snack: grapes
Dinner: cod, potatoes, broccoli, carrots and peas and about 2 syns worth of instant cheese sauce
Pudding: curly wurly (6)

pretty average day. Looking ahead, the next couple of days might be tricky, Pizza Hut and cinema tomorrow night to test me :-/ and I've run out of ryvita so need to have a think about lunch......

Home from school before 5......lovely :)

Food so far today has been less than fun but I'm saving myself for my 'light' chicken pizza later....it's under 500 calories so assuming it's going to be about 25 syns?? I don't think that is too bad....? Can I take some syns off for not having hex a today haha long shot, think I'll just deal with the synnage :)

Breakfast: Alpen light bar (hexb)
Lunch: boring school salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and tuna.....dull dull dull, gotta get more organised so lunch stuff lasts the week! Another Alpen light bar (rest of hexb)
Snack: muller light - chocolate and orange one mmmmm mmmmm please tell me these are free??

So that's it so far, please, please, please slimming world Gods let me be strong tonight and not give into temptation :)

Did it :)

Dinner- under 500 calories pizza,salad bar with only super free and 7up free.....no pudding, no extra naughty bits even though a really wanted potato salad and bacon bits!!

Then at the cinema we got a bottle of water whilst others had chocolate. I don't feel like I have missed out though, in fact I feel pretty good :)

Tommorows hurdle will be having friends round for dinner again, super tempted to just recreate last weeks chicken and wedges dish seeing as it didn't do my weight loss any harm?

Something else I have noticed is that my engagement and wedding rings feel looser.....surely I haven't lost enough yet for that to be happening?

I'm never completely happy with the scales either, I'm just too impatient to be happy losing weight at a steady pace lol.

I had a chocolate and orange muller light today too! lol and yes, they are free (and very tasty) :)

Well done on resisting the naughties. You're doing fab!

The chicken and wedges sounds like a winner, just don't let Mr J attempt the sw mousse for pud again lmao ;-P

It depends where you lose weight from first with regards to your rings. It could well be because you're losing weight. I can't wait to wear my rings again. They got too tight for my sausage fingers around 3 years ago and I refused to get them altered as I was determined to lose weight again so hopefully I'll be wearing them again in the next few months xx

Did it :)

Dinner- under 500 calories pizza,salad bar with only super free and 7up free.....no pudding, no extra naughty bits even though a really wanted potato salad and bacon bits!!

Then at the cinema we got a bottle of water whilst others had chocolate. I don't feel like I have missed out though, in fact I feel pretty good :)

Tommorows hurdle will be having friends round for dinner again, super tempted to just recreate last weeks chicken and wedges dish seeing as it didn't do my weight loss any harm?

Something else I have noticed is that my engagement and wedding rings feel looser.....surely I haven't lost enough yet for that to be happening?

Well done :)
my engagement ring started getting looser when I lost a stone, so it could easily be the case for you too :) x

Morning ladies!! I am up and preparing a SW breaky for me and the BF!
Veggie sausages, fry light eggs brown roll and mushrooms tomatoes, etc yummmm

I'm never completely happy with the scales either, I'm just too impatient to be happy losing weight at a steady pace lol.

I had a chocolate and orange muller light today too! lol and yes, they are free (and very tasty) :)

Well done on resisting the naughties. You're doing fab!

The chicken and wedges sounds like a winner, just don't let Mr J attempt the sw mousse for pud again lmao ;-P

It depends where you lose weight from first with regards to your rings. It could well be because you're losing weight. I can't wait to wear my rings again. They got too tight for my sausage fingers around 3 years ago and I refused to get them altered as I was determined to lose weight again so hopefully I'll be wearing them again in the next few months xx

Haha Mr J has decided to go straight to the angel delight tonight, think he has learnt his lesson.....think I'm more than happy with another orange muller, might overtake the mint one as my favourite :)

That will be a fab nsv when your rings fit again then, it's these kinds of things which help to keep us going I suppose. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is impatient, it's hard not to be though I think. When I lost 6 stone a few years ago with ww my consultant got so fed up of me moaning about only losing a pound she gave me a pound of lard and told me to keep it with me as a reminder of how much 'just a pound' actually was!! Trouble is now I lose anything less than two and I'm in a grump haha can't win!

Food shopping for the week done....spent a bit too much but it's all good stuff :)

Breakfast: banana and custard muller with a banana
Lunch: bacon (no visible fat), mushrooms, baked beans, egg and sliced potatoes...yummy yummy....not a third super free but I don't really mind as I'm sure the odd meal with only free won't do too much harm.

Bought some green tea with mint which seems to be quite nice, I used to hate the taste of these teas but now really like them, taste buds are certainly changing.

Had a naughty peek on the scales this morning and I was only 2 pound away from the 2 stone off mark......now got my hopes up for Tuesday which I really shouldn't as I'm bad enough without that pressure haha

Back